• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Six Eclipses Coincide With Six Jewish Holy Days Next Year

• Members

In the Jewish year Sept 25,2014 - Sept 13, 2015 a rare sequence of Red Blood Moon lunar eclipses will occur on the Jewish Holidays of Passover
and the Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot). In addition to the Tetrad occurrence, 2 solar eclipses will complement the 4 lunar eclipses
on the Jewish New Year and the Feast of Trumpets. A comet and meteor shower will pass by earth on the Jewish holiday of Tu BiSh'vat a few months before the Jewish Eclipse sequence begins. http://www.redmoonrapture.com/2014-2015.html

Here is a chart which, as well, includes a comet on Hanukkah Nov 28, 2013.
'>

For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 1 Cor 1:22

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pastor John Hagee has written a book and given a series of sermons on this. I think he called them The Four Blood Moons, or something similar to that. He contends that something major is coming, some great change. I've not read the book (I'm not even sure if it's been released yet or not) and I've not heard his sermons, so I don't know what he's predicting or alluding to.

• Members

As Night at Noon Day

God will send a permanent solar eclipse before Armageddon to judge the antichrist kingdom.

Revelation 16:10-11

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Isaiah 13:9-11

9 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

Isaiah 16:1-5

1 Send ye the lamb to the ruler of the land from Sela to the wilderness, unto the mount of the daughter of Zion.

2 For it shall be, that, as a wandering bird cast out of the nest, so the daughters of Moab shall be at the fords of Arnon.

3 Take counsel, execute judgment; make thy shadow as the night in the midst of the noonday; hide the outcasts; bewray not him that wandereth.

4 Let mine outcasts dwell with thee, Moab; be thou a covert to them from the face of the spoiler: for the extortioner is at an end, the spoiler ceaseth, the oppressors are consumed out of the land.

(((Jesus the Lamb will sit on the throne in the kingdom)))

5 And in mercy shall the throne be established: and he shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging, and seeking judgment, and hasting righteousness.

Isaiah 24:21-23

21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones((Satan)) that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

22 And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

23Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

Habakkuk 3:11-13

11The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear.

12 Thou didst march through the land in indignation, thou didst thresh the heathen in anger.

(((Armageddon)))

13 Thou wentest forth for the salvation of thy people, even for salvation with thine anointed; thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Selah.

Joel 3:14-16

14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision. 15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

16 The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

Amos 8:9

7 The LORD hath sworn by the excellency of Jacob, Surely I will never forget any of their works.

8 Shall not the land tremble for this, and every one mourn that dwelleth therein? and it shall rise up wholly as a flood; and it shall be cast out and drowned, as by the flood of Egypt.

9 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord GOD, that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day:

Job 38:13-15

12 Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place;

13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?

14 It is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a garment.

15And from the wicked their light is withholden, and the high arm shall be broken.

Habakkuk 3:11-13

11 The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went(from view), and at the shining of thy glittering spear.

12 Thou didst march through the land in indignation, thou didst thresh the heathen in anger.

13 Thou wentest forth for the salvation of thy people(Israel), even for salvation with thine anointed(Saints); thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Selah.(To Armageddon)

Isaiah 60:1-2, 19-20

1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

19The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.

20Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.

The solar eclipse over Israel will continue through the kingdom age.

• Members

Revelation 16:10-11

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Have you ever been eating and bit your tongue? How bad that hurts. The darkness is so painful they are biting their tongues!!!

Praise Jesus for his mercy, we will be gone during God's great wrath.

• Members

Have you ever been eating and bit your tongue? How bad that hurts. The darkness is so painful they are biting their tongues!!!

Praise Jesus for his mercy, we will be gone during God's great wrath.

I wonder if it is describing teeth chattering because they are cold in the kingdome of antichrist on the dark side of the earth?

• Members

Painful darkness could either be extreme cold (good idea Eric, I didn't think of that) or it could be the darkness caused by bazillions of demonic oppression, which would be so heavy and so awful that it could cause people to bite their tongues in dismay. If you've ever even felt the pressure of a small bit of demonic oppression in your life...can you imagine so much that it's completely dark? I would bite MY tongue.

Although if the sun is actually literally blacked out (which it's hard to tell sometimes if the language in Revelation is literal or figurative) then it would certainly be very cold on earth.

• Members

Painful darkness could either be extreme cold (good idea Eric, I didn't think of that) or it could be the darkness caused by bazillions of demonic oppression, which would be so heavy and so awful that it could cause people to bite their tongues in dismay. If you've ever even felt the pressure of a small bit of demonic oppression in your life...can you imagine so much that it's completely dark? I would bite MY tongue.

Although if the sun is actually literally blacked out (which it's hard to tell sometimes if the language in Revelation is literal or figurative) then it would certainly be very cold on earth.

The darkness seams to be on the antichrist in Israel and his kingdom on the dark side of the earth. The sun moon and stars will with drawl their shininning. This happens during a solar eclipes. In this case it becomes permanent because of God's judgment.

• Members

I think the darkness is because there is no air there!  Consider the shuttles that went up in space--it was dark, yet they saw the fire of planets etc.  The sun itself still shines, but it is the air particles that reflect it to give off color and light.

Perhaps this explains the Verse Gen 1:3 "And God said, Let there be light: and there was light"--light was there, but nothing yet to spread it around (air particle act like a prism),

Gen 1:14  And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
Gen 1:15  And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
Gen 1:16  And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
Gen 1:17  And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
Gen 1:18  And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

(Please see my sermon on hell in the sermon section)

• Members

And the LORD said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt,

even darkness which may be felt. Exodus 10:21

Isaiah 24:17-23

17 Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.

18And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open (((Revalation 8:8-9))), and the foundations of the earth do shake.

19The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

20The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

21And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high (((Revelation 12:7-14))), and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

22And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

23Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed (((Permanent solar eclipse))), when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

During the tribulation the atmosphere will be burned enough to let metiors impact the earth and cause the earth to stager. God will stabalize the earth with the permanent eclipse over Israel.

Archived