• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

D.h.s. Employee Openly Promoting Racial-Hatred Against Whites

• Members

Obama promised to bring about a spirit of unity in this country. Like most of his other campaign promises, he failed to deliver. And I don't want to hear it's because "white people started it, because they're too racist to accept a black president". This racial division has been brewing awhile. The fact that Obama has stirred the pot, rather than maintain a neutral position in race issues, is why we're in this mess.

• Members

I wonder if those who work for Homeland Security have to take an oath of some kind like military that states they're protecting EVERYONE not just chosen citizens of US. But he's black so they'd never fire him with this administration. We have a joke of a president who gave a press conference wanting a guilty verdict in Trayvon Martin case, not a just and legal verdict one.

• Administrators

Obama promised to bring about a spirit of unity in this country. Like most of his other campaign promises, he failed to deliver. And I don't want to hear it's because "white people started it, because they're too racist to accept a black president". This racial division has been brewing awhile. The fact that Obama has stirred the pot, rather than maintain a neutral position in race issues, is why we're in this mess.

Well, he has unified certain people...

• Members

It seems that used to people that were in position of authority if they did not enforce the laws they had sworn to uphold they were taken from office. Yet nowadays such people do as they will & nothing is done, & no one is held accountable.

So nowadays people knows when they enter a office of authority they can do as please & will not be held accountable, so people such as Mr. Obama pays no attention to the laws of this land because he knows he is above the law.

And with so many doing this its ruining our nation, & will bring it to its knees one day, or worse!

Archived