• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Please Pray For Flourgirl's Family (OB Member)

• Members

Stacey's (Flourgirl) parents' address is: Mr. & Mrs. Audrie Poe 2219 Cruft St. Terre Haute, IN 47803.

Her husband's address is: Mr. Charles Arrowood 115 Southglenn Drive Shelby, NC 28152

Please pray for Charles as he now has to take care of a home and their everyday affairs and some animals all by himself. Poor Charles looked so woebegone and he will be grieving for a long time to come.

I know they would appreciate any condolences you would care to offer. Her parents are my dearest friends and they are so heartbroken right now. They are a very loving, affectionate, tightly-knit family and they will need a lot of prayer. I am thankful I got to spend some time with them yesterday at the memorial service and later at Charles' Father's home. I hated to have to leave them. I wanted very badly to stay with them for a long time but I couldn't. I didn't get to attend the visitation or the grave side service because of my DH's work schedule, but we at least got to attend the memorial. There were a lot of people there.
We heard many people tell about how Stacey had influenced their lives and had encouraged them or helped them in some way. Her parents and I thought it rather bitter-sweet that Stacey spent her 41st birthday walking on the streets in Heaven, reunited with her grandparents. She was a sweet, kind, loving lady and we will all miss her very much. CJP56.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...