• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

A Baby Is About To Be Murdered...

swathdiver

• Members

The other day my wife's co-worker attempted to have an abortion.  She was only deterred because her paycheck did not show up on time.

This young lady's boyfriend, a professing Christian is desperate that his mother not find out that he's a whoremonger so he twisted scripture on its head to convince this lady first to lay with him and then to kill her baby.  She's also supposedly a professing Christian, probably almost saved as they're all attending a rock-n-roll church not far from me.  He's also convinced her that she's not to attend his church anymore either. So gullible and she's already a mother of another young child!

Boss today knew something was up and finally got her to confess it all, as soon as he paid her she was going straight to the slaughterhouse... the horror!  He gave her just enough money for gas to drive home and will speak with the father's mother Sunday and hopefully involve the preacher.  I'm sick thinking about it again.

Please pray for all of them, that evil and vile man (professing Christian) who wants to kill his child.  Please pray for the boss (professing Christian) that God gives him the wisdom to stop this madness and pray for the mother (professing Christian), that she keep and raise her child and is strong enough to resist these wolves.

• Members

The other day my wife's co-worker attempted to have an abortion.  She was only deterred because her paycheck did not show up on time.

This young lady's boyfriend, a professing Christian is desperate that his mother not find out that he's a whoremonger so he twisted scripture on its head to convince this lady first to lay with him and then to kill her baby.  She's also supposedly a professing Christian, probably almost saved as they're all attending a rock-n-roll church not far from me.  He's also convinced her that she's not to attend his church anymore either. So gullible and she's already a mother of another young child!

Boss today knew something was up and finally got her to confess it all, as soon as he paid her she was going straight to the slaughterhouse... the horror!  He gave her just enough money for gas to drive home and will speak with the father's mother Sunday and hopefully involve the preacher.  I'm sick thinking about it again.

Please pray for all of them, that evil and vile man (professing Christian) who wants to kill his child.  Please pray for the boss (professing Christian) that God gives him the wisdom to stop this madness and pray for the mother (professing Christian), that she keep and raise her child and is strong enough to resist these wolves.

That baby is already written in God's book of life.

Palm 139:13-16

13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

14I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

15My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

16Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

Warn the girl and boy that they must face Jesus face to face.

• Members

The mother has chosen life thus far.  She spoke with her preacher and went to the doctor my wife referred her to.  The last doctor was a quack, telling her to smoke marijuana.

Thank you for your prayers and keep praying when you think of them.

Archived