• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

• Similar Content

• By Roselove
      What is a good fundraiser that is Christ-based? 
    • By Totoosart
      Greetings all,
      i just want to share this and say i feel so blessed to have found onlinebaptist.com and you helpful people.
      Since my arrival here, i have been able to find more answers and although i am full of questions and doubts, i know and believe that the answers are coming.
      Thank you all and may the Lord bless your hearts

Jeremiah 29:13:
      'And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.'
      Matthew 7:7:
      'Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:'
      Matthew 7:8:
      'For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.'
      Luke 11:9:
      'And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.'
      Luke 11:10:
      'For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.'

• By rancher824
      I have noticed in a lot of IFB churches we refer to Brother "smith" and then when talking of his wife we say Mrs "smith". Where I grew up it was always Brother or Sister. Is there a reason for refering to the ladies as either Mrs or MS rather than Sister? If so, why do we not refer to the men as Mr instead of Brother?