• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Cancelled Membership

Zimmerman Energes From Hiding To Aid In Rescue

I don't have any conservative news sources to link to.

The one I did have was ABC, but when I tested it before

uploading it, it only takes you to a prime-time TV show

listing, but not the story. So do your own online research

wait for someone like CBN, Fox News or Rush to tell you

about it.

Edited by Tech45ACP

"When a deputy arrived at the scene, two men had already helped the family out of the SUV. One of the men was Zimmerman, a former neighborhood watch coordinator in Sanford.

"Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after making contact with the deputy," the statement said. "There were no report of injuries."

"Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told Fox News that Zimmerman, 29, was identified by a crash victim as the man who pulled him from the mangled vehicle.

“George Zimmerman pulled me out,” firefighters were told by the unidentified driver, according to McAuliffe."

In another development, Sanford police confirmed that Monday they had delivered boxes of evidence from their Zimmerman investigation, including his firearm, to the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Justice."

Zimmerman's parents, meanwhile, have told ABC News that they have received death threats and have been unable to return to their home following the verdict

"We have had an enormous amount of death threats,” Robert Zimmerman said. “George's legal counsel has had death threats, the police chief of Sanford, many people have had death threats … ‘Everyone with Georgie's DNA should be killed' -- just every kind of horrible thing you can imagine."

Should have returned the pistol to its rightful owner being as the jury found him innocent. They had no reason to keep it from him after the verdict, and its time to give him police protection while tracking down the threats, & prosecute.
Edited by JerryNumbers

Of course, they some would do almost anything to try & tear him down while trying to incite someone to murder him.

And I'll be quite surprised if someone does not try to murder him. For some of them have pure hate for him.