• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

How real is your Christian faith ?

Guest Guest

People rather be peaceful and phony to do meetings with each other in the name of Jesus.
Your called a bully and judgmental person if your really not a phony in the body of Christ today.
Your called a negative person if your not a phony in the body of Christ too.
Anybody tired of phony people and phony meetings in the name of Jesus?
Who hungry to be around real bible believers like David, Amos and Paul encouraged?
I'm tired of being around phony people just to be around a humble and nice peaceful person only.
Who hungry for a equal yoke with bible believers like David, Amos and Paul urged?
Who tired of being around phony people just to be around entertainment and social meetings only?
Who tired of being around phony people just to be ceremonial and occupied with time only?

Who tired of phony unity with folks that despise the heaven or hell message
about worldly hygiene, jewelry and costly array today? 1 Peter 3:3

Who tired of phony unity with folks that despise the teaching of Paul
on women preachers and women pastors today? 1 Timothy 2:9-14

Who tired of the philosophical phonies that despise the teaching of
Paul on heaven and hell with the preaching of Romans 7:2-3?

Who tired of the philosophies that despise the Sabbath teaching on
heaven and hell in Hebrews 4?

Who tired of the phonies that like unity on their philosophical terms
only? Psalms 133:1 Amos 3:3 2 Corinthians 6:14-17 Romans 10:2-3 Romans 14:1 Matthew 5:18-20

Who tired of self righteous legalists that won't bury their philosophical moralism that conflicts the moralism of
God in the bible ? Matthew 5:18-20 Romans 10:2-3

Who not waiting on a big shot to agree with God in the bible anywhere ? Matthew 15:14

Who tired of being around phonies that have a tolerance for jewelry, makeup and divorcees
remarrying different people while they say they a Christian going to heaven ? 1 Peter 3:3 Romans 7:2-3

Who tired of being around phonies that have a tolerance for those that despise the Sabbath
teaching while they say they a Christian going to heaven ? Hebrews 4

Who tired of being around phonies that have a tolerance for those that say you can be a
Christian going to heaven whether you water baptized or not ? John 3:5 Mark 16:16

Who ready for bible unity with people without the phonies to do it ? Psalms 133:1 Amos 3:3 2 Corinthians 6:14-17

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
"worldly hygiene"??

I don't know, this post just seems strange. I guess we'll find out what the member's intentions are later, if he posts more.

I agree that it's different...and I missed the hygiene part. But I still don't see legalism...as you say, maybe later we'll see more.

Who tired of being around phonies that have a tolerance for those that say you can be a
Christian going to heaven whether you water baptized or not ? John 3:5 Mark 16:16

Church of Christ member, I'm guessing?

This is definitely legalism. This part doesn't make much sense because of the grammar... but look at this:

Who tired of being around phonies that have a tolerance for jewelry, makeup and divorcees
remarrying different people while they say they a Christian going to heaven ? 1 Peter 3:3 Romans 7:2-3

Is he saying people that wear makeup, jewelry, and divorced people can't go to heaven? I don't know... it seems reeeeally weird to me.

yes' date=' he does need to explain some more.. (btw, in sign languages, they do not add "is" , "are", etc. but I am not sure if he is one of the deaf but we will see)[/quote']

Ok, that would make sense. Even if he is deaf, he's WAY off on doctrine.