• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Christian Colleges

geenaceline

• Moderators

My brother-in-law works for that school so I also would recommend it. :D

I must confess I am curious who your brother in law is. :) I have a couple friends heading there this year.

• Members

I believe most people should learn at the church God has put them at.  We don't need to go off to college to learn what God wants us to learn.  I feel most churches, instead of training up the youth, have sent them away to let others do what they themselves should be doing.

BTW, I went awhile to Tennessee Temple University back when it was a pretty good college.

Now, I see church that are struggling with attendance problems when they have sent most of their youth away.  Kind of dumb is you ask me.

Perhaps you would have an argument for a Bible Studies major, but unless the church offers a Bachelor's degree in early childhood or elementary education then it is of no help to geenaceline in her effort to become a teacher.  If God has called her to be a teacher, then she has to go somewhere that offers instruction and certification to that end.  Generally speaking, churches that have such programs are called Christian colleges or are associated with one.  I think your point is moot for this young lady's circumstances.

Archived