• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Christian Colleges

geenaceline

• Members

Hello i'm new to the forum. i'm 17 and am starting my last year in high school. I really would love to be able to go to a christian college and am having a hard time finding good christian colleges to apply at i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to some good colleges I could look at.

Thank you so much for your time,

God bless,

-Geena :)

• Moderators

I don't know whereabouts you are, but if you're in the north you could try:

Faithway Baptist College, Ajax, Ontario
Canadian Baptist Bible College, Winkler, Manitoba
And my preferred (thus far),
Baptist College of Ministry, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin

• Members

Hello i'm new to the forum. i'm 17 and am starting my last year in high school. I really would love to be able to go to a christian college and am having a hard time finding good christian colleges to apply at i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to some good colleges I could look at.

Thank you so much for your time,

God bless,

-Geena :)

What are you wanting to study and what part of the country do you want to go?

• Members

Im wanting to go into elementary teaching and minoring in music ... i will go wherever God is leading me to go :)

Alrighty.  Well, first, all schools are man-made institutions; so none will 100% perfect in every category and so you'll always have to take the positive and negative aspects of a college/university and weigh them against what is most fitting for where God is leading you.  That said, I highly recommend Pensacola Christian College (pcci.edu); they have an excellent education department and they are accredited so you can go to either a Christian school/academy or enter the mission field of public schools.  Some people have complaints about aspects of the chapel program, but overall it's a solid Christian school

• Members

Alrighty.  Well, first, all schools are man-made institutions; so none will 100% perfect in every category and so you'll always have to take the positive and negative aspects of a college/university and weigh them against what is most fitting for where God is leading you.  That said, I highly recommend Pensacola Christian College (pcci.edu); they have an excellent education department and they are accredited so you can go to either a Christian school/academy or enter the mission field of public schools.  Some people have complaints about aspects of the chapel program, but overall it's a solid Christian school

PCC is a college that my church recommends and iv actually already applied early their and thanks for the advice:D

• Members

I believe most people should learn at the church God has put them at.  We don't need to go off to college to learn what God wants us to learn.  I feel most churches, instead of training up the youth, have sent them away to let others do what they themselves should be doing.

BTW, I went awhile to Tennessee Temple University back when it was a pretty good college.

Now, I see church that are struggling with attendance problems when they have sent most of their youth away.  Kind of dumb is you ask me.

Archived