• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

JerryNumbers

Zimmerman Found Not Guilty

'President Barack Obama on Friday called on Americans to respect the verdict handed down in the George Zimmerman trial and compared himself to slain black teenager Trayvon Martin.

"Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago," Obama said during a surprise appearance in the White House briefing room.'

He just had to keep pushing it.

Everything for the liberal is seen through the filter of race.  He's right, though, he's just a lost as Trayvon and he too could have lost his life while a drug dealer.

The President, Eric Holder and other colored folk love to shame the liberal whites around them by recounting stories of injustice of being pulled over for no reason and or followed.  As I was thinking, I realized that I've been pulled over 36 times and given 7 tickets, I've been stopped and searched for no apparent reason by store security and police too in my younger days.  So their stories of discrimination are mostly hogwash.

Everything for the liberal is seen through the filter of race.  He's right, though, he's just a lost as Trayvon and he too could have lost his life while a drug dealer.

The President, Eric Holder and other colored folk love to shame the liberal whites around them by recounting stories of injustice of being pulled over for no reason and or followed.  As I was thinking, I realized that I've been pulled over 36 times and given 7 tickets, I've been stopped and searched for no apparent reason by store security and police too in my younger days.  So their stories of discrimination are mostly hogwash.

They love to say whites can't understand so that means whites should just believe anything they say and give them whatever they demand.

I noticed Obama said blacks can't forget the past. First of all, that's not true; they choose to keep the past in the present and use it to their advantage and as an excuse. Second, so much of what they claim to "remember" for "their past" took place before they were born, sometimes many hundreds of years before. Thirdly, they are conveniently willing to "not remember" the past which doesn't fit their current agenda.

Obama was totally wrong in both of his statements involving this matter. He did nothing but stir the pot, play the "poor blacks, guilty whites" race card, and set the stage for more problems.

They love to say whites can't understand so that means whites should just believe anything they say and give them whatever they demand.

I noticed Obama said blacks can't forget the past. First of all, that's not true; they choose to keep the past in the present and use it to their advantage and as an excuse. Second, so much of what they claim to "remember" for "their past" took place before they were born, sometimes many hundreds of years before. Thirdly, they are conveniently willing to "not remember" the past which doesn't fit their current agenda.

Obama was totally wrong in both of his statements involving this matter. He did nothing but stir the pot, play the "poor blacks, guilty whites" race card, and set the stage for more problems.

John, read the article I posted in #102. I think you'll find it interesting.

John, read the article I posted in #102. I think you'll find it interesting.

Today it's all about perception and promoting an ideological agenda.

Along these lines I was thinking about all those whites outraged after the OJ trial, how white pastors called for marches, the president came on TV talking about how Nicole could have been his daughter, and how whites rioted in several cities until they finally got the government to grant them more monetary handouts and political clout.

Then I woke up!

If your on your back, on the ground, or sidewalk in this case, & the other person is on top of you, hitting your head against the sidewalk, what force would you use?

I was saying it sounded like the kid wasn't using reasonable force, not Zimmerman. I agree with you on this one, Jerry.

Nice to see Obama has nothing else on his plate these days than to have a press conference or talk with the press about the Zimmerman verdict!

Obama has no clue whatsoever, he has nothing in common with blacks or whites.

I guarantee Trayvon would've never dated his daughters!

Zimmerman probably saved the state of Florida money on repeatedly incarcerating Martin when he reached 18 and could be punished in the criminal system instead of the school system.

Nice to see Obama has nothing else on his plate these days than to have a press conference or talk with the press about the Zimmerman verdict!

Obama has no clue whatsoever, he has nothing in common with blacks or whites.

I guarantee Trayvon would've never dated his daughters!

Zimmerman probably saved the state of Florida money on repeatedly incarcerating Martin when he reached 18 and could be punished in the criminal system instead of the school system.

And if the system had done their job this young man would still be living, instead they covered it up, them passed him on to someone else. And who knows perhaps him father & mother had clout with the school superintendent & the chief of police as well, & that's part of the reason this troubled young man was passed onto other people.

Police around this country complain about the courts putting criminals back on the street, this is a case were a school superintendent  & a chief of police put a criminal back on the street. And look at the trouble they caused. What is amazing the number of people that will not believe that fact, both white & black when there is access to the police reports on the internet to back it up.

I've got a question.

Why is it some white people, even pastors & teachers of Jesus believes if they will believe a lie about this incident that it will help race relations?

I know of one pastor & a blog where the pastor says that Travon was a very fine young man, an example of how every 17 year-old in American should behave, & its a shame that a while man much older than he murdered him. And anyone who post comments on this blog that tells the truth about Trayvon, he sends them into computer land forever lost so that no one will see or read about the true Trayvon.

And as you know there's many white people that's doing as I've stated. Why is it they believe they can do wrong & good will come out of it? Are they really fooling their self?

I've got a question.

Why is it some white people, even pastors & teachers of Jesus believes if they will believe a lie about this incident that it will help race relations?

I know of one pastor & a blog where the pastor says that Travon was a very fine young man, an example of how every 17 year-old in American should behave, & its a shame that a while man much older than he murdered him. And anyone who post comments on this blog that tells the truth about Trayvon, he sends them into computer land forever lost so that no one will see or read about the true Trayvon.

And as you know there's many white people that's doing as I've stated. Why is it they believe they can do wrong & good will come out of it? Are they really fooling their self?

Fear, cowardice, self-centeredness, and an unwillingness to stand upon truth and trust God with the outcome.

It's so much easier to take the "go along to get along" approach. Many whites are preconditioned to understand that if they do this, they will win praise from many and few will challenge their support of lies.

It's been interesting to note a few well known blacks that have taken public stands on this issue standing for truth and what's right. It's also interesting to note how the media, white liberals and black "leaders" either ignore these men or denounce them as Uncle Tom's or Oreo's.

I say, white or black, if you take a stand for truth, even when it's very unpopular to do so, I salute you and stand with you. Also, praise God for those good pastors and preachers out there who refuse to play the "go along to get along" game!

I believe that they feel they will pick up more followers with siding with a lie. Just as the liberal believing pastors & teachers thinks will gain more acceptance & followers by preaching & teaching a liberal Bible message.

While reading a SBC blog under one topic, the KJB, they blamed many of today's problems in the SBC on those pastors of yesterday years preaching & teaching from a corrupt KJ Bible. While seemingly saying that we of today has the SBC on the road to a recovery now that we have the newer & less corrupt modern versions of the Bible to teach & preach from. I was a bit surprised to hear several of their pastors playing the blame game.

Liberal has become a way of life for many, & its very contagious.