• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

JerryNumbers

Zimmerman Found Not Guilty

The prosecution of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin was “a political prosecution rather than one based on the facts and the law,” Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, told Newsmax late Saturday.

“That’s best exemplified in the extraordinary deployment of Obama administration resources to Florida in the run-up to the actual prosecution,” Fitton told Newsmax in an exclusive interview. “You had the Justice Department breathing down their necks.”

The trial is over, yet it will never be over for George Zimmerman, it will be with him the rest of his life. And his life will probably not be very safe. Plus the family can bring civil charges against him, & it would not surprise me if they did.

The American Communists Liberal Union (ACLU) or maybe it was the NAACCP (National Association of American Colored Communist Persons) said they will pressure President Obama's Justice Department into filing civil rights (racist) charges against Zimmerman.

I also agree that by 0901 Monday morning the Martin Family will go after Zimmerman in civil court.  They'll probably sue the HOA and the phone company too all the while professing Christ.

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." - Revelation 21:8

The problem with a civil suit is that it is not "clear and convincing evidence" but "preponderance of evidence", you can only have council if you pay for it (unless one offers pro bono), and you do not have 4th or 5th amendment rights protection.

So it's OK for a white man to shoot a black man who was walking unarmed and carrying a bag with food and drink.

It seems so in America.  I doubt that the same verdict would be reached if it was a black man shooting a white in the same circumstances.   It was murder plain and simple.

Yes, the black man attacked the Hispanic man, seems he did so from behind, had him down on the ground, & on top of him, beating his head against the sidewalk.

If you have someone on top of you trying to do you harm, trying to perhaps kill you, you do have the right to defend yourself.

But I will say this, its a no win situation, its sad that someone died, & its sad so many are divided on this.

It seems so in America.  I doubt that the same verdict would be reached if it was a black man shooting a white in the same circumstances.   It was murder plain and simple.

Really?? You never hear of those cases being considered "racially motivated". Jesse and Al sure seem to keep quiet about them.

I'm not going to say either way because I wasn't there. He may have indeed been guilty, but none of us really know. I think he should have waited for the police to arrive...but then, again, I wasn't there.

Edited by heartstrings

He was not really a white man, he was a Hispanic. So it did not involve a white man & a black man. It involved a black man & a Hispanic so you need to get the facts right before speaking for your spreading untruths. lies whle saying its OK to kill a black man in this county. Spreading untruths & lies helps no one, but it may hurt many people.

When it 1st hit the news I thought it was murder, & the Hispanic man was guilty of murder, yet when changed as the facts come out. And I've been keeping up with it since, & since my mind got changed because of the facts of this case I have completely thought it was purely self-defense.

I know nothing about the law in your country, but here if someone, no matter what color they may be, is threatening you bodily harm or even your life, you have the right to protect yourself, & it should be the same any where.

Aargh...typed a long post and lost it.  sigh. I'm not going to retype, but I will say this: Those who believe that GZ got away with murder of an unarmed black don't understand what happened.  They are, sadly, buying into what the media has pushed since the shooting took place.

First, NBC lying claimed that GZ uttered a racial slur against TM when describing him to 911. But the slur actually came from TM when he described to the girl who became the prosecution's star witness that GZ was a "creepy...cracker" (expletive left out).  

Second, GZ acted in self-defense while TM was banging his head into the concrete.  Rest assured that when a person is on the ground and their head is being banged into concrete, it doesn't take long to render them incapable of fighting back.  And it will lead to death.  My best friend when I was 18 was attacked by a druggie who beat her head into the concrete - turning her brain into what looked like hamburger meat (that was the nurse's assessment).  It didn't take long because the human skull is no match for unyielding concrete and the force of being crunched into it by someone who is angry at the world...(and, yes, I believe TM was angry at the world - family ties to the Crips, a druggie, thief, etc).

The news media is largely responsible for turning this into a racial issue (well, BO helped it along, too).  GZ was indeed an hispanic. Labeled a white hispanic by the media, he is, in actuality, a black hispanic. How's that, you say? One of his grandfathers was a black man. 

There have been over 200 murders committed in Chicago this year alone.  Most of them black-on-black, OR committed by blacks against others.  How many of us can name any of the names?  I can name a few, because I live so close and read the Chicago papers every day.  But even I don't know them all - because the media doesn't report on those. They aren't able to sensationalize them.  Nor did the MSM report about the white man beaten by blacks "for Trayvon" before the trial was even in its last days.  

How many whites do you hear threatening to riot?  NONE - the same amount that rioted when OJ Simpson was acquitted (my brother lived in that area at the time, and he knew some things the media - again - didn't show...and he said the entire area knew OJ was guilty...but he was a black man who killed a white woman, and he got away with murder).  But the new black panther party is making plans.  To go into "whitey's" neighborhoods and teach them a lesson or two.  And you can bet, if they do, they'll get away with it (unless "whiteys" have guns and stop them...then it'll be "whitey's" fault according to the media).

Racial tension is once again high - almost to the point it was in the 60s.  And that is by design.  Power can be grabbed when there is dissension.  And BO is good at it.  Very good.  Sadly.

GZ acted in self-defense. In complete compliance with the stand-your-ground law that FL has.  It was not murder.  The jury's decision was just and right.  And I applaud those 6 women for not allowing the emotions the prosecutor (and judge) were trying to push rule the day.

As to the FBI - they are looking into the possibility of this being a hate crime.  All the while ignoring the hate crime that happened at the Seattle "gay" "pride" parade when a sodomite and a bunch of lesbians attacked two Christians who were simply standing there - on public property.  

(I guess this turned into a long post after all.  LOL)

If those angry people want to come up onto my property

or confront me  somewhere else, just because they're

having this girly-spat, hissy-fit over the verdict and wish

to harm me, well, trust me: I'll be using real bullets.

Plus, I have cameras pointing in every direction from the

inside of my home, and I'll get it all.

My neighbor across the street is an angry Black conservative,

an Independent Conservative (who renounced the GOP after they

trashed Sarah Palin), family-man, with guns, said he'd be happy to

assist me. Just think of it: ol' Jesse "Rugface" Jackson and his

buddy Al  (Pardon My Good Looks) Sharpton wouldn't be able

to play the race card with us.

Take a minute and try to imagine what would happen in this country if the following scenario had taken place:  A report describes how in broad daylight two white teenage boys tried to rob a black Brunswick, Georgia woman at gunpoint as she was peacefully pushing her 13 month old son in his stroller. When she resisted, pleading “I don’t have any money,” they callously shot and killed the baby.

The gun did not “go off by accident.” The white thug meant to shoot the black woman and did just that, hitting her twice, THEN turned the gun on the baby. A white thug calmly walked over to the stroller and shot the innocent black baby in the face.

Putting aside her own pain and fear, the loving black mother desperately tried to save her baby’s life by giving him CPR; but the helpless innocent child, shot in the face by a white assailant, died anyway.

We don’t have to imagine how the media would cover this story because unfortunately, except for the race of the killers and their victims which have been reversed, everything else in this scenario is true and actually happened.

Is there any doubt that if the killers were white, the New York Times would change its masthead to read “WHITES HATE AFRICAN AMERICANS ENOUGH TO KILL THEIR BABIES!” and keep it that way for two weeks? Where is the righteous indignation of the white media in this revolting black adult-on-white baby murder?  Where are the stories reminding readers that the New Black Panthers have consistently called for murdering white babies?  Is there any doubt that there would be wide brush accusations about white racial hatred coupled with calls for more affirmative action and slave reparations?

Where are the professionally aggrieved Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson?

Don’t hold your breath waiting for Jackson to descend on Brunswick chanting tired slogans about racism and the KKK. Sharpton is too busy making a fool of himself on his talk show to raise a voice in this case – the baby is white, after all. Neither of them has dredged up images of 80-year-old lynchings and beatings while beating his breast crying for “more gun control” to keep blacks safe from whites.

And the media? Its answer is: “We don’t cover black-on-white crime even when the victim is a baby – get over it.”

See, you can't push the idea of white hatred of blacks if you show that some blacks are law breakers.  Does that mean no whites are? Of course not.   Here's the link to the article;