• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Sorry, You Don't Have Permission For That!

• Moderators

We've had considerable problems in the past with spammers and trolls. This setup helps ensure that new members are really here to discuss and fellowship by adding the extra restrictions until they've  hung around a bit.  Trust me, it's much nicer than having a mess of spam all over the forums! :wink

• Administrators

Thanks, the simple the better, just checking, I am for non for profit and not for Private forums.  This is why I mention, in my opinion.

I appreciate the input. Like Salyan mentioned they are there for a purpose from problems in the past. No cost to enter and very simple to join. 

• Members

Thanks, I believe in reaching the lost and the new Christians for Christ. But when we say you need to do this to join, it could be a stumbling block for some. The number of members that join any group topics could show you the results.

I'll see you in church...  : }   TGL

Edited by The Glory Land

• Members

Thanks, I believe in reaching the lost and the new Christians for Christ. But when we say you need to do this to join, it could be a stumbling block for some. The number of members that join any group topics could show you the results.

Guess what, we believe in reaching the lost to, & all of your complaining might just be a stumbling block for the lost.

:smug:

• Members

Not a friendly post, the way you stated that it seem to insinuated that the owner of this forum does not believe in reaching the lost, & that Bro. Matt's froum is a stumblingblock to the lost.

Perhaps that's not the way you meant it, but it can & could be easily took that way.

>If you noticed I showed myself friendly to you over there.

• Members

Not a friendly post, the way you stated that it seem to insinuated that the owner of this forum does not believe in reaching the lost, & that Bro. Matt's froum is a stumblingblock to the lost.

Perhaps that's not the way you meant it, but it can & could be easily took that way.

>If you noticed I showed myself friendly to you over there.

I did said, in my opinion. It felt wierd every time I click a post it said this. Like someone saying you cannot come in here. Sorry for offending you and Bro. Matt.

• 9 months later...