• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Abortion as viewed by Peter Ruckman

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yikes. Hey Rachel wanted to say John the Baptist was another good example. Nobody seemed to notice the Esau and Jacob one...guess they had no answer for it.

I will say again, where its safe...LOL...Ruckman lacks fruit of salvation IMO.

• Members

Do we now have 2 Ruckman threads?

Bro Matt...please delete my post in the other Ruckman thread...thanks.

I haven't listened to that message on Ruckman yet, will do so after church and then I will post. But I pretty much know from another forum what Ruckman believes about abortion...

• Members
Yikes. Hey Rachel wanted to say John the Baptist was another good example. Nobody seemed to notice the Esau and Jacob one...guess they had no answer for it.

I will say again, where its safe...LOL...Ruckman lacks fruit of salvation IMO.

Yes, great examples. The Bible is rather clear (and even science confirms) that life begins at conception and beyond that, full human life begins at conception and unborn babies have souls prior to birth.

• Members

It seems to me that if all a "fetus" has is animal life, than there would be no more wrong in having an abortion than killing an animal. There would be nothing that sad about it. Just another animal!!! But the Baby (note I did not say fetus this time) my wife is carrying is a human, heart mind and soul!!!

Something that has always bothered me about TV shows and movies, is when they refer to an unborn child as a fetus. That word is so impersonal and shows lack of empathy to me. An unborn baby is a living, breathing, soul...living inside their mother's womb. God calls an unborn child "fruit of the womb." How a person can degrade that...is preposterous. What country is it that the child is already 9 months old when he/she is born? Japan is it? I know it is an Asian country, anyways.

How we Americans can show such lack for human life is...disgusting. An innocent unborn child...and, born...if Obama gets into office, as POTUS; is a CHILD...a beautiful, helpless baby!! :smile

We are playing with Almighty God on this one...and, countless other sins. God help us as a nation.

That's good. Privacy...you know?

I didn't realize that Ruckman was such a loony. WOW...he has really changed since the beginning of his days. No wonder my FIL had me listening to his earlier tapes years ago. He wasn't touched, then. This is so sad. He needs to be removed from the pulpit. As my pastor says about himself...when he is no longer effective, he wants to be put out to pasture. He says "Remove me, PLEASE!"

David Cloud is right on the money about Ruckman. :thumb

• Members
Something that has always bothered me about TV shows and movies' date=' is when they refer to an unborn child as a fetus. That word is so impersonal and shows lack of empathy to me. An unborn baby is a living, breathing, soul...living inside their mother's womb. God calls an unborn child "fruit of the womb." How a person can degrade that...is preposterous. What country is it that the child is already 9 months old when he/she is born? Japan is it? I know it is an Asian country, anyways.

How we Americans can show such lack for human life is...disgusting. An innocent unborn child...and, born...if Obama gets into office, as POTUS; is a CHILD...a beautiful, helpless baby!! :smile

We are playing with Almighty God on this one...and, countless other sins. God help us as a nation.

I must say, I literally hate that word, it sounds vulgar to me.

• Members
As a matter of fact' date=' the idea that baby John jumped about baby Jesus being there tells me Jesus was already in His human body, meaning the unborn baby has a soul.[/quote']

Can't we take a little bit larger step on this.

Lu 1:41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the HOLY GHOST:

After all this baby was filled with the Holy Ghost before he was born.

Thought, perhaps a different topic would be needed. Would this be an example of the different working of the Holy Ghost before the Holy Ghost was sent on the day of Pentecost? At this time it was still working as it did in the Old Testament days. Right!