• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Abortion as viewed by Peter Ruckman

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's folx like Ruckman and Riplinger that give the KJVO crowd such a bad name. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, & those two wheels have squeaked louder than any other two who claimta be KJVO.

Dunno how he reacts to the fact that God said He knew Jeremiah before he formed in his mom's womb, & that the unborn John the Baptist did a Kowalski in Elizabeth's womb when she met Mary while she was pregnant with Jesus.

Ruckman helps sustain a theory of mine that the MOST-DANGEROUS religious charlatans are those quasi/pseudo "christians" who sprinkle just enough truth in their propaganda to conceal their apostasy. Only by KNOWING THE SCRIPTURES can one see thru their smokescreens. this makes them especially dangerous to the lost or to newer Christians.

The vast majority of KJVOs are Christians, but unfortunately many of them have been deceived by Ruckman and similar hucksters. His unChristian view of abortion should send up a red flag to many who believe he's a genuine keeper of the faith.

here's a site with more info on him:

http://peterruckman.net/

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I can't beleive what I heard!
The thing is, Adam was created in God's image. We ARE NOT created in God's image. We are created in the image of Adam. I don't see how he can even use "breathed into the nostrils the breath of life" when God doesn't breath into us "His life" until we are SAVED!

My oh my.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I can't beleive what I heard!
The thing is, Adam was created in God's image. We ARE NOT created in God's image. We are created in the image of Adam. I don't see how he can even use "breathed into the nostrils the breath of life" when God doesn't breath into us "His life" until we are SAVED!

My oh my.

The phrase "breath of life" in the scriptures, particularly in Genesis, refers to physical life. But you are right, the unregenerated are not created in God's image but are in the image of Adam. Genesis 5:3