• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

John81

Youtube Preaching Videos

Steve Brown of Steve Brown Ministries puts special services (tent meetings, revival and youth meetings) at Independent Baptist Churches on the internet live (he's at Faith Baptist Church, Pittsgrove, N.J. right now) and usually has some archived on his website. www.stevebrownministries.com

Thank you for your input!

I'm familiar with Steve Brown Ministries, and watch some of their live meetings online but I'm not familiar with the others; I'll check them out.

Anybody happen to know of some good Baptist choir videos; with the choir singing hymns? I've tried searches on YouTube but I mostly get black Baptist choirs jammin' out as they often do, and Baptist choirs singing just about everything except for hymns. It seems there are a lot of Baptist choirs singing CCM but having hard time time finding more than a couple of videos of Baptist choirs singing hymns.

Anybody happen to know of some good Baptist choir videos; with the choir singing hymns? I've tried searches on YouTube but I mostly get black Baptist choirs jammin' out as they often do, and Baptist choirs singing just about everything except for hymns. It seems there are a lot of Baptist choirs singing CCM but having hard time time finding more than a couple of videos of Baptist choirs singing hymns.

My wife sings in: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1Sl2GbY9whRCSkQjUyfzBQ

Sam Gipp has some excellent videos on YouTube. William P. Grady has some good stuff.  Pastor Charles Lawson who is one of my favorites. Pastor James Knox.

There are a bunch of others but your best bet it to look around and see what you stumble upon. There are good preachers out there laboring away on the plot God gave them that probably not many folks now about.

I just stumbled upon this guy, Pastor Jim Veitch.

Edited by ASongOfDegrees

I appreciate all the input. Searching around on my own I keep getting the popular TV preachers showing up. Unless I have a name or something more precise it's difficult to find the really good stuff. Before they switched things around I used to be able to find stuff much better but after they changed things searches don't work well for me and neither do the suggestions they provide.

I appreciate all the input. Searching around on my own I keep getting the popular TV preachers showing up. Unless I have a name or something more precise it's difficult to find the really good stuff. Before they switched things around I used to be able to find stuff much better but after they changed things searches don't work well for me and neither do the suggestions they provide.

I just edited my post.

Some preachers I've seen in person:

Evangelist David Nix