• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

CharlesSpurgeonJr

Two Muslims Behead British Soldier In South-East London

On Wenesday May 22 ca. 2:30 P.M. two muslim terrorists ran over a British soldier just meters away from his barrack in south-east London. Once on the floor they beheaded him and continued stabbing him at least 17 times after taking his body in the middle of the street. The whole action punctuated by "allah akhbar" and call to the many absolutely horrified witnesses (among them young school children) to take pictures and filming the scene.

My question : how long will our only true and living God allow such demonic demonstrations !

Read more here : The Daily Telegraph

woolwich-4-way-3_2570733b.jpg

Edited by CharlesSpurgeonJr

Fox News reported that British soldiers were previously warned not to be seen in public in their uniforms for fear they might be attacked! What happened to GREAT Britain? Soldiers in their own country are told it isn't safe for them to walk their own streets in the nations military uniform? If things are that dangerous the government needs to "man up", roll into these danger zones, target the criminals, terrorists and potentials. round them all up, eliminate any who resist, put those rounded up through intense interrogation, then deport or otherwise get rid of the lot of them.

Unfortunately, they won't do that in England any more than they will do such in America.

As to the question of how long God will allow such to go on, the answer is until the end. This sort of thing has been going on around the world from the time of Cain to today. In some countries this sort of thing has been and still is a way of life. The problem in the West is that we have lost our perspective and come to believe the utopian ideas of "equality, universal love and peace based upon unlimited openness". The nations of the West no longer belong to the originators, they are being flooded with those of vastly different cultures, races, ideologies and religions which don't mix. The idea we can toss open the doors to our enemies and they will come to love us because we do this and because they have more money and material things here than there, has been proven time and again to be a dangerous lie.

The Boston Marathon bombers were about as Americanized as one could get yet their ethnic and religious ideology trumped that, just as such is seen in this latest case in England.

Our governments refuse to follow the Lord and they also refuse to govern in accord with "common sense". All of this plays into the hands of their father the devil and breeds chaos.

Even though it would drag them down too, there are many who would love nothing more than to bring down every Western nation, whether for racial, ethnic, religious or other ideological reasons. Most in the West no longer get that since most in the West no longer hold to any heartfelt convictions anymore.

If the Lord doesn't return soon and there is no drastic, major, vastly encompassing course correction by Western nations, virtually every Western nation will fall to the enemy.

Fox News reported that British soldiers were previously warned not to be seen in public in their uniforms for fear they might be attacked! What happened to GREAT Britain? Soldiers in their own country are told it isn't safe for them to walk their own streets in the nations military uniform? If things are that dangerous the government needs to "man up", roll into these danger zones, target the criminals, terrorists and potentials. round them all up, eliminate any who resist, put those rounded up through intense interrogation, then deport or otherwise get rid of the lot of them.

That isn't a new policy. It was first brought in during the height of the Northern Ireland troubles.

Our military has the same rule in the wake of 9/11. Only incidental wear of combat uniforms (ie to and from work with quick stops) is allowed for the same reason here. Exceptions are scheduled demos and appearances in force, ie. parades, school demos, etc. If you see a soldier alone shopping in a mall in a combat uniform, they are breaking the rule.

Our military has the same rule in the wake of 9/11. Only incidental wear of combat uniforms (ie to and from work with quick stops) is allowed for the same reason here. Exceptions are scheduled demos and appearances in force, ie. parades, school demos, etc. If you see a soldier alone shopping in a mall in a combat uniform, they are breaking the rule.

In the wake of 9/11?????

When I was AD that was policy, when my Dad and when my f-i-l were active you weren't even allowed incidental wear.

There are absolutely no words for such a thing.

Covenanter, Invicta, Alimantado - what do you think your government's response will be? IMO, they need to execute those attackers - and fast! - but somehow I doubt that will happen.  Our government's appear to have become pacifist to the point of their own destruction.

In the wake of 9/11?????

When I was AD that was policy, when my Dad and when my f-i-l were active you weren't even allowed incidental wear.

Sure you were brother, you had to drive to post if you lived off post in the AM and PM, incidental is convenience store, gas, etc. not prolonged shopping.

It's too bad British Police didn't finish off those sadistic sub-human parasites!

Find out whom, as well as, where, those two got their training, who their imam

was in London, and then drone 'em all, and let Allah sort 'em out!

I know. I know, that sounds terrible, for a Christian, but hey, turning the other

cheek under this kind of situation is not an option.

"Everybody wants to be the tough guy, but no one wants to pay the price."

Actor (and real life Reserve Sheriff's Deputy) Steven Seagal

Edited by Tech45ACP

Don't ask me why but this remind me of the time the Jews chose the murderer Barnabas over Jesus Christ. America and England, with their liberal policies towards criminals and illegals, seem to be choosing killers and those who hate their countries over the good men who love it , obey the laws and serve it. So now you have two maniacs that hates your country who will get the best healthcare and legal defense at the expense of the people (maybe a movie or book about them too) while a good man who served his country is dead and gone and soon to be forgotten. Do you see this pattern here? The more the murderers multiply the less righteous men will you find.

I Kings 20:42- And he said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Because thou hast let go out of thy hand a man whom I appointed to utter destruction, therefore thy life shall go for his life, and thy people for his people.

Edited by ASongOfDegrees

When are people going to wake up and realize this isn't the "religion of peace"? I grow so weary of liberals saying, "you Christians are just mean and judgmental! These are Muslim extremists. Islam is a religion of peace!" when they know full and well Muslims murder rape victims and homosexuals. Oh, and blow up marathons and butcher soldiers in the streets. But, hey, it's all because "we invaded their countries and stole their oil". Yeah, right.My prayers are for this slain soldier's family. May God give them peace and comfort in their time of grief.

The next time some liberal know-nothing-know-it-all,

tells you Christians are "mean" and "judgemental"

about Islam, ask them when was the last time they

heard about a Christian or a Jew hijacking a 747,

and then fly it into a tall building or military facility?

Then ask them which of the following has historically

been proven to be the true religion (or religions) of peace?

1. Christianity? *

2. Judaism,

or

3. Islam?

*DISCLAIMER:

True Christianity is not to be

confused with Catholicism.

True Christianity is a one-on-

fellowship with Jesus Christ.

"Everybody wants to be the tough guy, but no one wants to pay the price."

Actor (and real life Reserve Sheriff's Deputy) Steven Seagal

Edited by Tech45ACP

Make sure you distinguish between Christianity & Catholicism, Tech45, or they'll throw the Inquisition back at you. :(

So true, in our past many that called their self Christian did many very bad deeds, doing it in the name of God.

One of these men was raised in a "devout christian family" the news said today.  The soldier was not wearing uniform, but a tee shirt saying "Help for heroes" a campaign to assist wounded servicemen.

Our ability to deport these people is restricted by our membership of Europe.  King Henry VIII withdrew our legal system from final appeal to the pope, but our treacherous politicians in recent years have given the papist judges in Europe the final say.  

The EU. aka the 4th Reich, is just another attempt to unite Europe under the papacy, as Charlemagne, Guy Fawkes, the Spanish Armada, Napoleon, the Kaiser, Hitler, etc. 

In a book written during the first world war, The Roman Empire in the Light of Prophecy, the author mentions a committee in 1911 advocating a united Europe.  GustAV Stresemann, German chancellor for 3 months in 1923 and then foreign minister till his death in 1929, advocated pan European unity.  After the war the clamour for European unity was pushed by US Romanist politicians such as John and Allen Dulles, and industialists and bankers.  Today they are nearly there.

America and England, with their liberal policies towards criminals and illegals...so now you have two maniacs that hates your country who will get the best healthcare and legal defense at the expense of the people

Due process isn't a liberal policy.

The murderers are not "sub-human parasites" (which is what Nazis, Muslims and some others have said of the Jews), but rather sinful humans that Christ died for.

Psalms 22:6- But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.

I think some people are "sub-human parasites" in the figurative sense.

Edited by ASongOfDegrees

Psalms 22:6- But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.

I think some people are "sub-human parasites" in the figurative sense.

Man was created in the image of God and Christ came to save sinners. The first man born of woman murdered his own brother yet God didn't say he was a "sub-human parasite", He showed him mercy in his punishment of the man.

Millions over the course of history have done, and still do, acts the same and much worse than what was done here. Sin is a terrible thing and that's why only the blood of Christ could wash away our sins, and the blood of Christ can wash away these murderers sins just as they have washed away ours.

There have been a few murderers here in America who have been born again in Christ before their execution date arrived. They still paid for the consequences of their sinful murders by being executed, but they are among our brothers/sisters in Christ we will be spending eternity with.

Sure you were brother, you had to drive to post if you lived off post in the AM and PM, incidental is convenience store, gas, etc. not prolonged shopping.

Please read a little more carefully, I said I was allowed incidental only --- my Dad & f-i-l, on the other hand,were in during the time when NO uniform going through the gate (including those living off base), you changed into or out of civvies ON BASE.

Please read a little more carefully, I said I was allowed incidental only --- my Dad & f-i-l, on the other hand,were in during the time when NO uniform going through the gate (including those living off base), you changed into or out of civvies ON BASE.

Ah, got it now. Vietnam era no doubt when public opinion could result in attacks on troops. 9/11 caused a resurgance of similar repeated (over and over again) orders. But as John81 pointed out, some troops will still violate it. Turns out the British troop was simply wearing a tshirt for a charitable causes for troops and was attacked.