• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Evolution "fact"

Anon

• Members

Just read this on a weather site:

Each year, the moon moves about 1.6 inches (4 centimeters) farther into space.

Anyone care to do the math, assuming evolution would be correct, on where the moon would have been a billion years ago? LOL....

• Members

Well first off, keep in mind the argument could be made that the rate has not been a constant. It could of, billions of years ago, been moving .0000000000000001" away a year. The same Argument that creationists can use that gravitational force increasing as it's closer would cause it to "fall in" or the tides be too high, can be used by evolutionist that the moon wasn't moving away so fast before.

BUT, this is the problem evolutionist face that have given us the theories that the moon is not native to earth, that it was "captured", that the moon was created by an impact with earth (the newest theory, is that a huge chunk of mars or the plant that created the asteroid belt, slammed into earth, spitting out a chunk of the earth on the other side, and accounts for heavy metals and the such near the surface) Another theory is that the moon was just fine for many billions of years, then got hit by something and has been slowly going away.

I'm glad I'm a creationist, I get to use Arkem's razor. Just be ready for these arguments if you use the moon movement in any debates.