• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

John81

Access Problems

For the past several days (since whatever day was the last I posted) I've been unable to access OB. Has anyone else had this problem?

The diagnostic check said the problem was with OB not responding. I was unable to access the forums, OB Home, OB Ladies, OB email, and I even tried to get to a site that said it was Bro Matts and that site wouldn't open either.

All other sites operated fine.

I've missed y'all!

We you using a bookmark to load the site?

No. I tried the links in the email notices, I tried direct links from search engines, I tried my own direct links. Same results each time and each day, until today when I tried clicking on another email notice link and it finally brought me here.

No. I tried the links in the email notices, I tried direct links from search engines, I tried my own direct links. Same results each time and each day, until today when I tried clicking on another email notice link and it finally brought me here.

Welcome back. Please add this email address to your address book and email me if it happens to you again. The firewall may have accidentally blocked you. webmaster@onlinebaptist.com

For the past several days (since whatever day was the last I posted) I've been unable to access OB. Has anyone else had this problem?

The diagnostic check said the problem was with OB not responding. I was unable to access the forums, OB Home, OB Ladies, OB email, and I even tried to get to a site that said it was Bro Matts and that site wouldn't open either.

All other sites operated fine.

I've missed y'all!

Glad you're back John.

But.........

Why exactly are you accessing OB ladies?

:D :D Edited by DaveW

Glad you're back John.

But.........

Why exactly are you accessing OB ladies?

:D :D

I figured if I could get to OB ladies that I could at least contact someone about the problem. If that didn't work I could try to get in touch with my femenine side and spend my time discussing the finer points of paper versus cloth napkins for Baptist buffets with the ladies! :hungry:

I suppose the only time I have been unable to access onlinebaptist was when Matt was working on it. There has been other sites I could not access before but I think that was due to a server problem.

And of course back in the day of the old dial up days, it was not usual not to be able to access anything.

I suppose the only time I have been unable to access onlinebaptist was when Matt was working on it. There has been other sites I could not access before but I think that was due to a server problem.

And of course back in the day of the old dial up days, it was not usual not to be able to access anything.

I remember with dial-up there was sometimes the problem of the connection being so slow that it eventually gave up. This made it hard to get to some sites, especially when they started using more graphics.