• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

JerryNumbers

Today At Walmart

As I was leaving the store, I always park to the right in a row that hardly anyone parks in. So as I turn to my right there's quite a bit of traffic up & down right in front of the store so I say in the fire lane close to the building pushing my buggy slowly.

I get about half-way to the lane I park in a car meeting me pulls across towards the fire lane them stops because I'm there, they honked their horn, them I realize I was in their way, for they were going to park in the fire lane.

I just continued to push my buggy slowly as I had been, guess it was not fast enough, they honked at me a second time to get out of their way.

I'm getting tired of the way people do around shopping centers. And yes, I looked back, they parked in the fire lane & went into the store.

We have a two way stop at our Walmart that drives me nuts.  The one way, coming from the road, has no stop sign.  The one going by the Walmart front doors and then horizontally over to a Lowe's, DOES have a stop sign.  But everyone assumes its a four way stop, and they rarely stop at it anyway, they just go.  I try to sort of play "chicken" and just keep going no matter what if I'm in the "no stopping" lane, but that doesn't always work.  haha.  I get riled up every time though!

Sounds like the Walmart on the Texas side of Texarkana, its a mess, & I hate going there.

I wish we had another place that sold all the stuff that our Walmart did, when the new store 1st went in I like it, yet I'm getting to like it much less.

With the grocery line its much harder to get checked out, & very aggravating to stand in line with 5 to 10 items with 2 to 4 people or more ahead of you with their shopping carts running over. And with the grocery line there's many people with full shopping carts, & I have seen a few with two carts filled to near running over.

As I was leaving the store, I always park to the right in a row that hardly anyone parks in. So as I turn to my right there's quite a bit of traffic up & down right in front of the store so I say in the fire lane close to the building pushing my buggy slowly.

I get about half-way to the lane I park in a car meeting me pulls across towards the fire lane them stops because I'm there, they honked their horn, them I realize I was in their way, for they were going to park in the fire lane.

I just continued to push my buggy slowly as I had been, guess it was not fast enough, they honked at me a second time to get out of their way.

I'm getting tired of the way people do around shopping centers. And yes, I looked back, they parked in the fire lane & went into the store.

I suppose putting an air horn on your buggy is  not very christian is it?  Turning the other cheek is the christian thing to do, but just once wouldn't it be nice to have a horn so loud it would leave then about half deaf....  

wind_blown_in_the_face-464x500.jpg

The old man in me wishes I had that '74 Olds 98 Regency with the gigantic chrome bumpers (battering rams) and 455 under the hood for just such an occasion.  I'd use the Olds to park their car proper for them!   :icon_pray:

The old man in me wishes I had that '74 Olds 98 Regency with the gigantic chrome bumpers (battering rams) and 455 under the hood for just such an occasion.  I'd use the Olds to park their car proper for them!   :icon_pray:

Yes, but you sure don't want to go up against a car wanting to park in the fire lane & all you have is a Walmart buggy!

Just think...some of these people actually look in the mirror before they leave their home and say: "Man, I look good!"

James 1:23-25

King James Version (KJV)

23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:

24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.

25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

Pretty clear what kind of people we're dealing with here...

Just think...some of these people actually look in the mirror before they leave their home and say: "Man, I look good!"

That is hard to imagine, I can imagine many of them not daring to look in the mirror as self before walking out the door.

Of course, maybe they don't make mirrors as good as they use too! I know they don't cameras, I've compare newer pictures of my self to older ones, I guarantee you, the news ones make pitiful pictures.

Ha Ha.

A fellow in our town several years back, his wife had a class reunion over in Oklahoma  it was a 40 or 50 year reunion & she had never attended a class reunion since graduating high school. When they pulled up many people were standing around talking & they set in their car for a little bit with her looking around. The wife finally said, "We need to leave, its so easy to tell this is the wrong reunion, those people are all much older than I." He said, "I thought about saying this, but I knew better, maybe you need to take a long look in your mirror, they really look just about our age."

I suppose he did not tell her that because he was not ready to die!

That website is funny at first but the comments are vulgar as are the lost souls in the photos.  I venture to guess less than 1 in 100 is on their way to heaven.  That makes Wally World a ripe field for missions!

Part of it is the fashion industry, they have come out with those gay pants that barely cover one's hips and they make them for fat people.  I'm fat and you'll NEVER catch me wearing those things!  

I never will forget the young woman & her daughter who was probably about 15 years of age, they were both dressed like sluts. Leaving little to the imagination, & the men folks could not take their eyes off of those two & were running into buggies, people, or shelves. I saw a few men & women frowning in disgust.

I have seen women dressed the same way yet that was the 1st time I saw both mother & young daughter dressed as sluts.

​Maybe that is the wrong word to use but why would anyone dress in such a manner if they're not sluts?

​Short short shorts, their whole stomach area uncovered, their tops barely covering their tops, wearing flip flops. Some old men were drooling along with young men.

Ge 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Its true.