• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Prophet of Jesus Christ

Prophet Of Jesus Christ

I want to introduce myself. I am a prophet of Jesus Christ. As the Lord be willing I shall be posting that which I am instructed to post. I shall only answer questions the Lord instructs me to answer. I do not require you to read or believe anything I post. I do require that you do not say anything disrespectful to me. If you do say anything disrespectful to me. I shall bring it to my Lord's attention even though He will already know of it beforehand. In other words, I will see to it that it does not go unattended. I shall not disrespect anyone. I shall abide by all of your rules. I will not break a 1. For the Lord is going to judge all this, when it is finished. The Lord is God.

Pleas sir, prove to us your a prophet of Jesus Christ. Surely if your telling us the truth, you will be able to prove it. Something tells me that I've communicated with you before & you prove your self not to be a prophet of Jesus Christ. Yet I will give you an opportunity. 

One thing I noticed, is that he says he will only answer questions as 'the Lord instructs', meaning anything he doesn't want to asnwer, well, its just "the Lord" instructing him not to answer. I am not aware of anywhere in scripture where the Lord told any prophet, "Answer this question, but not that one".

As well, I am not aware of any time that the Lord sent a prophet to announce his presence with anything but a prophecy, not just, "HI! I'm a prophet of God! I'll be giving you some prophecies, but don't plan on my answering any questions, and don't insult me, or else God will get ya!"  In fact, most of the prophets were not only insulted and persecuted, but even killed for their testimony, and the Lord allowed it. So, already our 'prophet' seems to have some unbiblical notions, even before his first 'prophecy; has been declared.

Very well, sir. However, be it known, what you say will be judged according to the revealed word of God, the Holy Bible. If your prophecies disagree with the word, you will be judged a false prophet and I will make my voice first heard to the moderators to remove you.

Actually, false prophets were to be stoned.

Prophets of God come forth to make the will of God clear, to expound upon the Word so the people will know the way they should go.

Do we see such with the posts put forth by this person?

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2 Peter 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
2 Peter 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Very well, sir. However, be it known, what you say will be judged according to the revealed word of God, the Holy Bible. If your prophecies disagree with the word, you will be judged a false prophet and I will make my voice first heard to the moderators to remove you.

Ditto.