Online Baptist Community

Could You Do This

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

At one time, I believe it was lost during upgrades or when changing to a different brand of forum.

Again make it so that when this is place in a post, Eph 2:10, that when we place our cursor over it, it will show that verse in a small pop up? Of course in the KJ Version!

Thanks,

Jerry

That would be great!

We had it once before, & since them I've thought about it a few times, but did nothing. Finally I thought, its time to do something. Guess I get lazy at times.

We had it once before, & since them I've thought about it a few times, but did nothing. Finally I thought, its time to do something. Guess I get lazy at times.

They have it on another site that I post on but it is not in the king James.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks goes to The Ohio Patriot for pointing out to me that a script already exists, so I do not have to write one. Go ahead and mouse-over the bible verse in the OP to see how it works.

Matt, I appreciate the thanks but you did the work of inserting the script and Brandon Staggs who is the creator of Sword Searcher Bible software created the script, I just pointed you to what existed.  Glad that I could provide something to this site that is beneficial.  Thanks for providing this site.

Archived