• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

"Consensual" parenting, where toddlers and adolescents have

• Members

The goal it to get everyone, no matter the race, sex, age, status, etc to be exactly the same. I even heard a geneticist explain why he was messing around with crossing genes and he said his goal was basically for everyone to be genetically exactly the same some day.

• Members

Maybe you've heard this before...

Two men were talking about parenting and children's religious instruction.

The first said he didn't believe he should instruct his children in the worship of God. He said, "They should be free to cultivate their own religious belief."

The second man asked the first to come and look at his garden. He led the man to a section of his land behind his home and said, "What do you think of my garden, I'm very proud of it?"

The first man said, "This ground isn't prepared. You haven't tilled or cultivated it. There are thorns and weeds and I can't see any viable plants!"

• Members

Liberals are bent on total control. One of the main goals of the modern public school system is to get children away from their parents and to reprogram them. When one reads their own material they find it's filled with what they call the need to removed religious and old fashioned garbage parents have put into children.

By undermining parental rights the liberals become the de facto parents. If parents are not allowed to parent according to their beliefs that means they must parent according to the liberal agenda. This will lead to all children being indoctrinated in the liberal mold from the earliest time. This, of course, is also the real reason behind the push for universal pre-school.