Online Baptist Community

Profile Pictures On Forum Screen

Fixation

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

Am I the only one experiencing this?:

The profile pictures on the Forums page and New Content page are all "squished", and you can't tell what they are. I've logged on from several computers, so I don't think it is a setting issue on my end. But then again, perhaps it is! I don't claim to be the best computer person, so ther is no telling.

• Administrators

Am I the only one experiencing this?:

The profile pictures on the Forums page and New Content page are all "squished", and you can't tell what they are. I've logged on from several computers, so I don't think it is a setting issue on my end. But then again, perhaps it is! I don't claim to be the best computer person, so ther is no telling.

Can you give me a screen shot? They look fine for me. 

1) Hit the print screen button on your keyboard. (This copies it to the clipboard)
2) Open a program like paint and hit Ctrl + V to paste it.
3) Save it, then upload it as an attachment here. 

Maybe this will help, most computers has paint on them I suppose.

Bro. Matt gave this to me! Plus it even worked!  :biggrin:

This is bugging me, and slightly embarrassing! I am not usually this computer illiterate! I cannot figure out how to upload it as an attachment. I tried using the little Insert Image icon found in the reply box where I am typing, but it will only allow me to use a URL. The image is saved to my computer, not on some website with a web address. How do I upload an attachment?

Archived