• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Who's racist?

• Members

I thought this might fit better in this conversation... than in the "Humor Section."

We know that President Barack Obama is meeting with PM Binyamin Netanyahu on Monday? Here is what is going to happen. Enjoy. :smile

http://www.drybonesproject.com/blog/pag ... _3600.html

In Christ ~

Molly

P.S ~ Are we all going to be able to stay in the USA? lol

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

No one is biting on this one? The point of this cartoon is. Unless you are Native American Indian... you can't stay in the USA. :lol:

The majority of us have to move out of the USA... :Green Where... is the question. :)

In Christ Jesus ~

Molly

• Administrators
No one is biting on this one? The point of this cartoon is. Unless you are Native American Indian... you can't stay in the USA. :lol:

The majority of us have to move out of the USA... :Green Where... is the question. :)

In Christ Jesus ~

Molly

Well, I guess I can stay then... :Green My ancestors were here to help the pilgrims through that first harsh winter...

• Members

My great grandmother referred to herself as "black Dutch" but according to family accounts, she was Indian. I don't know for sure, but pictures of her reveal a short woman with black hair and a fairly broad face with prominent cheek bones. Guess she could have been.

But I want to laugh every time I hear Native Americans portrayed as these wise environmentalists who were at one with nature, with no concept of private property, in touch with a higher spirituality and lived in perfect harmony with each other and that their Utopia was violated and destroyed by the evil, greedy white man. In fact, some practiced wastefulness, raided and stole from other tribes, claimed and took territory from other tribes by force, commited unspeakable acts in their religious practices, and were almost constantly at war with other groups, practicing torture, human sacrifice and slavery. There were many different tribes with many different languages: How do we know which tribe arrived in America first? The point being, we're ALL immigrants and we're all sinners.

We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now. Martin Luther King Jr.

• Administrators
"There are strong indications that the original "Black Dutch" were swarthy complexioned Germans. Anglo-Americans loosely applied the term to any dark-complexioned American of European descent. The term was adopted as an attempt to disguise Indian or infrequently, tri-racial descent.

What I think is so funny about the term "Native American" is that ANYONE who is born in America is a native American!!! You don't hear the term "Native European" or "Native Englishman" etc. You're right, heart, the Indian society wasn't utopia!

• Members
There were many different tribes with many different languages: How do we know which tribe arrived in America first? The point being, we're ALL immigrants and we're all sinners.

We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now. Martin Luther King Jr.

You are SO right, heartstrings! That is the point... lol

AMEN!! :thumb
What I think is so funny about the term "Native American" is that ANYONE who is born in America is a native American!!! You don't hear the term "Native European" or "Native Englishman" etc. You're right' date=' heart, the Indian society wasn't utopia![/quote']

:amen: That is why I love this cartoon. Anyway, I thought it was appropriate to this thread.

They come up with some funny cartoons. I thought this was priceless!

God bless,

Molly

• Members

American Indians were not native to the Americas. By the time they arrived there were already people here. Whether some of them arrived from Europe during the Ice Age or they otherwise made their way here there were Caucasians in the Americas when the American Indians arrived and exterminated them.

It's also possible some a couple other people groups in the Americas when the American Indians arrived as well.

In any event, the American Indians are as much immigrants as were the Pilgrims.

In whatever manner the Lord scattered the peoples, the evidence shows that in most parts of the world there were other people groups living there prior to those who live there today.

• Members
In whatever manner the Lord scattered the peoples' date=' the evidence shows that in most parts of the world there were other people groups living there prior to those who live there today.[/quote']

Exactly, John. I received this joke from a Shephardic Jewish girl from Spain. Her older brother is 21 and serving in the JDF - IDF... in Israel.

God bless you ~

Molly

• Members
American Indians were not native to the Americas. By the time they arrived there were already people here. Whether some of them arrived from Europe during the Ice Age or they otherwise made their way here there were Caucasians in the Americas when the American Indians arrived and exterminated them.

It's also possible some a couple other people groups in the Americas when the American Indians arrived as well.

In any event, the American Indians are as much immigrants as were the Pilgrims.

In whatever manner the Lord scattered the peoples, the evidence shows that in most parts of the world there were other people groups living there prior to those who live there today.

Really....
I have read that the Viking "Leif the Lucky" landed in North America, but it was long after Native Americans arrived. Then I watched a film which suggested there was some indication in South America, that Australian "Aborigines" may have beat the Indians here. Never heard Caucasians did though. Can you show me where you got the info?

• Members

Really....
I have read that the Viking "Leif the Lucky" landed in North America, but it was long after Native Americans arrived. Then I watched a film which suggested there was some indication in South America, that Australian "Aborigines" may have beat the Indians here. Never heard Caucasians did though. Can you show me where you got the info?

I'll have to recall the names of some of these and see if I can access where I stored some of this. Such have been found in the Western United States, Mexico and elsewhere, including Easter Island.

One site was found during the Clinton Administration and the facial reconstruction of a skull found there looks almost identical to Patrick Stewart. Clinton had the site closed down, allowing no further examination.

Another site, perhaps the Spirit Cave mummy (?...not sure, need to look this up).

One Indian tribes legend tells of a a white people they warred with, trapping the remaining members in a cave, which they covered the intrance with wood and set ablaze, killing all those left. This site was found and the remains are of white people.

Yes, Vikings (Leif, as well as others) are known to have visited the Americas; but as you say, this was after the American Indians had already migrated here and settled.

Interestingly, there is a cave in Arizona or New Mexico where Roman weapons in excellent condition were found. By what was discovered, it seems as if Romans were actually there. How and why?

If I have time I'll try to come up with some links. I've not studied this in years and it's difficult to study because it's not PC and is therefore not reported on by the mainstream media. What really got me looking into this area was a Black History professor who gave us readings which said blacks were in South America and revered as gods...he also said Egyptians were black, could fly and used flying machines in building the pyramids, that they sailed the world and invented virtually everything useful as well as discovered all the things we attribute to the Greeks and Romans...which is why he says the library in Alexandria was purposefully burned by evil white Europeans, to hide all this.

• Members
One site was found during the Clinton Administration and the facial reconstruction of a skull found there looks almost identical to Patrick Stewart. Clinton had the site closed down' date=' allowing no further examination.[/quote']

Ah yes, I've heard that anthropologists have since been able to link this discovery to an ancient race known as the Makeitsoans.

• Members

:lol:

Actually, this is the Kennewick Man, and his race is clear.

Kennewick Man

Unexpected test results showed that the remains were approximately 9,300 years old, rather than from the nineteenth century, as had originally been assumed. After collecting all the bone pieces, Chatters concluded the subject was a Caucasoid (White/European) male about 68 inches (173 cm) tall who died in his mid fifties.

An interesting factor in all this is the crippling effects of PC in all things. In archeology, when remains are determined to be those of any race other than whites (using that term for simplicity sake), they are announced matter of factly. When the remains of whites are found today, rather than calling them Caucasian and thus matter of factly making it clear they were white, there is the tendency to call them Caucasoid. The term Caucasoid is used to refer to many different people groups, some they can say are not actually white today, and therefore attempt to avoid saying particular remains are those of whites if such would be un-PC.

Since it's not PC to claim whites were in America before the American Indians, such is rarely said anymore. Finds that were clearly Caucasian have now been relabled Caucasoid and rather than clearly pointing out they are of the European type, they attempt to ascribe them to the Ainu or some other group.

This has been done with Kennewick Man, the Spirit Cave Mummies, and several others. In several cases where the remains were clearly those of a Caucasian, American Indian groups and the federal government have teamed together to prevent DNA testing and further examination which would prove the race of the remains.

Were the truth to become widely known that a Caucasian population was in the Americas when the American Indians arrived, and the American Indians overwhelmed them and took the Americas as their own, it would blow the entire liberal dogma of evil white Europeans killing off innocent American Indians and stealing their land. Naturally, they go to great lengths to prevent this from happening...including dumping tons of rock over sites to prevent further examination of the area.

• Administrators

Hmmm, I never heard that whites were here before the indians. I have heard that when the Pilgrims arrived, there was evidence of non-indian peoples having been here. Can't remember exactly, but something about them finding some blonde hairs in or near one of the baskets of corn they unearthed shortly after they landed.

That would most likely have come from the Vikings who did a good bit of exploring on the eastern coast of the continent before any englishmen came over.

• Members

One of the theories is that whites crossed over from Europe during the Ice Age. Of course, there are a couple other theories as well.

The Vikings appear to have actually made it to the interior of what is now the United States.

Of course, none of this explains how the Roman artifacts came to be in that southwestern cave!

Early history and what they call pre-history is far more complicated than they would have us believe.

Of course, part of the problem (besides the PC issues) is their stance on evolution. They must keep up the illusion that early and ancient man was for inferior intellecutally to modern man. This is why they go to great lengths to dispute signs that ancient man was just as brilliant (maybe more brilliant?) than modern man. They do this to the point of actually contemplating the idea that advanced aliens from outer space had a hand in creating things like the pyramids...which, of course, ancient man was just too dimwitted to do on their own. :roll

They continually rule out the idea of ocean travel by the ancients, even though its been proven that both the ancient Egyptians and Polynesians had watercraft capable of oceanic journeys.

As well, we cannot discount the biblical scattering of the people (which, of course, archeologists do) in all this. Such could have had a hand in much, or all, of this.