• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

swathdiver

It Was Good...

Tonight was the first time in many weeks I've been well enough to attend church.  I barely made it to the end and we left early because of me and did not fellowship afterwards.  It was good to be there and the preaching was tops, I've been missing my pastors and church family.

Praise God though that the grand-parents of one of my daughter's classmate and friend were scripturally baptized after coming forward last week.  We'd prayed for their salvation often over the years and now they're gloriously saved by God's grace!  Amen!

Praise God that you are back into the fold of church, may it long continue.

Praise God for the salvation of those souls and their publick commitment of it, always great news, reminds me God's work isn't finished down here yet, amen.

Psalm 26:8 -- "LORD, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth."

Psalm 65:4 -- "Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple."

Psalm 84:1-4 -- "How amiable are thy tabernacles, O LORD of hosts!  My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the LORD: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God.  Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even thine altars, O LORD of hosts, my King, and my God.  Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah."

Psalm 84:10 -- "For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness."

Psalm 122:1 -- "I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD."

Edited by Pastor Scott Markle

Hag 1:8 Go up to the mountain, and bring wood, and build the house; and I will take pleasure in it, and I will be glorified, saith the LORD.

Praise God that you were able to attend.