• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Sarah Palin: Bad Choice?

Anyone who knowingly does not stand against abortion is a murderer. the thing is Obama knowingly stands for murdering babies.

As I understand it, he is for an aborted baby who is living to be left to die, that is plain and simple murder to support that, and its murder for anyone who will lay an aborted baby to the side who can help that baby live, them walk away and leave it to die.

Knowingly supporting, votes for, someone who stands for murdering babies, abortion, are guilty of murdering babies.

Most all of the democrat politicians are guilty of this, for nearly everyone of them supported Obama who is for murdering babies.

I understand there are those who do not like this truth, but what they dislike is accountability for their actions.

You better believe we who are Christians will be held accountable to God, the day of accountably is coming.

Exactly my point this stuff is silly and unchristian. SO in the bible MR. Scholar GOD never killed babies? Hmmmmmm What do you tell a mother Mr. Preacher when her baby dies at birth? HMMMMMMM Kinda seems like if you are so passionant about the issue you should stop the bombs being dropped by the US on innocent civilians including babies, children and pregnant women in the middle east. Oh yeah you and others have no respect for others who are not exaclty like you even though CHRIST not you called us all of us not just the white preachers. Sorry, I forget that only certain white non Jews are allowed to be christians or are allowed to be opinionated on here. Sorry so sorry I forget if we knowingly attack a country for no reason we just say it is so they do not attack us first right? If we get em first it is ok because Sadam attacked us right? He did it so now we have all authority to take innocent lives according to the Bible? Right I am right right?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I have a conscience if I knowingly do something wrong even if I did not get caught ,I feel it in my stomach .These people who murder babies during abortions ,would have a cow if you took a animal who was pregnant and killed the babies they had in the belly .
Animals have more sense then some people because they give birth and take care of the babies they had .

If its getting this bad now with the Christians here to give salt and light .How much worse will it be when we are taken out ?

:badday:

• Members

*edited by moderator to fix thread*

Laf, When Jesus' Church, His brothers and sisters are taken out, I don't think we can imagine how bad its going to be on this earth, but even bad as it will be, some will be saved, but they will face some very stiff persecution.

What gets me, some Christians in this country already think we've got it real bad.

But I'm glad God has given us that "blessed hope," and we will not witness that time period.

• Members

Palin sorts clothes to see what belongs to the RNC

WASILLA, Alaska ? Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin spent part of the weekend going through her clothing to determine what belongs to the Republican Party after it spent $150,000-plus on a wardrobe for the vice presidential nominee, according to Palin's father.

Palin and John McCain's campaign faced a storm of criticism over the tens of thousands of dollars spent at such high-end stores as Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus to dress the nominee. Republican National Committee lawyers are still trying to determine exactly what clothing was bought for Palin, what was returned and what has become of the rest.

Palin's father, Chuck Heath, said his daughter spent the day Saturday trying to figure out what belongs to the RNC.

"She was just frantically ... trying to sort stuff out," Heath said. "That's the problem, you know, the kids lose underwear, and everything has to be accounted for.

"Nothing goes right back to normal," he said.

Heath dismissed the clothes controversy as "ridiculous," and said his daughter told him the only clothing or accessories she had personally purchased in the last four months was a pair of shoes.

RNC lawyers have been discussing with Palin whether what's left of the clothing and accessories purchased for her on the campaign trail will go to charity, back to stores or be paid for by Palin, a McCain-Palin campaign official said Friday, speaking on condition of anonymity because the campaign hadn't authorized comment.

The McCain-Palin campaign said about a third of the clothing was returned immediately because it was the wrong size, or for other reasons. However, other purchases were apparently made after that, the campaign official said.

On Friday, Palin told reporters: "Those are the RNC's clothes. They're not my clothes. I never forced anybody to buy anything."

In an interview with the Anchorage Daily News, Palin faulted the policies of the Bush administration for the defeat of the GOP ticket, and said, "it's amazing that we did as well as we did."

"I think the Republican ticket represented too much of the status quo, too much of what had gone on in these last eight years, that Americans were kind of shaking their heads like going, wait a minute, how did we run up a $10 trillion debt in a Republican administration? How have there been blunders with war strategy under a Republican administration? If we're talking change, we want to get far away from what it was that the present administration represented and that is to a great degree what the Republican Party at the time had been representing," Palin said in a story published Sunday.

Amid speculation in Alaska and nationwide about Palin's political future, the governor has scheduled a series of national interviews on Fox News Monday night, NBC's "Today" show Tuesday and CNN on Wednesday. She also plans to attend the Republican Governors Association conference in Florida this week.

Palin has been mentioned as a possible presidential candidate in 2012. She also could seek re-election in 2010 or challenge Sen. Lisa Murkowski. Still uncertain is the fate of Sen. Ted Stevens, who is leading in his bid for another term but could be ousted by the Senate for his conviction on seven felony counts of failing to report more than $250,000 in gifts, mostly renovations on his home. Palin could appoint herself to replace Stevens.

Heath said his daughter "hasn't shown her hand" about her political plans, but he doesn't believe she'd appoint herself should Stevens' seat become vacant.

In Wasilla, her hometown backers welcomed her, putting aside their disappointment over her unsuccessful bid.

Jessica Steele can't wait to see what Sarah Palin does next ? not with her political career, but with her hair.

"That's something I want to talk to her about: What's our vision for her hair?" says Steele, proprietor of the Beehive Beauty Shop and keeper of the governor's up-do since 2002. "I can't wait to see her and say, 'OK, I've got you alone for three hours. Just relax, and how are you, really?'"

While Palin remains popular, the reality of defeat is evident.

Bags of fan mail, as many as 400 letters a day, partially fill a room at her parent's house. But parents no longer meet Secret Service agents when they pick up their children at Cottonwood Creek Elementary, where Palin's youngest daughter, Piper, is a student. The reporters and camera crews are gone from the Palin home on Lake Lucille, once patrolled by Coast Guard boats. Now a thick sheet of ice covers the lake.

Four state troopers still guard the governor 24 hours a day, Heath said ? something Palin never had before.

And in a bit of familiarity, Heath said he brought a pot of moose chili to Palin's house this past weekend.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081110/ap_on_el_pr/palin

• Members

The RNC chose to buy her the clothes. They probably thought they could make her look more like what they thought she should look like.

Of course, this is a big deal over nothing. The RNC as well as the DNC use their monies to buy all sorts of things for candidates, staff and others. Consider all the money they spend on jets, food and various luxuries for a variety of politicians.

If Sarah Palin were a liberal, the feminist groups would be launching protests and this story would be dead.

• Members
If Sarah Palin were a liberal' date=' the feminist groups would be launching protests and this story would be dead.[/quote']

Precisely why most all feminist groups have lost all their credibility. They are only for women who follow their ideals; they are not truly fighting for all woman's issues and concerns.