• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Sarah Palin: Bad Choice?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Don't forget how fickle many Republicans can be (although in this case, many probably would support her in 2012). For years many Republicans lamented the need for true conservatives to run for president and they proclaimed that if Tom Tancredo or Ron Paul were to run for election they would back them 100%.

Well, both ran during the last election and most Republicans chose to back the more liberal-moderate Republican candidates rather than those they had proclaimed loyalty to for years.

Unless by miracle of God, we are not likely to see a truly conservative candidate for president on any major Party ticket.

you got to be kidding.

I would rather show Christs love anyday. No I am not kidding if I was a man of color I would not want to fellowship with most of you.

• Members
This president thing is really showing how big of biggots some of you are. You should read what you post. I thought we were here to let Jesus shine threw not to show how ignorant we are in the flesh? I sent some friends to this site a few months ago and they read through some of the posts and were so disgusted because they felt like it was unchristian to talk the way some of you do about others. I have been keeping quiet because I myself regret some of the things that I have posted. Conviction by the Holy Spirit has led me to believe that some on here are not as right with the Lord as they claim. Why do I say this? Because He lives (check out the hymn) it speaks for itself. Some of you come off as racist in a huge degree. You also discount facts for lies. The other day I read a post about killing someone? My first thought was to pray' date=' my second thought would be to defend my family. I also thought about why nobody wanted to offer this man Christ? You hat Muslims so bad that you would not offer them Christ? Wow WWJD? Some of you are making OB a site for racists to come and bag on the leader GOD chose for our country. Or to promote your hatefull love for mankind. What happened to the people who sho compasion and Love because they were given a free gift of salvation by GOD? When you were lost and considered other things idols above GOD you were nooooo better than someone that believes in allah. Do you all remember how wicked you were? It has been so disheartning to read some of your post lately guys they are not what Jesus would post.[/quote']

Since your accusations are so vague no one can really tell who you are referring to or specifically what.

I've been constant in stating that America's only hope is in turning to Christ. I've put forth the biblical fact that we (Christians...including myself) need to be praying for the lost, our leaders and others, pursuing personal holiness for the glory of God and being active about the Lord's work.

All races, false religions, and sinners in general need to hear the Gospel. This is biblical truth.

you know' date=' that word "color" is racist[/quote']
Just take what I said to prayer because you know I am right. The things some post on here are not right with GOD. They also do not lift anybody up but themselves so they can seem spiritual and intellegent.

• Members
Rush was only brought up point out an article about Palin.

I don't know what your problem is, but it is like we are not allowed to find an article to make our political point. Are we even allow to be political??

Just ignore him. :roll :roll :roll :roll He would rather every man woman and child just sit around with their ears and eyes closed to what is going on. He completely and conveniently ignores the fact that evil prevails when good men do nothing.

This president thing is really showing how big of biggots some of you are.

It has nothing to do with bigotry, Tank. It is a fear of global terrorism...there is a HUGE difference in that. If BO lied about EVERYTHING, then...this nation and world is in a heap of trouble. I think you know this in your heart of hearts. God bless.

Besides...I still am pro-life, always HAVE been...and ALWAYS will be. God is the giver and taker of these babies lives NOT man. :amen:

• Members
me too candlelights' date=' I support prolife so much that I want lots of black babies to be born. Now there are some KKK people who say they only support abortion for blacks, but they are against murder on white :roll (I believe NYT reported this)[/quote']

Actually Margaret Sanger (think Planned Parenthood) was an advocate of this. She proposed using abortion as a means of thinning out the populations of the "less desirables", among whom she included blacks.