• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Do you know any Christian love songs?

Jeny

• Members

My husband and I sang "Lord Bless Our Home" by Ron Hamilton at our wedding. A friend of mine that just got married today had "Before the Throne of God Above" sang and "How Deep the Father's Love for Us". Both talk about our relationship with God, not necessarily "love songs" for a couple, though. "The Sands of Time Are Sinking" is an old hymn with a lot of verses, but at least two of them would be neat for a wedding and I have heard these used...

O I am my Beloved

• Administrators

I can't believe people are actually allowed to post links and lyrics to secular songs here. Everytime I just say that I like secular music, people here treat me like a witch they're getting ready to burn at the stake.

:lol:

• Administrators

I can't believe people are actually allowed to post links and lyrics to secular songs here. Everytime I just say that I like secular music, people here treat me like a witch they're getting ready to burn at the stake.

Again an overexxageration, my friend!! And you don't just say you like secular music (of which there is quite a bit that is decent), your proclaim that you like rock music. And you know when you do you're going to get comments.

• Members
Again an overexxageration' date=' my friend!! And you don't just say you like secular music (of which there is quite a bit that is decent), your proclaim that you like rock music.[/quote']

And rock music isn't secular?

Sure, I knew I was going to get comments, but I just thought I'd get polite disagreements, not the manner of "burn the heretic!" rants I got.

• Members

smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-011

:lol:

Don't cry about it. There are always going to be hypocrites and people who are so insecure about their own walk with Christ that they have to attack other people and their walk with Christ and put them down. If you spend your life crying about it, that's going to be a lot of crying.

So buck up, little camper.