TheSword

A New Life

I'll start this one as a praise. My wife and I found out yesterday that she's pregnant with our third baby! Praise the Lord! She miscarried the first due to low hormone levels and had to be on supplements for the first trimester with our son (he turned out healthy and whole!). Having miscarried before she's not ready to tell anyone besides immediate family, but we strongly welcome and desire prayers. Please help us pray for a safe and full-term pregnancy. Thanks!

Edited by TheSword

I'll start this one as a praise. My wife and I found out yesterday that she's pregnant with our third baby! Praise the Lord! She miscarried the first due to low hormone levels and had to be on supplements for the first trimester with our son (he turned out healthy and whole!). Having miscarried before she's not ready to tell anyone besides immediate family, but we strongly welcome and desire prayers. Please help us pray for a safe and full-term pregnancy. Thanks!

Praise God, I hope it all goes well! My wife has "been there done that" so we know how difficult it is keeping it a secret for the first few months, just in case of difficulties.

Yes, we also know the situation.
My wife and I had 5 miscarriages before we got the "recipe" right and now have four wonderful kids - oldest is in university.

Prayed.

Update:  They did a couple rounds of hormone testing and the numbers/progression came back looking outstanding so far.  Thank you all so much for your prayers and please know that they are being answered!

Don't forget to post the first photo!

You bet.  Our first apointment isn't until about the 9 week mark, but I'll certainly throw it up here when that time comes around.

Here's our number three at 8 weeks:

It reminds me of our first.  To this day my wife still calls him turtle sometimes.  Isn't the technology/ability to see your baby in such great detail at just 8-weeks such an amazing blessing??  I make sure I never miss an appointment because I never want to miss an opportunity to see the baby.

Now they have 3D ultrasounds that are like looking at the baby in person.  That photo of ours is archaic in comparison but still you can see her hands, feet and facial features.  I have another somewhere of number 2s heart beating at 5 weeks.

Enjoy every moment and don't forget the flashlight game!

Oh yes, we got some of our first boy in 3D.  It caught him in mid-yawn.  It was adorable.  What's better is that they also do 4D, which is basically watching the 3D in motion so we even got to WATCH him yawn.  It was exhilerating.