• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

JerryNumbers

Wyoming Considers Gun Protection Bill

Wyoming Considers Gun Protection Bill

Will each state make laws protecting the right of their citizens to own guns something like they did in making laws to protect marriage as being between a man & a woman, them somewhere down the road the supreme court come in on the issue deeming them un-Constitutional finally making laws that no one but active on duty law enforcement offices & active on duty soldiers be allowed to posses any type of a gun, or weapon?

That is we know the liberals will do everything they can to overrule the rights of citizens to own guns of any type just as they trying to knock down the barriers of homosexuality forcing homosexual sins on everyone.

That is how is should be, each state making their own gun laws. It is not a federal issue. I don't want somebody from all the way across the country telling me how to live, when they have no idea what my area is like. It would be like someone from a landlocked state telling an Alaskan fisherman how to fish!

Let me see now...the Fed doesn't want states to enforce laws regarding illegal immigration but, they would require states to enforce laws infringing on the right to keep and bear arms. Exactly what does Obama have in mind?

Let me see now...the Fed doesn't want states to enforce laws regarding illegal immigration but, they would require states to enforce laws infringing on the right to keep and bear arms. Exactly what does Obama have in mind?

A very easy question, & you already have the answer, please place the three words above your avatar cross after these words, "You must do as I say, not as I do, & you must never question me,  _   _ _   _ _ _ _ _!"

Now you've got the whole picture of Mr. Obama, & the liberal crowd.

A very easy question, & you already have the answer, please place the three words above your avatar cross after these words, "You must do as I say, not as I do, & you must never question me,  _   _ _   _ _ _ _ _!"

Now you've got the whole picture of Mr. Obama, & the liberal crowd.

If it were only for the reason I quote this then our nation would be much better off. But, I question if there is any such humility in Obama.

1 Timothy 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Whatever the State or Fed government does in all this it won't effect my living for and serving Christ.

This world is all they have, I'm calling them to something more in Christ, not debating them on temporal matters.

If it were only for the reason I quote this then our nation would be much better off. But, I question if there is any such humility in Obama.

1 Timothy 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

No put down on your quote, I believe there is no humility in Mr. Obama, that he thinks he is chief, & no one should question him, only do as he says. 

No put down on your quote, I believe there is no humility in Mr. Obama, that he thinks he is chief, & no one should question him, only do as he says. 

None taken, your application toward Mr. Obama appears from all evidence to be correct.