• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Urgent prayers for ZACH!

• Members

Just got word that a friend I went to high school with son Zach is on life support. He was involved in a terrible car crash with his 4 or 5 other siblings while his parent were on a retreat 3 hrs away. The others aren't as serious, minor brusing and some broken bones. They live in WI I believe and this boy is only about 7 or 8 years old. I'll post an update when I hear more.

• Members

OK, some good news.... Zach woke up and started pulling stuff out, so they sedated him. He does have bad head truma, but the DR. thinks he'll recover from it. They have taken him off of life support, but he is still not out of the woods yet. Thankfully things don't look so bleak now. His brother who I'm told looks the worst, is having a rough time dealing with it all. His hand is broken and is younger than Zach. The oldest boy Isaac is just fine and the youngest, a girl (michalea) is bruised up real well, and I think has a broken bone, but not sure on that.

• Members

Yeah, we have an update..... Zach became very restless yesterday and with assistance of course, was able to go to the bathroom on his own. He is now out of ICU and in a regular room still with constant vigil. He is at stage 4 of 8 with brain injury patients, but this restless stage is said to be the worst to get through. I found out yesterday that they have started a caring bridge page for updates. If your interested, here is the link: www.caringbridge.orgzacharyjames If this doesn't work, go to caring bridge and put his name Zacharyjames in. Thanks for all the prayers.

OK' date=' some good news.... Zach woke up and started pulling stuff out, so they sedated him. He does have bad head truma, but the DR. thinks he'll recover from it. They have taken him off of life support, but he is still not out of the woods yet. Thankfully things don't look so bleak now. His brother who I'm told looks the worst, is having a rough time dealing with it all. His hand is broken and is younger than Zach. The oldest boy Isaac is just fine and the youngest, a girl (michalea) is bruised up real well, and I think has a broken bone, but not sure on that.[/quote']

I will continue to keep Zack, his siblings, and his parents in prayer Trish. :bible:

Thank you for this update. :thumb