• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

RSS Robot

Newtown Residents Continue To Hurt In 'an Unimaginable Way'

As Newtown, Conn., continues to mourn and bury victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre, Southern Baptists are among religious leaders from various denominations offering light in the midst of the darkness. John Revell, pastor of Stamford Baptist Church in nearby Stamford, Conn., described Newtown as bearing a "heavy, dark cloud."

View the full article

I didn't notice any chest pounding, just a report, mostly for SBC folks, pointing out what they have been doing for those folks in need.

Other ministries have mentioned some of what they are doing to help here just as ministries do in other areas such as with the victims of hurrican Sandy, the tornado which ravaged Joplin, etc.

Praise God for those who are providing for the needy folks spiritual, physical and emotional needs.

I didn't notice any chest pounding, just a report, mostly for SBC folks, pointing out what they have been doing for those folks in need.

Other ministries have mentioned some of what they are doing to help here just as ministries do in other areas such as with the victims of hurrican Sandy, the tornado which ravaged Joplin, etc.

Praise God for those who are providing for the needy folks spiritual, physical and emotional needs.

Not in one article Brother John, the total sum of their reporting.  I see the local Catholic groups doing the same thing. 

I cry every-time I see the memorials in Newtown, they are everywhere. Some Baptist churches are even have joined hands with other catholic and other churches. Unless you are here, you really can't understand the feeling around here. 

8293621430_3f84184880_c.jpg

8293617430_35f1b7a4fd_z.jpg

8293631640_61f3f76976_z.jpg