• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

DOOMSDAY

Jeremiah 25:31–33 KJV
31 A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the Lord hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the Lord.
32 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.
33 And the slain of the Lord shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

2 Peter 3:10 KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Isaiah 25:4–7 KJV
4 For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.
5 Thou shalt bring down the noise of strangers, as the heat in a dry place; even the heat with the shadow of a cloud: the branch of the terrible ones shall be brought low.
6 And in this mountain shall the Lord of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.
7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations.

Isaiah 30:25-27 KJV
25 And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall.
26 Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the Lord bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.

26 AMERICA’S LAST WARNING

27 Behold, the name of the Lord cometh from far, burning with his anger, and the burden thereof is heavy: his lips are full of indignation, and his tongue as a devouring fire:

Revelation 16:8–9 KJV
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

Malachi 4:1 KJV
1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

Isaiah 65:14–19 KJV
14 Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry for
sorrow of heart, and shall howl for vexation of spirit.
15 And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord God shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:
16 That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes.
17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

Believers in Christ are also called servants. If you are a Christian, you have asked God to forgive your sins. You have humbled yourself before Him and asked Jesus to put His Holy Spirit in you. You now believe that Jesus is the Son of God, who died for the sins of all who will repent. You believe Jesus rose from the dead and is sitting at the right hand of God. When the Devil accuses you before God of sinning, Jesus tells His Father that you are one of His. He will say that He died for your sins, so you are not guilty. All Christian believers are those mentioned in Isaiah 65:15 who are called by another name.

Edited by Eric Stahl

As the world goes on, it will get worse, and worse. All this must take place before the Lord comes.

1Th 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
1Th 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
1Th 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

What do you know: And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
Rev 12:1-2 (KJV)

The mother church of Ishtar, the queen with a crown of 12 stars, clothed with the Sun god Baal and the moon under her feet (power over) and Tammuz.. Things are taken and the Catholics/Jesuits twist and pervert to bring themselves in the seat of authority.

There is no wonder there are many views ---- most secular, Masonic, Catholic and Islam and The Grand Orient Lodge (Jewish).......... Lucifer the light bearer is their teaching and he will come to the forefront and defeat both Christians and Atheist ---------- So much confusion out there. We Christians are a vast minority. Folks take scriptures and twist them almost every way. They think their god Lucifer will take over and rule and the problems will go away.

I'm just a regular old traditional Baptist. I do not think it true that only now an understanding of the book of REV is opened for these last times --- these modern day evolved teachings sneaked in via the Jesuits and the Catholics sit back and laugh. They say there is no rapture or anything. Just an appointed day of judgement and a start with a new beginning where the pope is transformed into the messiah............ Why the world buys their garbage and mock us is beyond me.

Sam,

I don’t see how your post has anything to do with the subject of doomsday.

Revelation chapter 12 is about the Dragon ( Devil) persecuting the woman (Israel) and Gods protection of Israel and defeat of the devil in war in heaven.

The only way the Catholic Church is involved in the end times is as part of the ecumenical apostate Christian church called Mystery Babylon. It will be centered in Rome on seven mountains. The Pope will probably be the overall leader of the apostate church.

Daniel 12:4,10 the understanding of the end times prophecy was sealed till the time of the end according to God. If you agree that it is the end times you should study to understand the prophecy.

Edited by Eric Stahl

Sam,

I don’t see how your post has anything to do with the subject of doomsday.

Revelation chapter 12 is about the Dragon ( Devil) persecuting the woman (Israel) and Gods protection of Israel and defeat of the devil in war in heaven.

The only way the Catholic Church is involved in the end times is as part of the ecumenical apostate Christian church called Mystery Babylon. It will be centered in Rome on seven mountains. The Pope will probably be the overall leader of the apostate church.

Daniel 12:4,10 the understanding of the end times prophecy was sealed till the time of the end according to God. If you agree that it is the end times you should study to understand the prophecy.

Showing there are many views ------ we that are in God's camp have no doomsday ---------- count it all joy. Rejoice when they revile you. Many are being martyred today. There are Baptist preachers in prison in the country.

Come out from among them and be ye separate......... I see nothing but a bright future for the sufferings of this world are nothing when one keeps their eye on Jesus. Some of Daniel's companions - get on the front line.

It would appear a plasma blast hitting the earth would kill the jet stream and create: And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. 6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. 7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire. 9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory. 10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, 11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds. The HIV and plagues now are just that. All this stuff coming from God. 12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. 13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. 15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. 16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
Then the last trump:
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. 18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. 19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. 20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. 21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
Rev 16:5-21 (KJV)

The Mississippi river is down 32' with all the flooding. Ice melt expecting to raise sea levels 11 meters (36 feet) from a publication this week. Don't believe that after the rapture everything will happen in seven years. I think we are on the threshold of the rapture happening soon. If one does not have eyes to see with, then you're blind. Look at what is happening right before peoples eyes.. A number of villages in Africa; they dig tranches around the village and fill them with chlorine and wait for the last person to die and then torch the whole place burning everything to ashes. They are dying horrible deaths.

In the Christian communities: Over 100,000,000 Christians have been killed --- don't matter if they believe the 7 yr trib or not........ These are facts: the Inquisition is alive. Catholics are killing millions. Who owns the news and communications? One would think we're on the threshold of the whole middle east erupting. One may think all final events can be staged rather fast A plasma blast will instantaneously change everything. Digital technology will be toast. Factories, automobiles (new one)......... may need a mule. We keep using more horses. My understanding is that China has a 2mm man army standing in north west China. We keep invading Pakistan. Seems our nose is everywhere and Russia said, leave Syria alone or we will come in.

It 's not doomsday for the Children of God. Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
John 14:1-4 (KJV)

Edited by SamuelP

I agree that the people who have repented to God of their sins and asked Jesus to come into their heart will be called out of the world before the tribulation wrath begins.

Eric that is good and simple............... God does not pour out His wrath on His people There is tribulation before the rapture and then God's wrath

Eric that is good and simple............... God does not pour out His wrath on His people There is tribulation before the rapture and then God's wrath

I've had a difficult time following the massive amount of posts in several threads dealing with this matter so please excuse me if you've already made this clear. Do you hold to what is called a mid-trib rapture?

I've had a difficult time following the massive amount of posts in several threads dealing with this matter so please excuse me if you've already made this clear. Do you hold to what is called a mid-trib rapture?

Hey John, Here's what I believe and best I can tell scripture supports it: There has always been tribulation and persecution. At the 1000 yr mark basically erupted the crusades and killing of Christians at a massive scale and on to the Inquisition where it is believed that ~150mm Christians were martyred.

The Great Reformation and the masses getting the Bible put a great reduction on this slaughter and we moved into the Philadelphia church era. Then came the ear of the Laodicean church age and things have slowly gotten worse.

Now by Baptist accounts I come across and searched and yes, they are real....... ~100mm Christians are/have been martyred in this day and time of the last few decats........ With AIDS and every sexual misconduct sore imaginable famines, earthquakes (600/day) floods, the sun out of its cycle ------ the murder number alone accounts for Great Tribulation. Why 'Great" due to the massive amounts of murders in such a short period of time - only a few decades. I'm sure you have read Corrie Ten Boom's letter published in 1974 ------ basically, that's how I see it. Things get worse and worse escalating into atrocities that God will deem as time to take His people out. The rapture will take place and God will pour out His wrath. I think we are on the threshold of the man of sin being revealed. My best guess and thought on the matter is that the devil will enter into this person that owns Israel whose family flag flies over it........ Maybe he will have answers as we know he does. He owns the stock markets of the world, diamonds, all metals and quick silver......... it would be easy for him to make fixes of deception and reduce the population by 2/3 (that's Rothschild's stated goal)........ How is it exactly; unsure. But I think the rapture is very near and we shall see these things per scripture as the man of sin will be revealed and then we will be raptured........ then God pours out his wrath.

I'm having a bad day: little woman is under the weather, so am I with fever and horrible nose........... Did I answer? In the trib now - rapture - destruction

John; you said mid-trib rapture........ sounds impossible? Would it not be that if you believed you were going to be in the trib you would believe the 70th week of Daniel was about Jesus? I think Great Trib started within the last few decades. Look around and read the news of the world. Rothschild own reuters in UK, controls France, Germany and USA news papers and TV (CBS, NBC and ABC). Maybe CNN now.

Hey John, Here's what I believe and best I can tell scripture supports it: There has always been tribulation and persecution. At the 1000 yr mark basically erupted the crusades and killing of Christians at a massive scale and on to the Inquisition where it is believed that ~150mm Christians were martyred.

The Great Reformation and the masses getting the Bible put a great reduction on this slaughter and we moved into the Philadelphia church era. Then came the ear of the Laodicean church age and things have slowly gotten worse.

Now by Baptist accounts I come across and searched and yes, they are real....... ~100mm Christians are/have been martyred in this day and time of the last few decats........ With AIDS and every sexual misconduct sore imaginable famines, earthquakes (600/day) floods, the sun out of its cycle ------ the murder number alone accounts for Great Tribulation. Why 'Great" due to the massive amounts of murders in such a short period of time - only a few decades. I'm sure you have read Corrie Ten Boom's letter published in 1974 ------ basically, that's how I see it. Things get worse and worse escalating into atrocities that God will deem as time to take His people out. The rapture will take place and God will pour out His wrath. I think we are on the threshold of the man of sin being revealed. My best guess and thought on the matter is that the devil will enter into this person that owns Israel whose family flag flies over it........ Maybe he will have answers as we know he does. He owns the stock markets of the world, diamonds, all metals and quick silver......... it would be easy for him to make fixes of deception and reduce the population by 2/3 (that's Rothschild's stated goal)........ How is it exactly; unsure. But I think the rapture is very near and we shall see these things per scripture as the man of sin will be revealed and then we will be raptured........ then God pours out his wrath.

I'm having a bad day: little woman is under the weather, so am I with fever and horrible nose........... Did I answer? In the trib now - rapture - destruction

Thank you, your fevered post is understandable to me! :D

I believe the following:

The Five Phases of the First Resurrection
By Eric E Stahl
You may copy

(1) Jesus took the Old Testament saints to Heaven at His ascension. Prophecy Psalms 68:18 KJV, fulfilment of prophecy Ephesians 4:8 KJV

(2) The Holy Spirit and the church age saints are caught up to heaven before the antichrist is given power in the Christian nations. 2Thessalonians 2:3-12, and 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 also see John16:7-8 KJV

(3)The mid tribulation catching up will include the two witnesses Revelation11:3,7-14 KJV,
the 144,000 sealed Jews from Revelation chapter 7 who where redeemed from the earth. See Revelation 14:1-4, and the
redeemed dead saints from the first half of the Tribulation. Revelation 15:1-4KJV

(4) The dead saints from the last half of the tribulation are redeemed from the earth after the tribulation. Revelation 20:4KJV

(5) The dead saints from the Kingdom age will be judged at the great white throne judgment along with the second resurrection sinners. Revelation 20:11-15KJV

Edited by Eric Stahl

I believe the following:

The Five Phases of the First Resurrection
By Eric E Stahl
You may copy

(1) Jesus took the Old Testament saints to Heaven at His ascension. Prophecy Psalms 68:18 KJV, fulfilment of prophecy Ephesians 4:8 KJV

(2) The Holy Spirit and the church age saints are caught up to heaven before the antichrist is given power in the Christian nations. - Can you name one? 2Thessalonians 2:3-12, and 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 also see John16:7-8 KJV Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition
2 Thess 2:3 (KJV) The man of sin will be made known prior to rapture.

(3)The mid tribulation catching up will include the two witnesses Revelation11:3,7-14 KJV,
the 144,000 sealed Jews from Revelation chapter 7 who where redeemed from the earth. See Revelation 14:1-4, and the
redeemed dead saints from the first half of the Tribulation. Revelation 15:1-4KJV

(4) The dead saints from the last half of the tribulation are redeemed from the earth after the tribulation. Revelation 20:4KJV

(5) The dead saints from the Kingdom age will be judged at the great white throne judgment along with the second resurrection sinners. Revelation 20:11-15KJV

Point: you have three raptures.

Point: you have saints at the great white throne judgement

Sam,

Saints are raised up at five different times. The sinners are only raised up one time. The scriptures are there to explain each. Study them in the King James to understand.

You do realize this doesn't answer the questions put forth, right?

You do realize this doesn't answer the questions put forth, right?

I guess I missed the one about naming a Christian natian. The Christian nations are the ones that a good Moslem would call christian. The western powers are Christian nations to a Moslem.

The wicked will be revealed after he who letteth or controleth is taken out of the way,see 2 Thessalonians 2:7-8
John 16:7-8 teaches that the comforter or Holy Spirit reproves the world of sin. When the church is called up and the reproving action of the Holy Spirit is withdrawn the antichrist will be given control of the people that didn't receive the truth of the gospel by God.

The antichrist will be revealed before the great day of the Lord which starts in the middle of the tribulation when the devil is defeated by war in heaven Revelation 12:7-18. Revelation 11:15 the kingdoms of this world become the kingdoms of our Lord and his Christ at the blowing of the 7th trumpet and third woe. Jesus dose not occupy the earth but uses it as a prision for the devil and his angels and the kings of the earth see Isaiah 24:22-23. Edited by Eric Stahl

I guess I missed the one about naming a Christian natian. The Christian nations are the ones that a good Moslem would call christian. The western powers are Christian nations to a Moslem.

The wicked will be revealed after he who letteth or controleth is taken out of the way,see 2 Thessalonians 2:7-8
John 16:7-8 teaches that the comforter or Holy Spirit reproves the world of sin. When the church is called up and the reproving action of the Holy Spirit is withdrawn the antichrist will be given control of the people that didn't receive the truth of the gospel by God.

No sir! He who letteth was the Roman Emperor, and the what is the empire. This was fulfilled when Constantine remove the seat of the empire to the east. Both the emperor and the empire were removed at that time. This allowed the papal Antichrist to develop, He is the beast who was (The emperor/empire) and is not (He appears not to be) and yet is. (He actually fills the place of the emperor/empire) The Waldensians record that their separation from Rome was at the time of Sylvester who was bishop of Rome at the time of the removal. Some would say that the Western Roman Empire continued after that, but that is not true. The western emperors never ruled in Rome but in Milan and other cities. The only one to rule in Rome was the Pope, who built up his empire till he had far more powers that Caesar ever did. Until 1870 when his dominion was taken away. The main part of the church never recognized this, believing that the Western Empire was still the Roman Empire. The main part of the church still don't recognize the fact. The 10 horns were the 10 Gothic king(dom)s that overthrew the Western Empire and gave the Pope his power

The antichrist will be revealed before the great day of the Lord which starts in the middle of the tribulation Not according to Paul who in 2 Thess. 2 tells us that the falling away is first, Then the man of sin is revealed, then our meeting with the Lord. Paul says the church should remember that when he was with them he told them these things. "You know" he said, and the early church writers told us what he said. "We know", said Tertullian. What did they tell us? They said the empire would split into 10 kingdoms, then Antichrist would be revealed, then would come the end of all things. It is true they thought that Antichrist would be an individual, but the could not see that the awful antichristian apostasy would last for 100s of years. The church is also blind to the fact that the popes actually call themselves Antichrist. His title "Vicar of Christ", means exactly the same as Antichrist, that is some one in the place of Christ, when the devil is defeated by war in heaven Revelation 12:7-18. Revelation 11:15 the kingdoms of this world become the kingdoms of our Lord and his Christ at the blowing of the 7th trumpet and third woe. Jesus dose not occupy the earth but uses it as a prison for the devil and his angels and the kings of the earth see Isaiah 24:22-23.

Christ is head of the church, so Antichrist must be head of the false, Babylonish, Church, Nothing to do with the Jews.

And nothing to do with Christianity. Everything to do with Satan and satanic symbols.

The hexagram symbol of the mark of the beast that the god of this world has place on everything. Moloch and the hexagram. Rothschild and the hexagram. Throughout all ancient religions you see the hexagram. Mormonism, Catholicism has the hexagram. The satanist have the hexagram. Buildings in Russia have the hexagram (666). Our dollar bill. All UPC code labels. You'll have to have it to sell on any major scale.

Islam has the hexagram flag everywhere. Buddhist have the hexagram as do Hindu --------- the Jews do not have the hexagram; they have the menorah (Candle stick) and reject the hexagram. But the Ashkenazi Jews are hexagram worshipers and have nothing to do with the Jews, Jacob or the 12 tribes of Israel.

Christianity is to have nothing to do with the hex or hexagram - but, some Baptist churches have them on buildings and inside... One may be ignorant. But if you know what it is and display it; you are not stupid, you are identifying with Satan. This futurism stuff and getting out your swords to have a fight with the devil

Better get out the real sword which is the word of God and fight the devil by proclaiming the gospel.

To All,

After the battle of Armageddon, all the people on earth will be brought before King Jesus for judgment.

Matthew 25:31–40 KJV
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels
with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye
gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

One day, every Christian will bow before Jesus and be judged. Jesus will thank anyone who has accepted God’s gift of salvation by faith in Jesus for every kindness we have shown to one of His brethren. God will adopt all the believers in Jesus as His children. That will make us the brethren of Jesus. If you want to be kind to Jesus, be kind to other Christians. Don’t overlook being kind to your own family members who are saved. They are Jesus’ brethren also.

Matthew 25:41–46 KJV
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me,
ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

It is the timeof the end because Zephaniah 1:14–2:3 teaches that the great day of the Lord is near. It is near and hasteth greatly when Israel, the nation not desired, is gathered. Therefore, the end of days started in 1948 when Israel became a nation.
Zephaniah 1:14–2:3 KJV
14 The great day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.
15 That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,
16 A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.
17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the Lord: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.
18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the Lord’s wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.
2 Gather yourselves together, yea, gather together, O nation not desired;
2 Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the Lord come upon you, before the day of the Lord’s anger come upon you.
3 Seek ye the Lord, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the Lord’s anger.

This Scripture very clearly teaches that when the Jewish people are back in the land of Israel, the day of the Lord’s judgment is soon!

Edited by Eric Stahl

It is the timeof the end because Zephaniah 1:14–2:3 teaches that the great day of the Lord is near. It is near and hasteth greatly when Israel, the nation not desired, is gathered. Therefore, the end of days started in 1948 when Israel became a nation.
Zephaniah 1:14–2:3 KJV
14 The great day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.
15 That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,
16 A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.
17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the Lord: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.
18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the Lord’s wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.
2 Gather yourselves together, yea, gather together, O nation not desired;
2 Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the Lord come upon you, before the day of the Lord’s anger come upon you.
3 Seek ye the Lord, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the Lord’s anger.

This Scripture very clearly teaches that when the Jewish people are back in the land of Israel, the day of the Lord’s judgment is soon!

What does "soon" mean? Israel has been a nation again for over 60 years. So many who focus upon the end times predicted the Lord would return within 40 years of Israel becoming a nation. When that didn't occur most decided the Lord would return within 40 years of Israel taking control of Jerusalem. That didn't happen either so most became much more vague in their predictions, often using the word "soon", but what does "soon" mean in a practical sense?

What does "soon" mean? Israel has been a nation again for over 60 years. So many who focus upon the end times predicted the Lord would return within 40 years of Israel becoming a nation. When that didn't occur most decided the Lord would return within 40 years of Israel taking control of Jerusalem. That didn't happen either so most became much more vague in their predictions, often using the word "soon", but what does "soon" mean in a practical sense?

You are right, some people did put times on it, but God said the day of the Lord is near, it is near and hasteth greatly.