• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

SamuelP

Model Of Lucifer

We have been given a model of Lucifer, the Cherub of the reptile kingdom - no longer represented in Heaven.

Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee: 4 With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures: 5 By thy great wisdom and by thy traffick hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted up because of thy riches: 6 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God; 7 Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness. 8 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas. 9 Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am God?
Ezek 28:3-9 (KJV)

Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. 13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. 14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. 15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. 16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
Ezek 28:12-16 (KJV)

Here we have one set up to extremely great wealth. His location made in a cross-roads for traffic both land and sea. He was able to control pricing which enhanced his riches even the more and was able to corrupt the merchants and leaders. Sound familiar? Fami Liar.... yes; pretty clear.

This was not a mere man: wiser than Daniel, no secret hid, in the Garden of Eden, on the Mountain of God (Lucifer disputed over Moses' body), very violent. His fate is sealed to the Lake of Fire.

This is a perfect model of Lucifer. If one sees it, you know its source. There are three great sources today: the Dragon, False Prophet and the Beast.

Beloved of God; we are in the last times. The false prophet (Catholic church) has greatly stepped up their vigor against Christians. Never has there been a time when Christians have been more organized and blessed with the Word and words of God. This has caused them to take a different approach. A thousand years ago the Catholics stepped up their campaign to kill as many of their enemies as possible (Christians were killed by the tens of millions). Their killing of Christians never stopped, only lessened until now.

Because of the Holy Ghost via the Word of God; they have taken a different approach. DECEPTION and lies. They use the media effectively. Romney with a Catholic; not without permission.

Their approach has been to destroy the Bible. In 1880 emerged Westcott and Hort dragging the dusty Gnostic text from obscurity to produce false bibles full of untruths. If a bold-faced lie is told it is obvious - when a lie is mingled with truth it is harder to notice. This is what they have done. The KJV is THE only modern English Bible that is truly the Word of God via the Holy Ghost in existence today.

Frank Logsdon ate humble pie and obeyed the Lord:

"I must under God denounce every attachment to the New American Standard Version. I'm afraid I'm in trouble with the Lord...We laid the groundwork; I wrote the format; I helped interview some of the translators; I sat with the translator; I wrote the preface. When you see the preface to the New American Standard, those are my words...it's wrong, it's terribly wrong; it's frightfully wrong...I'm in trouble;...I can no longer ignore these criticisms I am hearing and I can't refute them. The deletions are absolutely frightening...there are so many. The finest leaders that we have today haven't gone into it [new versions of Wescott and Hort's corrupted Greek text] just as I hadn't gone into it...that's how easily one can be deceived...Are we so naive that we do not suspect Satanic deception in all of this?"
- Frank Logsdon

Not only is the Babylonian religion alive through Catholicism and they have extended to many facets and even commerce, but into government and becoming a merchant on a world-wide basis. But, not without a partner - the Dragon. On a side-tracked note: Catholic/Jesuits in every branch of USA government pulling strings. USA has followed the German path. Hitler's Germany was full of Catholic Cardinals in the SS, government and other branches of service. When our CIA was formed; it was 100% Nazi's with a large amount war criminals. The money pit NASA was setup with Nazi's.

We have God's word so we won't be ignorant and deceived. Can we see a new model that has repeated the one by the King of Tryus or Lucifer?

I need a break for the moment........... I'll be back. IS THERE INTEREST IN THIS TOPIC?

Edited by SamuelP

I saw a secular film, the other day, about the various gods of the Babylonians which were adopted by the Greeks and Romans. They apparently adopted each god and gave it a different name. I've heard that the "miter" worn by some of the Catholic cardinal/priests originated from a symbol of "dagon" the fish god. Even their heretical false-concept of Mary and Jesus came from some 'mother goddess' myth. Contrary to what the world thinks, it isn't really Chirstianity at all.

Ishtar (English pronunciation = Easter), the Queen of Heaven and mother of the pagan christ Tammuz. His day upon death DEC 22 and then resurrected three days later on DEC 25th is from Babylon. That whole bunk is pagan. The occult starts on DEC 9th and there is much ado with this time and period. There was a reason Disney released the movie the Narnia (spelling? I'm tired) Chronicles on DEC 9th. All this catholic bunk is sickening when you actually know.

In Luke we see the whole world went to be taxed (Sept 2nd Roman war anniversary) and Jesus was born shortly there after. The Feast of Trumpets is slightly after that date. In 4BC that date was Sept 9th or Jewish 7th month 1st day. The day you crown a King.

I saw a secular film, the other day, about the various gods of the Babylonians which were adopted by the Greeks and Romans. They apparently adopted each god and gave it a different name. I've heard that the "miter" worn by some of the Catholic cardinal/priests originated from a symbol of "dagon" the fish god. Even their heretical false-concept of Mary and Jesus came from some 'mother goddess' myth. Contrary to what the world thinks, it isn't really Chirstianity at all.

If you look at some old drawings of popes, their mitre is curved, more like a fish head and actually has eyes in it.

3 Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee:
4 With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures:
5 By thy great wisdom and by thy traffick hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted up because of thy riches:
6 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God;
7 Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness.
8 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas.
9 Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am God? but thou shalt be a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee.

Sam. This is obviously speaking about a man. Who is the richest man on earth? Edited by Invicta

He controls De Beers, all mineral mining, metals and quick silver. And now; (recent) the finances of the RCC......... He controls UK, France, Germany and USA.

Enough clues? Sorry; it's late and I'm tired 0000 opps; just looked at the clock...... only a little past eight.

The name is Bauer. But, first I would like to say we have a clear picture in Eze 28. A man, it would seem, is incapable of amassing such wealth, power and network encompassing multiple nations.

Often we or many take a middle-of-the-road stance due to getting off main stream and worry about ridicule and snide remarks. I have no dogma and only wish for honest Christ loving, Christ centered folks with a sincere contribution to contribute.

We know that in Eze 28 that the King of Tryus was Lucifer. The first address to the prince and secondly to the king. Is this a prescription? (I don't think so, but it could be). Looking through the annals of time do we see such an one existing since? Not until TODAY in my opinion.

Did the pope have such power around 1000AD? That was a lot of power over many nations one may think.

TAke a look at Judas: son of perdition. At what point did Satan enter into Judas? Judas was not given to Jesus, but had his own agenda and motives obviously. I mention this because I do not think it is a prerequisite for the person to be Lucifer at birth.

When one reads the history of Bauer and their amassing power and currently a fortune said to be: he owns over half the wealth on planet earth. Bauer became House de Rothschild --- Roth (Red) Schild (Shield) - the family flay was a red hexagram.

1876: Otto von Bismarck states,
"The division of the United States into two federations of equal force was decided long before the civil war by the high financial power of Europe. These bankers were afraid that the United States, if they remained in one block and as one nation, would attain economical and financial independence, which would upset their financial domination over the world.

What helps here is that you know the history of the Illuminati and historical events of UK, Germany, France and USA. Furthermore the USA president of the Illuminati, Albert Pike who was also Grand Master Mason of USA and wrote Morals and Dogma - plus published the Illuminati's plan for WW I, II & III. Seems all has gone just like they published. They ahead of time said that they would overthrow the Tsar's government and kill his whole family and install an Atheistic communism government and they did. One can look at the government builds there and see Rothschild hexagram. Stalin and Lenin were Ashkenazi Jews like Bauer. They imported more Ashkenazi Jews to run the government and new prisons where an estimated 25mm Christians were killed.

Pogroms were initiated, was to create a large Jewish base in America, who when they arrived, would be educated to register as Democrat voters. Some twenty years later, this would result in in a massive Democratic power base in the United States and be used to elect Rothschild front men such as Woodrow Wilson, to the Presidency, to carry out the bidding of the Rothschilds.

1881: President James A. Garfield (The 20th President of the United States who lasted only 100 Days) states two weeks before he is assassinated,
“Whoever controls the volume of money in our country is absolute master of all industry and commerce…and when you realize that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate.”

1886: The French Rothschild bank, de Rothschild Frères obtains substantial amounts of Russia's oil fields and forms the Caspian and Black Sea Petroleum Company, which quickly becomes the world's second largest oil producer.

Dallas Billington said, "a man without Christ does not know what he will or will not do". We see this every day where someone has committed a horrible crime against humanity such as raping a child and the story goes: he was a model citizen and always kind and never in trouble. How could such a person commit such an atrocity? The house was swept and garnished; but empty - the Holy Spirit was not within to displace the wilds of the devil.

1887: Opium trafficker in China, Edward Albert Sassoon, marries Aline Caroline de Rothschild, the grand-daughter of Jacob (James) Mayer Rothschild. Aline Caroline's father, Gustave, together with his brother, Alphonse, took over the Rothschild's french arm following their father Jacob's death.

Their support comes from some crumbs at the top held together by dough.

The Rothschilds finance the amalgamation of the Kimberley diamond mines in South Africa. They subsequently become the biggest shareholders of this company, De Beers, and mine precious stones in Africa and India.

1891: The British Labour Leader makes the following statement on the subject of the Rothschilds,
"This blood-sucking crew has been the cause of untold mischief and misery in Europe during the present century, and has piled up its prodigious wealth chiefly through fomenting wars between States which ought never to have quarrelled.
Whenever there is trouble in Europe, wherever rumours of war circulate and men’s minds are distraught with fear of change and calamity you may be sure that a hook-nosed Rothschild is at his games somewhere near the region of the disturbance."
Comments like this worry the Rothschilds and towards the end of the 1800’s they purchase Reuters news agency so they can have some control of the media.

1895: Edmond James de Rothschild the youngest son of Jacob (James) Mayer Rothschild visits Palestine and subsequently supplies the funds to found the first Jewish colonies there, this is to further their long term objective of creating a Rothschild owned country.

1897: The Rothschilds found the Zionist Congress to promote Zionism (a political movement with the sole aim of moving all Jews into a singularly Jewish nation state) and arrange its first meeting in Munich. However due to extreme opposition from local Jews, who are quite happy where they are, this meeting has to be moved to Basle, Switzerland and takes place on 29 August.

The meeting is chaired by Ashkenazi Jew, Theodor Herzl, who would state in his diaries,
"It is essential that the sufferings of Jews….become worse….this will assist in realization of our plans….I have an excellent idea….I shall induce anti-Semites to liquidate Jewish wealth… The anti-Semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-Semites shall be our best friends." Herzl is subsequently elected President of the Zionist Organisation which adopts the, "Rothschild Red Hexagram or Sign," as the Zionist flag which 51 years later will end up as the flag of Israel.

1901: The Jews from the colonies set up in Palestine by Edmond James de Rothschild, send a delegation to him which tell him,
"If you wish to save the Yishuv (The Jewish settlement) first take your hands from it, and…for once permit the colonists to have the possibility of correcting for themselves what needs correcting." Edmond James de Rothschild is very angry about this and states,
"I created the Yishuv, I alone. Therefore no men, neither colonists nor organisations have the right to interfere in my plans."

1905: A group of Rothschild backed Zionist Jews led by Georgi Apollonovich Gapon attempt to overthrow the Tsar in Russia in a Communist Coup. They fail and are forced to flee Russia only to be given refuge in Germany.

The Jewish Encyclopaedia (Vol. 2, p.497) states,
"It is a somewhat curious sequel to the attempt to set up a Catholic competitor to the Rothschilds that at the present time the latter are the guardians of the papal treasure."

I'll take a break now; but, will finish later............ May God help with wisdom and insight that all things done and said will honor Him.

You are not correct.

The pope is the wealthiest man in the world. He owns the vast treasures of the RCC. They have been accumulating treasures for more than a thousand years. They own banks and have shares in many others. In RC countries they own most of the land. IN RC countries the people have been poor, but the church rich,

Read The Vatican Billions by Avro Manhattan. It was republished by Chick some years ago, but if you can't find a hard copy, you can read it here: http://www.bibliotec...an_billions.htm

I correct the above link, as well as others that I can find only give the first eleven chapters, although there is one site that gives the 26th chapter.

Edited by Invicta

Rio Tinto goes back to the Roman time of the bronze age: care to guess who is the major owner of all metals of the world? Plus quicksilver which is necessary for gold production. So this includes silver and aluminum. But, it doesn't stop there. The Federal Reserve system and IMF is his Read to the end; some very interesting things there. But, there is more to come - I need a break and have things to do. Go ahead and zip to the end and search - the general's son on google.

1907: Rothschild, Jacob Schiff, the head of Kuhn, Loeb and Co., in a speech to the New York Chamber of Commerce, warns that,

"Unless we have a Ce
nt
ral Bank with adequate co
nt
rol of credit resources, this cou
nt
ry is going to undergo the most severe and far reaching money panic in its history."

Suddenly America finds itself in the middle of another typical run of the mill Rothschild engineered financial crisis, which ruins as usual ruins the lives of millions of innocent people throughout America and makes billions for the Rothschilds.
1909: Jacob Schiff founds the National Advancement for the Association of the Coloured People (NAACP). This was done to incite black people into roiting, looting and other forms of disorder, in order to cause a rift between the black and white communities. Jewish historian, Howard Sachar, states the following in his book, "A History of the Jews in America,"

"In 1914, Professor Emeritus Joel Spingarn of Columbia University became chairman of the NAACP and recruited for its board such Jewish leaders as Jac
ob
Schiff, Jac
ob
Billikopf, and Rabbi Stephen Wise."

Other Ashkenazi Jew co-founders included Julius Rosenthal, Lillian Wald and Rabbi Emil G. Hirsch. It was not until 1920 that the NAACP appointed its first black president, James Weldon Johnson.

1911: Werner Sombart, in his book, "The Jews and Modern Capitalism," stated that from 1820 on, it was the,

"Age of the R
ot
hschild," and concluded that there was, "Only one power in Europe, and that is R
ot
hschild."

1912: In the December issue of, "Truth," magazine, George R. Conroy states of banker Jacob Schiff,

"Mr Schiff is head of the great private banking house of Kuhn, Loeb, and co, which represe
nt
s the R
ot
hschilds i
nt
erests on this side of the Atla
nt
ic.

He has been described as financial strategist and has been for years the financial minister of the great impersonal power known as Standard Oil.

He was hand in glove with the Harrimans, the Goulds, and the Rockefellers in all their railroad e
nt
erprises and has become the domina
nt
power in the railroad and financial power of America."

1913: On March 4, Woodrow Wilson is elected the 28th President of the United States. Shortly after he is inaugurated, he is visited in the White House by Ashkenazi Jew, Samuel Untermyer, of law firm, Guggenheim, Untermyer, and Marshall, who tries to blackmail him for the sum of $40,000 in relation to an affair Wilson had whilst he was a professor at Princeton University, with a fellow professor's wife.
President Wilson does not have the money, so Untermyer volunteers to pay the $40,000 out of his own pocket to the woman Wilson had had the affair with, on the condition that Wilson promise to appoint to the first vacancy on the United States Supreme Court a nominee to be recommended to President Wilson by Untermyer. Wilson agrees to this.
Jacob Schiff sets up the Anti Defamation League (ADL) in the United States. This organisation is formed to slander anyone who questions or challenges the Rothschild global conspiracy as, "anti-semitic."
Strangely enough, the same year that they do this they also set up their last and current central bank in America, the Federal Reserve. Congressman Charles Lindbergh stated following the passing of the Federal Reserve Act on December 23,

"The Act establishes the most giga
nt
ic trust on earth. When the Preside
nt
signs this Bill, the invisible governme
nt
of the monetary power will be legalized.......The greatest crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill."

It is important to note that the Federal Reserve is a private company, it is neither Federal nor does it have any Reserve. It is conservatively estimated that profits exceed $150 billion per year and the Federal Reserve has never once in its history published accounts.

You have to realize that all power is consolidated into ONE person – only one runs the whole show per the House de Rothschild setup.

1914: The start of World War I. In this war, the German Rothschilds loan money to the Germans, the British Rothschilds loan money to the British, and the French Rothschilds loan money to the French.
Futhermore, the Rothschilds have control of the three European news agencies, Wolff (est. 1849) in Germany, Reuters (est. 1851) in England, and Havas (est. 1835) in France.
The Rothschilds use Wolff to manipulate the German people into a fervour for war. From around this time, the Rothschilds are rarely reported in the media, because they own the media.
1916: On June 4, Ashkenazi Jew, Louis Dembitz Brandeis is appointed to the Supreme Court of the United States by President Wilson as per his agreed blackmail payment to Samuel Untermyer some three years earlier. Justice Brandeis is also the elected leader of the Executive Committee for Zionist Affairs, a position he has held since 1914.
The middle of World War II. Germany were winning the war as they were being financed by the Rothschilds to a greater extent than France, Italy and England, because Rothschilds, did not want to support the Tsar in Russia, and of course Russia was on the same side as France, Italy and England.
Then a significant event occurred. Germany, although they were winning the war and not one foreign soldier had set foot on their soil, offered armistice to Britain with no requirement of reparations. The Rothschilds were anxious to make sure this didn't happen as they were expecting to make far more money off this war, so they played another card they had up their sleeve.
Whilst the British were considering Germany's offer, Rothschild agent Louis Brandeis sends a Zionist delegation from America to Britain to promise to bring America into the war on the side of the British, provided the British agree to give the land of Palestine to the Rothschilds.
The Rothschilds wanted Palestine for the following reason. They had great business interests in the far east and desired their own state in that area along with their own military which they could use as an aggressor to any state that threatened those interests.

The British subsequently agree to the deal for Palestine and the Zionists in London contact their counterparts in America and inform them of this fact. Suddenly all the major newspapers in America that up to that point had been pro-German turned on Germany running propaganda pieces such as: German soldiers were killing Red Cross Nurses; German soldiers were cutting off babies hands, etc, in order to manipulate the American public against the Germans.
This same year, President Woodrow Wilson, ran a re-election campaign under the slogan, "Re-Elect The Man Who Will Keep Your Sons Out Of The War."
On December 12, Germany and her allies offer peace terms to end the war.

1917: As a result of Germany's offer of peace the Rothschild war machine goes into overdrive in America, spreading propaganda which leads to President Wilson under the instructions of American Zionist leader and Supreme Court Justice, Louis Dembitz Brandeis, reneging on his promise to the electorate and taking America into the first world war on April 6.
As per the Rothschild Zionist promise to the British, to take America into the war, they decide they want something in writing from the British to prove that they will uphold their side of the bargain. The British Foreign Secretary, Arthur James Balfour therefore drafts a letter which is commonly known as the, "Balfour Declaration," which is reprinted below.

Foreign Office

November 2nd, 1917

Dear Lord R
ot
hschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Governme
nt
, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.

His Majesty's Governme
nt
view with favour the establishme
nt
in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achieveme
nt
of this
ob
ject, it being clearly understood that n
ot
hing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any
ot
her cou
nt
ry.

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely,

Arthur James Balfour

The Rothschilds order the execution by the Bolsheviks they control, of Tsar Nicholas II and his entire family in Russia, even though the Tsar had already abdicated on March 2. This is both to get control of the country and an act of revenge for Tsar Alexander I blocking their world government plan in 1815 at the Congress Of Vienna, and Tsar Alexander II siding with President Abraham Lincoln in 1864.

It is extremely important for them to slaughter the entire family including women and children in order to make good on the promise to do so made by Nathan Mayer Rothschild in 1815. It is designed to show the world what happens if you ever attempt to cross the Rothschilds.
U.S. Congressman Oscar Callaway informs Congress that J. P. Morgan is a Rothschild front and has taken control of the American media industry. He states,

"In March, 1915, the J.P. Morgan i
nt
erests, the steel, shipbuilding, and powder i
nt
erest, and their subsidiary organizations, g
ot
together 12 men high up in the newspaper world and employed them to select the most influe
nt
ial newspapers in the United States and sufficie
nt
number of them to co
nt
rol generally the policy of the daily press...

...They found it was only necessary to purchase the co
nt
rol of 25 of the greatest papers...An agreeme
nt
was reached. The policy of the papers was bought, to be paid for by the mo
nt
h, an editor was furnished for each paper to properly supervise and edit information regarding the questions of preparedness, militarism, financial policies, and
ot
her things of national and i
nt
ernational nature considered vital to the i
nt
erests of the purchasers."

The Versailles peace conference is also used as an attempt by the Rothschilds to set up a world government under the pretext of ending all wars (which they create). This was called the, "League of Nations." Fortunately not enough countries accepted it and so it soon died.
On March 29th The Times of London reports on the Bolsheviks in Russia,

"One of the curious features of the Bolshevist moveme
nt
is the high perce
nt
age of non Russian eleme
nt
s among its leaders. Of the twe
nt
y or thirty commissaries, or leaders, who provide the ce
nt
ral machinery of the Bolshevist moveme
nt
, n
ot
less than 75% were Jews."

The Jewish Post International Edition, week ending January 24th 1991, confirms Vladimir Lenin was Jewish. Lenin is also on record as having stated,

“The establishme
nt
of a ce
nt
ral bank is 90% of communizing a nation.”

These Jewish, Rothschild funded Bolsheviks would go on in the course of history to slaughter 60 million Christians and Non-Jews in Soviet controlled territory. Indeed the author Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn in his work, “Gulag Archipelago, Vol 2,” affirms that Zionist Jews created and administered the organized Soviet concentration camp system in which these tens of millions of Christians and Non-Jews died.
On page 79 of this book he even names the administrators of this the greatest killing machine in the history of the world. They are Aron Solts, Yakov Rappoport, Lazar Kogan, Matvei Berman, Genrikh Yagoda, and Naftaly Frenkel. All six are Zionist Jews. In 1970 Solzhenitsyn would be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for literature.
N. M. Rothschild & Sons’ are given a permanent role to fix the world’s daily gold price. This takes place in the City of London offices, daily at 1100 hours, in the same room until 2004.

1920: Winston Churchill (whose mother, Jenny (Jacobson) Jerome, was Jewish – meaning he is Jewish under Ashkenazi law as he was born of a Jewish mother) writes in an article in the Illustrated Sunday Herald, dated February 8th,

"From the days of Illuminati leader Weishaupt, to those of Karl Marx, to those of Tr
ot
sky, this worldwide conspiracy has been steadily growing.

And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America, have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."

1921: Under the orders of Jacob Schiff the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is founded by Ashkenazi Jews, Bernard Baruch and Colonel Edward Mandell House. Schiff gave his orders prior to his death in 1920, as he knew an organisation in America needed to be set up to select politicians to carry on the Rothschild conspiracy,and the formation of the CFR was actually agreed in a meeting on May 30, 1919 at the Hotel Majestic in Paris, France.
The CFR membership at the start was approximately 1000 people in the United States. This membership included the heads of virtually every industrial empire in America, all the American based international bankers, and the heads of all their tax free foundations. In essence all those people who would provide the capital required for anyone who wished to run for Congress, the Senate or the Presidency.
The first job of the CFR was to gain control of the press. This task was given to John D. Rockefeller who set up a number of national news magazines such as Life, and Time. He financed Samuel Newhouse to buy up and establish a chain of newspapers all across the country, and Eugene Meyer also who would go on to buy up many publications such as the Washington Post, Newsweek, ant The Weekly Magazine.
The CFR also needed to gate control of radio, television and the motion picture industry. This task was split amongst the international bankers from, Kuhn Loeb, Goldman Sachs, the Warburgs, and the Lehmanns.

1925: This year's Jewish Encyclopaedia, states of the existence of Ashkenazi Jews (who represent approximately 90% of so-called world Jewry), with the startling admission that the so called enemy of the Jews, Esau (also known as Edom, see Genesis 36:1), now actually represents the Jewish race, when on page 42 of Volume V it is stated,

"Edom is in modern Jewry."

So what they're basically saying is that these Ashkenazi Jews, who represent 90% of the so-called Jewish population, are actually gentiles or goyim themselves.

1936: With regard to the increase in anti-semitism in Germany, Samuel Landman (at the time, secretary to the World Zionist Organisation), in his 1936 book, Great Britain, The Jews, and Palestine states the following of the United States entry into World War 1,

"The fact that it was Jewish help that brought USA i
nt
o the War on the side of the Allies has rankled ever since in German – especially Nazi – minds, and has co
nt
ributed in no small measure to the prominence which a
nt
i-Semitism occupies in the Nazi programme."

1942: Prescott Bush, father of future American Presidents’ George Herbert Walker and George W, has his company seized under the, “Trading With The Enemy,” Act. He was funding Hitler from America, whilst American soldiers were being killed by German soldiers.
Jews are also being slaughtered by these same soldiers. Interestingly the ADL never criticizes any of the Bushes for this.
1943: February 18th, Zionist, Izaak Greenbaum, head of the Jewish Agency Rescue Committee, in a speech to the Zionist Executive Council states,

“If I am asked, could you give from the UJA (United Jewish Appeal) monies to rescue Jews, I say, no and I say again no!”

He would go onto state,

“One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Poland!”

This is not a surprise, the whole idea of Zionist support for the slaughter of innocent Jews was to scare the survivors into believing that their only place of safety was Israel. How else do you think the Zionists could ensure Jews leave the beautiful European cities in which they live, in order to settle in a desert!

1948: In the Spring of this year, the Rothschilds bribe President Harry S. Truman (33rd President of the United States 1945 – 1953) to recognise Israel (Rothschild owned Zionist not Jewish territory) as a sovereign state with $2,000,000 which they give to him on his campaign train.
They then declare Israel to be a sovereign Jewish state in Palestine and within half an hour President Truman declared the United States to be the first foreign nation to recognise it.
The Flag of Israel is unveiled. Despite tremendous opposition the emblem on the flag is a blue coloured version of the Rothschild, "Red Hexagram or Sign."
This angers many Jews who realise this Hexagram was used in the ancient mystery religions as the symbol of, "Moloch," (described as a demon of unwilling sacrifice and is also interestingly the name of the stone owl the elite worship at Bohemian Grove), and, "Astaroth," (described as the Lord Treasurer of Hell).
The Hexagram was also used to represent Saturn, which has been identified as the esoteric name for, "Satan." This indicates that anyone killed in the name of Israel is actually a sacrifice to Satan. These dissenting Jews believe the, "Menorah," the oldest Jewish symbol should be used and pointed out that the Hexagram is not even a Jewish symbol, but of course as the Rothschild Zionists use it that is what ends up on the Rothschild, I mean Zionist, I mean Israeli flag.
In the early hours of April 19, 132 Jewish terrorists from the Irgun gang, led by future Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, and the Stern gang, led by future Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir, brutally massacre 200 men, women and children as they are sleeping peacefully in the Arab village of Deir Yassin.
I will highly recommend looking up “The General's Son”. His grand parents were in the 1923 congress and his day a general in the six day war....... All need to hear what he has to say.

1949: On October 1, Mao Tse Tsung declares the founding of the People's Republic Of China in Tiananmen Square, Beijing. He is funded by Rothschild created Communism in Russia and also the following Rothschild agents: Solomon Adler, a former United States Treasury official who was a Soviet Spy; Israel Epstein, the son of a Jewish Bolshevik imprisoned by the Tsar in Russia for trying to forment a revolution there; and Frank Coe, a leading official of the Rothschild owned IMF.

One must realize that the mantle of wealth is passed to ONE man. Still only one man owns the super fortune. When one looks at the Catholics and the Pope (relize, this is the White Pope ---- the Black Pope is where the real power and control is within Catholicism).
1963: On June 4th President John F. Kennedy (the 35th President of the United States 1961 – 1963) signs Executive Order 11110 which returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Rosthchilds owned Federal Reserve.
Less than 6 months later on November 22nd , president Kennedy is assassinated by the Rothschilds for the same reason as they assassinated President Abraham Lincoln in 1865, he wanted to print American money for the American people, as oppose to for the benefit of a money grabbing war mongering foreign elite.
This Executive Order 11110, is rescinded by President Lyndon Baines Johnson (the 36th President of the United States 1963 to 1969) on Air Force One from Dallas to Washington, the same day as President Kennedy was assassinated.
Another, and probably the primary, reason for Kennedy's assassination is however, the fact that he made it quite clear to Israeli Prime Minister, David Ben-Gurion, that under no circumstances would he agree to Israel becoming a nuclear state. The Israeli newspaper Ha'aretz on February 5, 1999, in a review of, Avner Cohen's book, "Israel and the Bomb," states the following,

"The murder of American Preside
nt
John F. Kennedy brought to an abrupt end the massive pressure being applied by the U.S. administration on the governme
nt
of Israel to disco
nt
inue the nuclear program...The book implied that, had Kennedy remained alive, it is doubtful whether Israel would today have a nuclear option."

1967: The treatment of the Palestinians by the Zionist Jews, finally ignites enough anger in the Arab world for Egypt, Jordan and Syria to mobilise on Israel's borders. All of these three countries are suddenly attacked by Israel and as a result the Sinai which included Gaza was stolen from Egypt, and the West Bank and the Jordan River stolen from Jordan.
As a result of this, on June 8, the Israelis launch an attack on the USS Liberty with Israeli aircraft and motor torpedo boats, in an effort to blame it on Egypt, to bring America into the war on their side.
As a result of their attack, 34 American servicemen were killed and 174 wounded. Israel lies as usual, claiming it mistook this warship that was flying a large United States flag, for an ancient out-of-service Egyptian horse carrier El Quseir, that was 180 feet shorter. They also claim the ship was in the war zone, when it was actually in international waters, far from any fighting. The Israeli's attack on this warship lasts for 75 minutes during which time they shoot up one of the United States flags, resulting in the sailors desperately raising another one.
In the aftermath of this attack, the American sailors who survived are warned by the United States military not to discuss the matter with anyone due to, "national security." This story gets no prominence in the Rothschild controlled mainstream media and as usual Israel is in no way even rebuked for their crimes by their subservient country of America.
The following day, June 9th, Israel illegally occupies the Golan Heights which it seizes from Syria. This area goes on to provide Israel with one third of its fresh water.
Israeli General Matityahu Peled, is quoted in Ha'aretz (19 March 1972) with the following statement,

"The thesis that the danger of genocide was hanging over us in June 1967 and that Israel was fighting for its physical existence is only bluff, which was born and developed after the war." An
ot
her sickening and deceptive stateme
nt
but again at least he's consiste
nt
with the Mossad m
ot
to, "By Way Of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War."

1973: In his book, None Dare Call It Conspiracy, Gary Allen states,

"One major reason for the historical blackout on the role of the i
nt
ernational bankers in political history is the R
ot
hschilds were Jewish…

….The Jewish members of the conspiracy have used an organisation called The A
nt
i-Defamation League (ADL) as an instrume
nt
to try and convince everyone that any me
nt
ion of the R
ot
hschilds and their allies is an attack on all Jews.

In this way they have stifled almost all honest scholarship on i
nt
ernational bankers and made the subject taboo within universities.

Any individual or book exploring this subject is immediately attacked by hundreds of ADL communities all over the cou
nt
ry. The ADL has never let the truth or logic i
nt
erfere with its highly professional smear j
ob
s…

….Actually, n
ob
ody has a right to be more angry at the R
ot
hschild clique than their fellow Jews…

….The R
ot
hschild empire helped finance Adolf Hitler."”

George J. Laurer an employee of the Rothschilds controlled IBM, invents the UPC (Universal Product Code) barcode which will eventually be placed upon every item traded worldwide and bear the number, 666. The Book of Revelation, Chapter 13, Verse 17 through 18, states the following in relation to this number,

"And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding cou
nt
the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number
is
Six hundred threescore
and
six."

The whole Satanic aims of the Rothschilds are now in full view of the world, everything bought or sold carries the mark of the beast, 666.
1976: Ashkenazi Jew, Harold Rosenthal, aide to Ashkenazi Jew, Senator Jacob Javits, states,

"Most Jews do n
ot
like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer."

1978: Ashkenazi Jew, Stephen Bryen, then a Senate Foreign Relations Committee staffer, is overheard in a Washington D.C. hotel offering confidential documents to top Israeli military officials.
Bryen obtains a lawyer, Nathan Lewin, and the case heads for the grand jury, but is mysteriously dropped. Bryen later goes to work for Richard Perle.
1979: The Egyptian-Israeli peace treaty in 1979 was underwritten by United States aid which pledged $3 billion annually to Israel from the United States taxpayer (not even a drop in the ocean when you consider the amount they make off the Federal Reserve).
Shin Bet (the Israeli internal security agency) tries to penetrate the US Consulate General in Jerusalem through a “Honey Trap”, using a clerical employee who was having an affair with a Jerusalem girl.
Baron and Baroness Phillipi de Rothschild in a joint venture with Robert Mondavi, begin the construction of a pyramid in Napa Valley, California, where the leader/founder of the Church Of Satan, Ashkenazi Jew, Anton LaVey, was based. This is known as Opus 1 (which means, the first work), and the front for this temple is that it is a winery.

I made reference to the Black Pope = Jesuit General. That's where the real power is.

Lincoln: J W Booth was a member of the Golden Knights --- his daughter received letters from him long after his supposed death in a fiery barn.

Without hope: Ron Paul ran for president and said he'd fix the problems of 1913 ---- a far too few knew what he was talking about.

When I finish soon ;-) I wish to discuss Daniel's prophesy.

All know of the Bohemian club in CA? The owl for the god Moloch is on the dollar bill.

Edited by SamuelP

1967: The treatment of the Palestinians by the Zionist Jews, finally ignites enough anger in the Arab world for Egypt, Jordan and Syria to mobilise on Israel's borders. All of these three countries are suddenly attacked by Israel and as a result the Sinai which included Gaza was stolen from Egypt, and the West Bank and the Jordan River stolen from Jordan.

Not exactly correct. Jordan had illegally included the West bank in 1948. During the 6 day war Israel dealt firstly with the two nations which had threatened to attack her. Israel had told Jordan that she would not attack her if she stayed out of it. Jordan ignored this and attacked Israel. After the war Israel offered to negotiate with the 3 nations but they refused. Eventually, Egypt negotiated the return of her territory, and made a peace treaty with Israel. Jordan refused to have the West Bank back. As there was then no legal government over the W.B. Israel was the legal guardian, so to speak, of the territory.

A few pages left - Can't seem to get the end posted ? ? ? I continually get bumped off this site or it won't open, or _____________ the list goes on. One more try.

Sam

Have you tried restoring autosaved content?

Nothing dogmatic here.... it's not scripture. No space ships or aliens involved. No new revelations. Only trying to relate to scripture that is there for all to see. I think however that the Catholic church is the false prophet. They get outside of the word of God and make prophesies. Best I can tell; they've never gotten one right.
1985: Eustace Mullins publishes, "Who Owns The TV Networks," in which he reveals the Rothschilds have control of all three major U.S. Networks, which are: NBC; CBS; and ABC.
The New York Times reports the FBI is aware of at least a dozen incidents in which American officials transferred classified information to the Israelis, quoting (former Assistant Director of the F.B.I.) Raymond Wannal. The Justice Department does not prosecute.

1987: Edmond de Rothschild creates the World Conservation Bank which is designed to transfer debts from third world countries to this bank and in return those countries would give land to this bank. This is designed so the Rothschilds can gain control of the third world which represents 30% of the land surface of the Earth.

1991: At the Bilderberg Conference on June 6 to 9 of this year, in Baden-Baden, Germany, David Rockefeller (a Rothschild) made the following statement,

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine, and
ot
her great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world, if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years.

But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world governme
nt
. The super-national sovereig
nt
y of an i
nt
ellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past ce
nt
uries."

1992: In March, former Federal Reserve Board Chairman, Paul A. Volker became Chairman of the European banking firm, J. Rothschild, Wolfensohn and Co.

1993: Norman Lamont leaves the British government to return to N. M. Rothschild and Sons as a director, after his mission to collapse the British economy to profit the Rothschilds is accomplished.

1995: Former atomic energy scientist, Dr Kitty Little claims the Rothschilds now control 80% of the world’s uranium supplies giving them a monopoly over nuclear power. Edited by SamuelP

2006: The Edmond De Rothschild Banque, a subsidiary of Europe's Edmond De Rothschild family bank group in France, becomes the first foreign family bank that has obtained approval of the China Banking Regulatory Commission and entered China's financial market.

Proofs of a Conspiracy Against All the Religions and Governments of Europe Carried on in the Secret Meetings of Freemasons, Illuminati and Reading Societies - John Robison - 1798
The Life of Napolean - Sir Walter Scott - 1827
Coningsby - Benjamin Disraeli - 1844
The Communist Manifesto - Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, Martin Malia - 1848
Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry - Albert Pike - 1872
The Rothschilds, Financial Rulers Of Nations - John Reeves - 1887
The Jews and Modern Capitalism - Werner Sombart - 1911
Great Britain, The Jews, and Palestine - Samuel Landman - 1936
Pawns In The Game - William Guy Carr - 1937
Inside The Gestapo - Hansjurgen Koehler - 1940
Barriers Down - Kent Cooper - 1942
The Mind Of Adolf Hitler - Walter Langer - 1943
The Empire Of The City - E. C. Knuth - 1946
The Jewish State - Theodor Herzl - 1946
The Curious History of the Six-Pointed Star - G. Scholem - 1949
Secrets Of The Federal Reserve - Eustace Mullins - 1952
Tales Of The British Aristocracy - L. G. Pine - 1957
Red Fog Over America - William Guy Carr - 1958
A Jewish Defector Warns America (Spoken Word Recording) - Benjamin H. Freedman - 1961
The Rothschilds - Frederic Morton - 1962
The Illuminati and the Council on Foreign Relations (Spoken Word Recording) - Myron Fagan - 1967
Ben-Gurion: The Armed Prophet - Michael Bar-Zohar - 1967
The Hidden Tyranny - Benjamin Freedman - 1971
None Dare Call It Conspiracy - Gary Allen - 1972
The Gulag Archipelago, Vol. 2, Parts 3 and 4 - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn - First English translation published 1975.
Wall Street And The Rise Of Hitler - Anthony C. Sutton - 1976
The Rosenthal Document - Walter White, Jr. - 1978
Two Rothschilds And The Land Of Israel - Simon Schama - 1978
The Six Pointed Star - Dr O. J. Graham - 1984
The Last Days In America - Bob Fraley - 1984
Who Owns The TV Networks - Eustace Mullins - 1985
The Samson Option: Israel's Nuclear Arsenal and American Foreign Policy - Seymour M. Hersh - 1991
A History of the Jews in America - Howard M. Sachar - 1992
Deliberate Deceptions: Facing the Facts About the U.S. Israeli Relationship - Paul Findley - 1993
Descent Into Slavery - Des Griffin - 1994
Bloodlines Of The Illuminati - Fritz Springmeier - 1995
Jewish History, Jewish Religion - Israel Shahak - 1994
Satan Speaks - Anton Szandor LaVey - 1998
The Elite Serial Killers of Lincoln, JFK, RFK & MLK - Robert Gaylon Ross - 2001
Never Again? The Threat Of The New Anti-Semitism - Abraham H. Foxman - 2004
The Elite Don’t Dare Let Us Tell The People - Robert Gaylon Ross - 2004
Codex Magica - Texe Marrs - 2005

Got most of it posted.

For many years I have look at House de Rothschild - maybe 20 yrs. Then not long ago I was again reading Eze 28 --- so, Lucifer, the Cherub was the King of Tyrus. It went right by me.

Then, last week when I was walking around the property, it was like someone smacked me in the forehead. I ran back and read Exe 20 again. And, it is plain, no mistaking it. Is it a model? Has Rothschild duplicated this ---- no; it doesn't seem possible that is within the human realm. I then kept pondering: man would not, could not do what has been accomplished here. It is a scheme that keeps compounding into ONE keeper of the purse and they continue without fail to keep adding to the treasure.

Upon the right time - maybe NOW? will Lucifer enter into him to become the son of perdition and emerge to the forefront as the one that has all the answers that can fix all the woes of the world --- certainly with that kind of wealth and control over countries and commerce - he's one that can change all to normal really quick.

Not long ago there was the huge finical crisis in USA (now world wide). IN USA, companies had reported the largest profits ever - there was no real crisis and bankers were getting 100,000,000 bonuses - one got a 481,000,000$ bonus............ crisis my eye. A sucker punch to steal and create a real crisis.

In this age we live in - age of indifference.......... and, what can you do for me. The stage is set for that man of sin to be revealed.

I'll give it a rest now. I do not have a dogmatic agenda; nor am I saying this is gospel 101 per sam. We have our KJV and it is the word of God and everything must conform to scripture. I've never found anyone that knows all.

But, I would submitt that the timing is right IMHO for the man of sin, rapture, God's wrath and judgement. What's left - nothing but the sound of the last trumpet. I think the horn can blow at any time now. I do not see the need for a temple to be build and standing in Israel before Jesus can come back. COMMENTS?

You are not correct.

The pope is the wealthiest man in the world. He owns the vast treasures of the RCC. They have been accumulating treasures for more than a thousand years. They own banks and have shares in many others. In RC countries they own most of the land. IN RC countries the people have been poor, but the church rich,

Read The Vatican Billions by Avro Manhattan. It was republished by Chick some years ago, but if you can't find a hard copy, you can read it here: http://www.bibliotec...an_billions.htm

I correct the above link, as well as others that I can find only give the first eleven chapters, although there is one site that gives the 26th chapter.

Well, he's a lot poorer now, thanks to all the pedo-priests.

Got most of it posted.

For many years I have look at House de Rothschild - maybe 20 yrs. Then not long ago I was again reading Eze 28 --- so, Lucifer, the Cherub was the King of Tyrus. It went right by me.

Then, last week when I was walking around the property, it was like someone smacked me in the forehead. I ran back and read Exe 20 again. And, it is plain, no mistaking it. Is it a model? Has Rothschild duplicated this ---- no; it doesn't seem possible that is within the human realm. I then kept pondering: man would not, could not do what has been accomplished here. It is a scheme that keeps compounding into ONE keeper of the purse and they continue without fail to keep adding to the treasure.

Upon the right time - maybe NOW? will Lucifer enter into him to become the son of perdition and emerge to the forefront as the one that has all the answers that can fix all the woes of the world --- certainly with that kind of wealth and control over countries and commerce - he's one that can change all to normal really quick.

Not long ago there was the huge finical crisis in USA (now world wide). IN USA, companies had reported the largest profits ever - there was no real crisis and bankers were getting 100,000,000 bonuses - one got a 481,000,000$ bonus............ crisis my eye. A sucker punch to steal and create a real crisis.

In this age we live in - age of indifference.......... and, what can you do for me. The stage is set for that man of sin to be revealed.

I'll give it a rest now. I do not have a dogmatic agenda; nor am I saying this is gospel 101 per sam. We have our KJV and it is the word of God and everything must conform to scripture. I've never found anyone that knows all.

But, I would submitt that the timing is right IMHO for the man of sin, rapture, God's wrath and judgement. What's left - nothing but the sound of the last trumpet. I think the horn can blow at any time now. I do not see the need for a temple to be build and standing in Israel before Jesus can come back. COMMENTS?

Well, for starters, I definitely appreciate that you expressly state that this is not dogmatic, just your take on the subject. I think a lot of people (in general) could learn a good leason from that. I get tired of people bringing up, for lack of a better phrase, "conspiracy theories" and claiming that everyone must believe what they are saying.

Secondly, all this was an interesting read. I'm not sure what my take on the whole subject is, but it definitely gave me something to ponder. I do not claim to know much about the "powerful people" of the world. I've never had the inclination to really put much effort into studying them out. Assuming everything you said is even 50% true, it is a scary thought that one family could hold so much power. I doubt that I will be of much use during the discussion on this, but I definitely look forward to following it and seeing where it goes.

Well, he's a lot poorer now, thanks to all the pedo-priests.

That is just a drop in his ocean. Just over a billion $ I believe. He owns shares in many banks, many of them in the past have been crooked, including the Vatican Bank, Many companies in the US. In the 1920s when the church was about to lose most of its property, the RCC almost involved the US in a war with Mexico when they were about to have their property seized which amounted to about a third of all the land and property in Mexico. In Vietnam, he actually did get the US to get involved in a war to protect his churches property and corrupt RCC government.

The Jewish Encyclopaedia (Vol. 2, p.497) states,

"It is a somewhat curious sequel to the attempt to set up a Catholic competitor to the R
ot
hschilds that at the prese
nt
time the latter are the guardians of the papal treasure."

1911: Werner Sombart, in his book, "The Jews and Modern Capitalism," stated that from 1820 on, it was the,
"Age of the R
ot
hschild," and concluded that there was, "Only one power in Europe, and that is R
ot
hschild."

1912: In the December issue of, "Truth," magazine, George R. Conroy states of banker Jacob Schiff,
"Mr Schiff is head of the great private banking house of Kuhn, Loeb, and co, which represe
nt
s the R
ot
hschilds i
nt
erests on this side of the Atla
nt
ic.

He has been described as financial strategist and has been for years the financial minister of the great impersonal power known as Standard Oil.

He was hand in glove with the Harrimans, the Goulds, and the Rockefellers in all their railroad e
nt
erprises and has become the domina
nt
power in the railroad and financial power of America."
Edited by SamuelP

I believe the Bible without error and without contradiction. There is not one verse in conflict with another. John 10:27-30; nothing in the Bible to conflict it or change it or render it to mean something else.

Having said that: Daniel 9:24 And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding. 23 At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment came forth, and I am come to shew thee; for thou art greatly beloved: therefore understand the matter, and consider the vision. 24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy. 25
Dan 9:22-25 (KJV) I think it is plain: determined and sealed ending with Jesus', His ministry and ushering in of the Gentiles. It is 70 weeks not 69. You cannot randomly take the 70th week about Jesus and make it an end-time prophesy about Lulcifer.

Likewise: Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition
2 Thess 2:1-3 (KJV)

The man of sin will be revealed prior to the rapture. The teaching that all will happen after the rapture and Lucifer will be revealed in the midst of the week in the temple is to put preeminence with Satan's children. No scripture for that. They depend on separating the 70th week and re-shuffling symbols and events and blend NH with their created 7 yr trib theory. Again; there is not scripture. Same problematic teaching in Paul's day as is now. We must follow scripture and stick with it...... No new revelation or new interpretation : Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
2 Peter 1:20 (KJV)

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
2 Peter 3:10 (KJV)

Edited by SamuelP