• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Adamski

How Do We Know The Baptist Tradition Isn't False?

There are 38,000 trinity denominations that claim to go by the bible alone the only ones that don't
(church of Christ, catholic, Coptic, orthodox) and a number of non triune churches (lds, moonies, jw's).

So if everyone goes by the bible suddenly with no historical proof the baptist tradition is right sounds similar to lds to me next thing you'll ask me to feel the warm feeling in my heart like an lds missionary

As I pointed out in another thread where you brought this up, Scripture has the answer.

Acts 17:11

King James Version (KJV)

11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Ok than a Methodist, a catholic, or a baptist that reads the bible daily seeking the truth can be saved

Which I agree but once they find the truth they must follow it and no one can judge them other than god

There are 38,000 trinity denominations that claim to go by the bible alone the only ones that don't
(church of Christ, catholic, Coptic, orthodox) and a number of non triune churches (lds, moonies, jw's).

So if everyone goes by the bible suddenly with no historical proof the baptist tradition is right sounds similar to lds to me next thing you'll ask me to feel the warm feeling in my heart like an lds missionary

Lu 24:28 And they drew nigh unto the village, whither they went: and he made as though he would have gone further.
Lu 24:29 But they constrained him, saying, Abide with us: for it is toward evening, and the day is far spent. And he went in to tarry with them.
Lu 24:30 And it came to pass, as he sat at meat with them, he took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and gave to them.
Lu 24:31 And their eyes were opened, and they knew him; and he vanished out of their sight.
Lu 24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

This doesn't prove the baptist tradition is the pinicile of Christ's message it could be any of the 38,000 traditions

No, it couldn't. If the Bible doesn't agree with someones "tradition" (not exactly sure what you mean here since folks use that word to mean different things) then that tradition is wrong.

The answer is simple - you stop listening.g to what any man says about the Bible and start reading the Word of God. Anything that doesn't march the Word of God is not of God.

If a man calls himself a baptist and yet teaches what is clearly not according to God's Word, then he is not of God.

It is not about which "group" is right at all - it is about what the Bible says.

Things that are not in the bible, and remember the bible never ever controdicts itself

Faith alone (James 2:24)
Bible alone (1 Tim 3:15)

Traditions of man not in the bible
The rapture, (the disappearance of righteous)
Mid 1800's invention

So much focus on John 3:16 invention in the last 100 years

What church you go to doesn't matter invention in the last 100 years

"minor on the minors" "major on the majors"
Focus on the family invention

Things that are in the bible
The Eucharist (John 6)
Confession to a priest (John 20 21-23)

Things that are not in the bible, and remember the bible never ever controdicts itself

Faith alone (James 2:24)
Bible alone (1 Tim 3:15)

Traditions of man not in the bible
Mid 1800's invention

So much focus on John 3:16 invention in the last 100 years

What church you go to doesn't matter invention in the last 100 years

"minor on the minors" "major on the majors"
Focus on the family invention

The Eucharist (John 6)

You really need to stop taking your information from the false church of Rome and look to what the Bible actually says and teaches.

Ok John you need to stop taking your information from the heretical church of John

It's dangerous when you think god thinks just like you that is why there are thousands of baptist churches everyone is there own pope and magisterium

Jesus said upon this Cephus (arimaic) I build my church not upon these cephus's I build my churches
Matt 16:18

Mid 1800's invention

The Eucharist (John 6)

You cannot rightly divide the word because you lack the presence of the Holy Spirit. On these things above you are wrong.

Ok Dave than stop listening to John MacArthur

MacArthur is a heretic that promotes blasphemies as truth.

How does one get to heaven Adamski?

Ok John you need to stop taking your information from the heretical church of John

It's dangerous when you think god thinks just like you that is why there are thousands of baptist churches everyone is there own pope and magisterium

Jesus said upon this Cephus (arimaic) I build my church not upon these cephus's I build my churches
Matt 16:18

Why continue to parrot the RCC if you are not, as you claim, Catholic? Nowhere have I ever claimed to have a monopoly on the understanding of Scripture, nor have I claimed to be the representation of Christ on earth as does the pope.

Jesus was pointing to Himself, the Rock, as to what His church would be built upon. God gave us His Holy Word to live by, not the false traditions of the RCC or their imalgamation of various pagan religions.

It matters not what I say, or John MacArthur, or John Haggee, or John R. Rice or anyone else, unless what we say is in accord with the Word of God.

Most of what the RCC puts forth is not in accord with the Word of God and therefore is of the devil. Anything put forth that is not in accord with the Word of God, by any church, no matter their name or affiliation, must be rejected as false.

If you are so big on history as you declare, then you should know of the wicked history of the RCC in its ever present pursuit of money and power. Their's is a history filled with murdering and persecuting millions, of lust for power, greed, massive corruption, not preaching the Gospel and working to prevent the lost from hearing the Gospel.

Then I should eat Jesus's flesh (John 6)

And tie a mill stone around anyone's neck who hinders a child and since you done baptize babies is that what I should do to you??

Matthew 18:6
King James Version (KJV)
6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

I can find every catholic claim in the bible even the immaculate conception and the assumption of Mary

But since the bible doesn't say bible alone any were I wouldn't even need to....

One can find Jimmy Hoffa if they twist and ignore the Scriptures enough. That doesn't make them true, it exposes them as false teachers.

So Adamski, verse by verse, there's a knife in my back (figuratively speaking) and I have 3 minutes to live. How do I get to heaven?

So Adamski, verse by verse, there's a knife in my back (figuratively speaking) and I have 3 minutes to live. How do I get to heaven?

According to the catholic church
Except Jesus as your savior,

2 things.
1) You left out the Bible verses.
2) I agree with you 100% on this. From all the Catholics I ever talk to, the way to heaven is everything except Jesus.

Mother Teresa was invited to a depress area to help children --- she said, I cannot go there - there is no priest. They said your priest aren't allowed here - she said, I can't come because without a priest we have no one to forgive sin.

God has given them up to a reprobate mind - they are wells without water ------- carried about by every wind, taken in every direction. They are now in agreement with Voo-do and the Pope and Muslims pray together.

When Mohammed left Rome and went back to Mecca a company of Cardinals accompanied him. They trained his nephew and destroyed all statues except Jesus and Mary. Mohammed could not read or write - many say the Cardinals wrote the Koran. This is evidence for this (not as wild as you may think. After this, the Muslims killed the Christians in North Africa per the pope's bidding. The problem that occurred was that the generals took over power from the Imams and the pope lost control over them. The pope is now meeting with them in the Dome of the Rock and the Blue Mosque. Muslims can now pray in the name of Jesus, son of Mary. They have to use the complete phrase.

Kick the Satanist off; please!

According to the bible Christ gave priests the power to forgive sin

John 20:21-23
King James Version (KJV)
21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

23 Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

Linda
How do you know your not a heretic

Acording to the bible if you are controcepting (gen38)
Or
Living in a 2nd marriage (Luke 16:18)
You are Commiting a mortal sin (1 John 5:16-17)

Plus if you are not recieving the eucharist you do not have life in you (John 6:53)

When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee.
Mark 2:5 (KJV)

But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins
Mark 2:10 (KJV)

Adams Ki -- you have nothing within to discern the scripture: But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. 6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
2 Cor 4:3-7 (KJV)

You are clueless as the scripture is hid to you.

The Eucharist is a Satanic ritual of the Catholic church. In the Latin the hosta or victim is killed..... You children of Satan attempt to crucify Christ afresh.

You are only a murderous bunch of sodomites and rapist. But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. 9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Matt 23:8-9 (KJV) for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
Matt 23:13 (KJV)

MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. 8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. 9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
Rev 17:5-9 (KJV)

Hill Vaticanus became the Temple of Lucifer in 520BC and has remained so.