• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Carbon Dating - Court Appearance

I would love to see the individual who can carbon date faith.

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

It doesn't matter a little what can be proved in a court of man's law, it doesn't matter eternally.

John 14:10-12
10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

38,000 denominations who all claim they have the truth with nothing to back it up but the bible

Except for conservative lutheran, catholic, orthodox, Coptic they don't deny historical facts while from the lds to the baptist they deny historical facts

Deaf sea scrolls has the book of Maccabees and Tobit along with your 1611 KJV

38,000 denominations who all claim they have the truth with nothing to back it up but the bible

Except for conservative lutheran, catholic, orthodox, Coptic they don't deny historical facts while from the lds to the baptist they deny historical facts

It doesn't matter what any church or denomination claims, God tells us how to know which have the truth and which do not.

Acts 17:11

King James Version (KJV)

11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

So an lds has an equal gospel as a baptist ??

John......

It doesn't matter what church you go to

No, the LDS is a cult and worships a different God and Christ than the Bible. Salvation isn't dependent on which "church" one attends but fellowship with God does. A Christian will not grow in fellowship with the Lord in disobediance; they are in fact cut off and their prayers are not heard. It is a sin to be a member of the RCC, LDS, JW, Anglican or any of the harlot protestant churches.

You fail to shake my faith in Jesus Christ and you can't even take me to court over that.

All

Dideche
Polycarp
Ignatous of Antioch
The apostles creed
Joesphus
Clment of Rome
Justin mryter
St Thomas apostolic church of India
Ethiopian orthodox church
dead sea scrolls
Codex sinicatus

Zero zip proof of any baptist ideas before the edict of Milan catholic through and through

Go to catholic.com to learn more

All

Dideche
Polycarp
Ignatous of Antioch
The apostles creed
Joesphus
Clment of Rome
Justin mryter
St Thomas apostolic church of India
Ethiopian orthodox church
dead sea scrolls
Codex sinicatus

Zero zip proof of any baptist ideas before the edict of Milan catholic through and through

Go to catholic.com to learn more

You still present nothing to shake my faith or give yourself any grounds for a man's court of law.

All the above are historical documents, I have no problem with that. However, they were not inspired of God. Some of the documents serve to testify to events and timing and in some cases to give folks like you validation of God preserving His word. Now that you have that proof, that Jesus Christ is very God and is the only way for you to reconcile yourself to Him, what are you doing with it?

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Edited by 1Tim115

As Dave said, many of these are historical in nature, it doesn't matter whether one believes in them or not. It has nothing to do with Scripture which is a Christian's sole authority for faith and practice. The Bible says that too.

Genesis
Chapter 1
Creation of heaven and earth
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Creation of the light
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. 5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
Creation of the firmament
6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. 8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
The earth separated from the waters
9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. 10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good. 11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. 12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. 13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.
Creation of the sun, moon and stars
14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. 16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. 17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, 18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. 19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
Gen 1:1-19 (KJV)

One may reach a monster huge point here: the earth is very young. Vs. 3 talks about the light and its function and day and night............

And Satan was cast to the earth - naturally, the earth had to be here. When he divided the waters with cataclysmic events; that ole seperant's kingdom was basically toast killing the reptiles swirling their bodes into pools from the swirling water as they settle. One may get the idea that the destruction included the freezing that took place when God snuffed out the light --- thereby creating it again in verse 14.

Naturally, Lucifer is angry. He proclaims how great he is and temps God ---- But, God is Love. That love is so great I think it is incomprehensible for man. Why didn't He kill Lucifer? One day we will know. But now, we see through a glass darkly; but then face-to-face.

I am so thankful that God loves me enough to allow me into the Kingdom - I was lost and undone and without Him - nothing. His grace enabled me to come to Jesus for salvation. We'll get to sit and talk one day in full positive light with no argument or lacking. Amen.