• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Adamski

Hail Mary Prayer In The 1611 Kjv Bible ?

You are not my.brother - you are of your father the devil.

And I didn't say I don't my interpretation - my purpose is to say loudly what you are - a wolf and a deceiver, a liar, and the agent of Satan, spreading lies and deceit.

That's not a very nice thing to say. Satan is my enemy too. Thank goodness the prophecy came true that the head of the serpant would be crushed. Mary is the new Eve and Christ is the new Adam.

You are not my.brother - you are of your father the devil.

And I didn't say I don't my interpretation - my purpose is to say loudly what you are - a wolf and a deceiver, a liar, and the agent of Satan, spreading lies and deceit.

Where does your interpretation of the Bible come from? Your pastor or a book you read? Your interpretation doesn't come from the Bible. The Bible doesn't interpret itself you funny man :)

That's not a very nice thing to say. Satan is my enemy too. Thank goodness the prophecy came true that the head of the serpant would be crushed. Mary is the new Eve and Christ is the new Adam.

Whoooaaa... slow down there, captain. Christ is the new Adam? Mary is the new Eve? So many things wrong with this.

1. Eve was created out of Adam. Christ was born out of Mary.

2. Adam and Eve were husband and wife. Christ and Mary were son and mother.

3. Christ is the new Adam? Christ was around long before Adam, so there is no way that statement could ever make a lick of sense. If you didn't know, it was Jesus who created the world (John 1). God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are one and the same: the Trinity.

If the Catholic Church is so evil God would have eliminated us LONG ago.

oh He's going to, along with the rest of the world.

If
the IFB really had the truth, people would be flocking to you. Most
people don't even know what the IFB is. Baptists don't even clame you.
Jesus said don't hide your light under a bushel. By all means let your
light shine :)

People are sheep, they follow the first shepard that tells them what the want to hear. Like the masses of catholics that follow the RCC because they truly beleive the lies that the RCC is the only way to God through the false pope -oh and by the way, how can the pope who is supposedly the sole authority on earth for God, supposedly ordained by Him then up and resign? And just like the catholics we have the charismatics that flock like fleas to a dog after the message of prosperity and wealth - millions of those arround too.

people always flock to the lies but run from the truth - it;s the nature of man, but the true believer has the nature of Christ and seeks the truth in all things

Whoooaaa... slow down there, captain. Christ is the new Adam? Mary is the new Eve? So many things wrong with this.

1. Eve was created out of Adam. Christ was born out of Mary.

2. Adam and Eve were husband and wife. Christ and Mary were son and mother.

3. Christ is the new Adam? Christ was around long before Adam, so there is no way that statement could ever make a lick of sense. If you didn't know, it was Jesus who created the world (John 1). God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are one and the same: the Trinity.

You've got your telescope backwards brother. Let me clarify. With original sin that is the case. Christ incarnate, came to save us from Adam's stupidity of sin. Mary, unlike Eve, said yes instead of yes I'll do it my way. Mary is the new ark of the covenant. What was in the old ark? 10 commandments (law or covenant), Aaron's rod (authority or kingship), and manna (the new bread that comes from heaven that Christ will feed us with). Jesus is the new covenant, He is the King of Kings, and He will feed us with his Body and Blood. Hence Mary is the new ark. Gosh I love typology.

oh He's going to, along with the rest of the world.

People are sheep, they follow the first shepard that tells them what the want to hear. Like the masses of catholics that follow the RCC because they truly beleive the lies that the RCC is the only way to God through the false pope -oh and by the way, how can the pope who is supposedly the sole authority on earth for God, supposedly ordained by Him then up and resign? And just like the catholics we have the charismatics that flock like fleas to a dog after the message of prosperity and wealth - millions of those arround too.

people always flock to the lies but run from the truth - it;s the nature of man, but the true believer has the nature of Christ and seeks the truth in all things

You believe your pastor don't you? Isn't he your shepherd? If he doesn't feed you don't you go find a new shepherd? The only difference between you and I is we've had an unbroken line of shepherds for 2,000 years. You'll find in Isaiah 22:22.

I will say it again and again - you are a liar and a deceiver and you are of your father the devil.
You are a wolf and the agent of Satan, here for the.purpose spreading lies and trying to deceive and lead astray those who would seek the truth of God's Word.

There is no need to argue with your spoutings for anyone who reads God's Word can see your lies plainly.

It is only for us to continue to point out to everyone who you and the others from your dark den of lies who are taking turns to spread your lies here are up to. Edited by DaveW

I will say it again and again - you are a liar and a deceiver and you are of your father the devil.
You are a wolf and the agent of Satan, here for the.purpose spreading lies and trying to deceive and lead astray those who would seek the truth of God's Word.

There is no need to argue with your spoutings for anyone who reads God's Word can see your lies plainly.

It is only for us to continue to point out to everyone who you and the others from your dark den of lies who are taking turns to spread your lies here are up to.

Be careful or I'll put the mark of the beast on your forehead. That was a joke by the way. Listen to yourself. You are so indoctrinated in what you believe because someone told you, that you insist on name calling rather than listening to reason. Your small group of IFB think they have the answer. Come on brother, really?

You believe your pastor don't you? Isn't he your shepherd? If he doesn't feed you don't you go find a new shepherd? The only difference between you and I is we've had an unbroken line of shepherds for 2,000 years. You'll find in Isaiah 22:22.

No I don't - I am a wolf and always have been - I make no secrets about this - I do not EVER blindly follow. I test the teachings of man as told by the Word, as the Bereans did. I am also my own pastor and the head of my home - responsible for my own understanding of scripture and that of my wifes and my childs. I am and never will be accountable to man only to Christ and one day I will stand before him and be judged for my actions or lack thereof. I will never be judged for my sin as He has removed them permanantly, but I can never say unto Him, forgive me Lord, I followed a man's teachings.

Also- Eve was the wife of Adam. Mary can never be that of Christ -the new Eve as you put it- THAT WOULD BE INCEST as in Baal who married his own mother - that is why some regard your "veneration" of Mary and the RCC teaching you just puked out that of Baal - surprised you don't sacrifice babies yet! We the church are the bride of Christ - go read the Word and this would be plain as day, not the night you seem to slink arroun in.

No I don't - I am a wolf and always have been - I make no secrets about this - I do not EVER blindly follow. I test the teachings of man as told by the Word, as the Bereans did. I am also my own pastor and the head of my home - responsible for my own understanding of scripture and that of my wifes and my childs. I am and never will be accountable to man only to Christ and one day I will stand before him and be judged for my actions or lack thereof. I will never be judged for my sin as He has removed them permanantly, but I can never say unto Him, forgive me Lord, I followed a man's teachings.

Also- Eve was the wife of Adam. Mary can never be that of Christ -the new Eve as you put it- THAT WOULD BE INCEST as in Baal who married his own mother - that is why some regard your "veneration" of Mary and the RCC teaching you just puked out that of Baal - surprised you don't sacrifice babies yet! We the church are the bride of Christ - go read the Word and this would be plain as day, not the night you seem to slink arroun in.

You don't get it, but I love you anyways brother.

You don't get it, but I love you anyways brother.

We would never sacrifice babies. We are the largest pro-life, pro-family Christian Church in the world. If you want to go there let me also add we founded the college system, the scientific method. If you want to go to a hospital chances are it's Catholic affiliated. Feeding the poor we're the largest charity, not to mention clothing the naked and caring for the sick. Yah you're right, that sounds like something Satan would do...help others (sarcastic). Come on brother really.

Matthew 7:6
- Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn
again and rend you.

I stated earlier to DaveW that we must be careful how we speak as some come to learn and we can cause much damage by our attitude at times. But there comes a time when soft words and humilty don't work.

It's time to:

14And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart
out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

That city being ROME.

Edited by 2Tim215

If the Catholic Church is so evil God would have eliminated us LONG ago.

Now, that's the dumbest thing I've ever read! By your logic, the Mormons are right, the Buddhists are right, the Muslims are right, the Hindus are right-they MUST be, because God hasn't eliminated them.

As for the supremacy of the word of God, The Bible says, "I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name."  (Psalm 138:2)  The only thing above the name of God, is the word of God. Tradition is just that: tradition. Tradition has its place, but it is neither equal to, nor greater than scripture. Yet the RCC continually places their tradition on, at least an equal footing to scripture, and sometimes above it.  Are you aware that the Catholic cathecism states that man can be God? I quote:

"The Word became flesh to make us 'partakers of the divine nature': For this is why the Word became man, and the Son of God became the Son of Man: so that man, by entering into communion with the Word and ths receiving divine sonship, might become a son of God. "For the Son of God became man so that we might become God." "The only-begotten Son of God, wanting to make us sharers in his divinity, assumed our nature, so that he, made man, might make men gods."  (Article 3, Paragraph 1 sec. 460). So, according to this, Jesus became man, so men could become gods.  So apparently, this isn't merely a Mormon doctrine-the Catholic cathecism shares the same lie as the devil's first lie: that men might become gods.

Matthew 7:6
- Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn
again and rend you.

I stated earlier to DaveW that we must be careful how we speak as some come to learn and we can cause much damage by our attitude at times. But there comes a time when soft words and humilty don't work.

It's time to:

14And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart
out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

That city being ROME.

How did you get Rome from that verse? Did your pastor tell you that?

We would never sacrifice babies. We are the largest pro-life, pro-family Christian Church in the world. If you want to go there let me also add we founded the college system, the scientific method. If you want to go to a hospital chances are it's Catholic affiliated. Feeding the poor we're the largest charity, not to mention clothing the naked and caring for the sick. Yah you're right, that sounds like something Satan would do...help others (sarcastic). Come on brother really.

You might want to read Foxe's Book of Martyrs, about ho the Catholics would cut the fetuses out of pregnant womens' bellys, then hang the mother on a hook by their breasts until the bled to death.

Now, that's the dumbest thing I've ever read! By your logic, the Mormons are right, the Buddhists are right, the Muslims are right, the Hindus are right-they MUST be, because God hasn't eliminated them.

As for the supremacy of the word of God, The Bible says, "I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name."  (Psalm 138:2)  The only thing above the name of God, is the word of God. Tradition is just that: tradition. Tradition has its place, but it is neither equal to, nor greater than scripture. Yet the RCC continually places their tradition on, at least an equal footing to scripture, and sometimes above it.  Are you aware that the Catholic cathecism states that man can be God? I quote:

"The Word became flesh to make us 'partakers of the divine nature': For this is why the Word became man, and the Son of God became the Son of Man: so that man, by entering into communion with the Word and ths receiving divine sonship, might become a son of God. "For the Son of God became man so that we might become God." "The only-begotten Son of God, wanting to make us sharers in his divinity, assumed our nature, so that he, made man, might make men gods."  (Article 3, Paragraph 1 sec. 460). So, according to this, Jesus became man, so men could become gods.  So apparently, this isn't merely a Mormon doctrine-the Catholic cathecism shares the same lie as the devil's first lie: that men might become gods.

I'll retract my last statement. The difference between you and i is if you didn't have a Bible the IFB wouldn't exist. We still have Sacred Tradition. The Church Fathers pounded Sacred Tradition it in their sermons as early as the 2nd century. I'm not putting tradition over scripture. They both have their place. If you take tradition away you wouldn't have the Bible. It was tradition that helped to canonize the Bible by our Bishops at Nicea. For you, if you take tradition away you wouldn't have an altar call.

You might want to read Foxe's Book of Martyrs, about ho the Catholics would cut the fetuses out of pregnant womens' bellys, then hang the mother on a hook by their breasts until the bled to death.

The reformation was ugly but it still doesn't take away from we are by FAR the largest charity in the world. Nothing Satan would support I assure you. If you want to continue using the reformation as ammunition, your ancestors have dirty hands too.

I'll retract my last statement. The difference between you and i is if you didn't have a Bible the IFB wouldn't exist. We still have Sacred Tradition. The Church Fathers pounded Sacred Tradition it in their sermons as early as the 2nd century. I'm not putting tradition over scripture. They both have their place. If you take tradition away you wouldn't have the Bible. It was tradition that helped to canonize the Bible by our Bishops at Nicea. For you, if you take tradition away you wouldn't have an altar call.

The Bible was well in use, complete as it is, long before Nicea-all they did at Nicea was verify what was already in place. You can nicely have Christianity without tradition-that's what they were doing in Jerusalem after the Day of Pentecost when the church began-300 years before there was a Catholic 'church'. 

The Bible was well in use, complete as it is, long before Nicea-all they did at Nicea was verify what was already in place. You can nicely have Christianity without tradition-that's what they were doing in Jerusalem after the Day of Pentecost when the church began-300 years before there was a Catholic 'church'. 

That is funny. The Bible was canonized before Nicea? I disagree. The 27 books were in circulation along with other non-canonized books, but the Bible as we know it was finalized at Nicea. You may call it a Bible before Nicea but there were still letters and gospels floating around like the Gospel of Peter. Try again :)

The reformation was ugly but it still doesn't take away from we are by FAR the largest charity in the world. Nothing Satan would support I assure you. If you want to continue using the reformation as ammunition, your ancestors have dirty hands too.

My ancestors, as it were, were not part of the reformation. The Catholic inquisition began long before the reformation. And believe me, Satan will support anything that will divert our attention away from the truth, even 'good' things, so long as the final result is another lost soul.

The reformation was ugly but it still doesn't take away from we are by FAR the largest charity in the world. Nothing Satan would support I assure you.

Hollywood and rock stars also give large amounts of money to charity. Does this mean God is OK with their immoral and debauched lifestyles, or their songs blaspheming Him, or their TV shows teaching un-Biblical values? Their charity work really cancels out all that other stuff? Hmmm?

In like fashion, can the Catholic Church's charity work "cancel out" all the wrongs it has done and still perpetrates, or all the false doctrine it teaches, and the paganism it practises? Etc.

What we need to remember is that the CHURCH is not the catholic institution, the IFB, the charismatic, pentacostal, protestant etc, etc but rather the body of true believers that make up the Bride of Christ. That doctrine does not save but only faith in Christ does. That man and his institutions can not save, only Christ can. That there is only one way to God and again that being Christ on the cross. And that there is only one truth, that being the Word who is in fact Christ, not tradition or mans teachings.

You call it marvelling, I call it following Scripture.

Romans 16
17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

I will continue to mark you as the liar and deceiver you are.
How many times have you joined here with different names to go about this deceitful work?

Or are you and your wicked friends taking turns at this?

The Bible is the Words of God in the words of men. Someone wrote them down years after they occurred. Do you believe that someone was sitting next to Mary and Joseph when Jesus was born, or John was writing the accounts of the crucifixion as they happened? No of course not. John's gospel wasn't written until 20-30 years after the resurrection. Who canonized the Bible? Are you going to say the Holy Spirit? Catholic Bishops at Nicea canonized the Bible under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. And for that I thank you for reading the Bible we translated and canonized.

As I thought, you reject God, & His true Word for men, yet accept the teachings of mere man.

You chose to believe man's lie over God's Word, I've already showed you where God's truth is, its in the pages of the Bible. It & it only is for correction, for instruction in righteousness, reproof, 2 Timothy 3:16. And as the Bible says, For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of

God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost., 2 Peter 1:21.  And as 2 Peter 1:19 says, "...a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts," but your refusing to let the light shine in, choosing darkness instead.

1Ki 13:17 For it was said to me by the word of the LORD, Thou shalt eat no bread nor drink water there, nor turn again to go by the way that thou camest.
1Ki 13:18 He said unto him, I am a prophet also as thou art; and an angel spake unto me by the word of the LORD, saying, Bring him back with thee into thine house, that he may eat bread and drink water. But he lied unto him.

Many years ago there came a man of God out of Judah by the word of the LORD unto Bethel, this man chose to believe man over what God told him. Take off over to 1 Kings 13 & read about him, & what become of this man.

If you keep believing God's lie, the day will come when you will be rejected by Him. The only way to be accepted is to submit to Him & his truth.

There is onlyone way to God the Father.

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Its only though Jesus. Paul said it like this.

Ro 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Ro 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Yes, read & believe, them the true Light will shine in, & only them. As the Holy Scriptures says.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

There is only one way to be saved, & its by grace, though faith in Jesus, not of yourself, not of works, its a free gift.

If you will ever take that step God will make you new a new man,a new creature, truly a born again Christian.

2Co 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Eph 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

And at that moment you will truly be born again, & God's Holy Spirit will come & abide within you.

1Co 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
1Co 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
1Co 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Them you would have no problem believing that this wonderful Book called the Holy Bible I've asked you to read & believe.

Yet, its up to you, the ball is in your court, you can believe the lies of man, or God Himself.

I never lied. I do belong to a Bible believing Christian church. It just so happens it's the Catholic Church. I don't always announce that I'm Catholic, sometimes I just say I'm a Christian. I mean, Catholics are the first true Christians. I am seeking truth. Aren't we all seeking truth? I love sharing my faith with other Christians. You must be confusing Catholics with some cult you read about  :)

Catholics were NOT the first true Christians, according to scripture the first true Chrtians were the disciples of Christ in the 1st century, so definately not Catholic!

Acts 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

Also, Catholics are not Christians, each has a completely different set of core beliefs.

Question for you Melchizedek: if you left the Catholic church, or was ex-communicated, would you lose your salvation?