• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Adamski

Hail Mary Prayer In The 1611 Kjv Bible ?

What do you make of this verse then?

KJV 2 Timothy 3:16 - "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

Couldn't agree more. It is inspired by God but where does it say all we need is scripture? It just says that scripture is inspired, thats all.

What do you make of this verse then?

KJV 2 Timothy 3:16 - "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

Edited to add:

All means all. Not a little here, or most of it, or some of it; all of it. So according to the Bible, there is not a single word of man in it.

You took the "word" right out of my mouth.

You truly are amazingly ignorant of the Word of God.

Or are you simply spreading more of your lies in the hope of deceiving?

That's a narrow minded thing to say. Who said you had the correct Bible interpretation anyways? The Bible doesn't say your interpretation is correct, you do.

Couldn't agree more. It is inspired by God but where does it say all we need is scripture? It just says that scripture is inspired, thats all.

Joshua 1:8 - "This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success."

Joshua 1:8 - "This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success."

Ah yes, you're quoting from Joshua on the Law of Moses. That would be in the OT. No where in the NT does it say scripture alone. Yes, we all agree scripture is inspired by God, but no where in the NT does it say the only thing we need is to read the scripture.

If the Catholic Church is so evil God would have eliminated us LONG ago.

Not true. Look at all of the evil people in the world. God graciously allows us to have free-will. 2 Peter 3:9 - "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."

Ah yes, you're quoting from Joshua on the Law of Moses. That would be in the OT. No where in the NT does it say scripture alone. Yes, we all agree scripture is inspired by God, but no where in the NT does it say the only thing we need is to read the scripture.

Consider when Jesus was being tempted by Satan. At each temptation, Jesus responded with Scripture. Believer's should learn from this example and follow suit.

Not true. Look at all of the evil people in the world. God graciously allows us to have free-will. 2 Peter 3:9 - "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."

Free will yes, but look what happened every time the Jews broke their covenant with God in the OT. Call us what you want but we're growing and the IFB are shrinking in numbers.

Consider when Jesus was being tempted by Satan. At each temptation, Jesus responded with Scripture. Believer's should learn from this example and follow suit.

Jesus was quoting from the OT of course. He had not given us his new covenant yet until the last supper. You still haven't provided any passage in the NT that says the only thing we need is to read the Bible. There is no such thing as scripture alone. Nice try :)

Jesus was quoting from the OT of course. He had not given us his new covenant yet until the last supper. You still haven't provided any passage in the NT that says the only thing we need is to read the Bible. There is no such thing as scripture alone. Nice try :)

2 Timothy 2:15 - "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."

That's a narrow minded thing to say. Who said you had the correct Bible interpretation anyways? The Bible doesn't say your interpretation is correct, you do.

Yep I'm narrow minded - narrow AD God's Word.

And I didn't say my interpretation was correct - I said you are a list. Which you are.
You do not go to a "Bible church".
You are not here to learn.
You go to a Catholic church, and you are here to cause trouble and to deceive.
You say you respect our Baptist beliefs but you don't. Your actions here prove it.

If you bothered to read the Bible you would easily see that many of your statements are simply wrong, both doctrinally and historically.

You may call me mean, but I am simply marking you as one who teaches false doctrine and is here.for the sole purpose of leading astray those who believe.

I hope that you come.to a knowledge of the truth, but you must first stop your deception and strife causing.

If the IFB really had the truth, people would be flocking to you. Most people don't even know what the IFB is. Baptists don't even clame you. Jesus said don't hide your light under a bushel. By all means let your light shine :)

2 Timothy 2:15 - "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."

IFB's are so predictable in scripture passages. I knew someone would bring that one up eventually. How about "stand firm and hold to the traditions which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter" (2 Thess. 2:15).

Yep I'm narrow minded - narrow AD God's Word.

And I didn't say my interpretation was correct - I said you are a list. Which you are.
You do not go to a "Bible church".
You are not here to learn.
You go to a Catholic church, and you are here to cause trouble and to deceive.
You say you respect our Baptist beliefs but you don't. Your actions here prove it.

If you bothered to read the Bible you would easily see that many of your statements are simply wrong, both doctrinally and historically.

You may call me mean, but I am simply marking you as one who teaches false doctrine and is here.for the sole purpose of leading astray those who believe.

I hope that you come.to a knowledge of the truth, but you must first stop your deception and strife causing.

The same could be said about you brother. If you don't know if your interpretation is correct then you wouldn't be correcting my interpretion.

If the IFB really had the truth, people would be flocking to you. Most people don't even know what the IFB is. Baptists don't even clame you. Jesus said don't hide your light under a bushel. By all means let your light shine :)

God answered your statement in 2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

Also look at 2 Thessalonians 2:3 - "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"

Edited by Fixation

Psalm 138:2

King James Version (KJV)

I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy
lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above
all thy name.

Philippians 2:9-11

King James Version (KJV)

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

John 1

King James Version (KJV)

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Jude 1:3

King James Version (KJV)

Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it
was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should
earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the
saints.

Galatians 1:8

King James Version (KJV)

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you
than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

2 Peter 1:3

King James Version (KJV)

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto
life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to
glory and virtue:

Revelation 22:18

King James Version (KJV)

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this
book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him
the plagues that are written in this book:

Do you need more - there are if you bothered to read His Word. He is after all the Word as is stated in John 1, though I do beleive that there are many in the RCC that have trusted in the Lord Jesus as thier saviour I am getting the feeling that your trust is in the institution rather than the man Jesus who died for the world.

2 Timothy 3:16

King James Version (KJV)

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

NOT SOME - ALL SCRIPTURE!!!

Psalm 12

King James Version (KJV)

12 Help, Lord; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.

They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.

The Lord shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:

Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lord over us?

For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the Lord; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.

The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.

Psalm 119:160

King James Version (KJV)

160 Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

And finaly:

John 17:17

King James Version (KJV)

17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Can it be any more obvious than that out of the mouth of Jesus Himself!!!

God answered your statement in 2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Do you even know who Timothy was addressing the letter to at that point in time?

Psalm 138:2

King James Version (KJV)

I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy
lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above
all thy name.

Philippians 2:9-11

King James Version (KJV)

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

John 1

King James Version (KJV)

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Jude 1:3

King James Version (KJV)

Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it
was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should
earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the
saints.

Galatians 1:8

King James Version (KJV)

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you
than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

2 Peter 1:3

King James Version (KJV)

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto
life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to
glory and virtue:

Revelation 22:18

King James Version (KJV)

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this
book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him
the plagues that are written in this book:

Do you need more - there are if you bothered to read His Word. He is after all the Word as is stated in John 1, though I do beleive that there are many in the RCC that have trusted in the Lord Jesus as thier saviour I am getting the feeling that your trust is in the institution rather than the man Jesus who died for the world.

2 Timothy 3:16

King James Version (KJV)

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

NOT SOME - ALL SCRIPTURE!!!

Psalm 12

King James Version (KJV)

12 Help, Lord; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.

They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.

The Lord shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:

Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lord over us?

For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the Lord; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.

The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.

Psalm 119:160

King James Version (KJV)

160 Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

And finaly:

John 17:17

King James Version (KJV)

17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Can it be any more obvious than that out of the mouth of Jesus Himself!!!

Can't get any more obvious than that. The word is truth. Oral tradition.

The same could be said about you brother. If you don't know if your interpretation is correct then you wouldn't be correcting my interpretion.

You are not my.brother - you are of your father the devil.

And I didn't say I don't my interpretation - my purpose is to say loudly what you are - a wolf and a deceiver, a liar, and the agent of Satan, spreading lies and deceit.