Online Baptist Community

Hail Mary Prayer In The 1611 Kjv Bible ?

Adamski

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

I don't pray to my pastor to go to God for me.

We are never called to pray to those who are now with the Lord - why would we? Can God not hear my own prayers?

You are clearly ignoring the purpose and intent of the hail Mary and other vain repetitions of the Catholic and high churches if you are trying to compare the way you are.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The apostle probably knew Adamski would come along and why not - the same bunch of infidels did the same thing then as now:

And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. 8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. 9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Cor 12:7-9 (KJV)

Adamski; I know it's your job. Your paycheck depends on you being a thorn in the flesh; but, you are just like a pimple - full of poison. I don't think you are upsetting anyone here - it just gives occasion to expose one of Satan's children.

Beloved of God, much time has been spent on Adamski and the false prophet and his doctrine. Hopefully this will help all of God's children in the future to boldly address the issues and realize; Jesus said these troublers would come - the mockers and scoffers who wallow in their misery and try to discourage others. Adamski is not knowledgeable; he lies, gets the history wrong, the Bible wrong and misquotes just like his father. He is a proud boaster but gets it wrong and only able to repeat what some sodomite priest has told him. He started as a liar and has ended as a liar. I can't ask God to have mercy on him - I would to God them that trouble you would be accursed.

You cannot ask someone who has died to pray for you, you have no communication with them after their death. For those who have died saved, their soul now resides with Jesus in Heaven, those who died lost, theirs abides in Hell. None of us living on earth can communicate with those that are in Heaven or Hell.

What we can do is pray to God, though the name of Jesus, & He will mediate for us. In fact He is the only mediator given in the Bible that's between us & God.

Its best to do things God's way. There are ways that seems right unto man, God's way is not mans way, so just trust Him, & obey.

Mary, was a human just like everyone else, an imperfect human, lost in her sins, & she to needed a Savior too, she admitted this herself.

Lu 1:46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,
Lu 1:47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

Only the RCC sets her up as being perfect, sinless, & we are to pray to her, the Bible does not say no such thing. So one has to chose if they will follow man or God.

No contact with the dead
Jesus prayed with the dead in Matt 17

Sometimes Fundamentalists object to asking our fellow Christians in heaven to pray for us by declaring that God has forbidden contact with the dead in passages such as Deuteronomy 18:10–11. In fact, he has not, because he at times has given it—for example, when he had Moses and Elijah appear with Christ to the disciples on the Mount of Transfiguration (Matt. 17:3). What God has forbidden is necromantic practice of conjuring up spirits. "There shall not be found among you any one who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, any one who practices divination, a soothsayer, or an augur, or a sorcerer, or a charmer, or a medium, or a wizard, or a necromancer. . . . For these nations, which you are about to dispossess, give heed to soothsayers and to diviners; but as for you, the Lord your God has not allowed you so to do. The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your brethren—him you shall heed" (Deut. 18:10–15). 

God thus indicates that one is not to conjure the dead for purposes of gaining information; one is to look to God’s prophets instead. Thus one is not to hold a seance. But anyone with an ounce of common sense can discern the vast qualitative difference between holding a seance to have the dead speak through you and a son humbly saying at his mother’s grave, "Mom, please pray to Jesus for me; I’m having a real problem right now." The difference between the two is the difference between night and day. One is an occult practice bent on getting secret information; the other is a humble request for a loved one to pray to God on one’s behalf. 

Adams Ki - you have been found to be a blasphemer. One knows by your claims you are a Satanist. You look for entanglement and try to keep your bunk alive with the pretense of a legitimate argument............

You are of your father the devil and his bidding you do........... you are in a dither feverishly jumping from one post to another spreading as much damnable doctrine and lies as you can............

Sam can you through historical fact trace your information through the apostles as they appointed Mathis to replace Judas in acts 1

Looks like you are playing god no one has the power to forgive or not forgive other than those sent directly by the apostles such as a catholic or orthodox priest

John 20:21-23
King James Version (KJV)
21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

23 Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

no one has the power to forgive or not forgive other than those sent directly by the apostles such as a catholic or orthodox priest

Adams Ki --- you are one of Lucifer's children ................. Notice this is repeated twice - super important but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:7-9 (KJV)

You are of your father the devil and his bidding you do in attempting to pervert the gospel of Christ ........... If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.
1 Cor 16:22 (KJV) May the Lord visit you this very day.

This thread seems to be for the purpose of promoting false Catholic teachings while attacking those who hold to the clear teaching of Scripture.

Scripture is very clear with regard to prayer, and it was Jesus who told us to pray to God in His name. That's it. We are never told to pray to anyone else, to call out to Mary or a "saint" or any other dead person. There is one mediator between God and man and that is Christ Jesus.

How does one get to heaven
Have absolute faith in Christ to the best of the individual's ability and with absolute faith the good works will be shown
(faith+works) James 2:24

What I mean as best of individuals ability is god will hold me more accountable than some one who can't read and write the bible

Again no pius catholic would pray to Mary they would ask Mary to pray for them

The bible is clear if we have faith we will have everlasting life so of course we are forbidden to contact the dead but Mary and the saint are alive with eternal life

God bless:-)
And Mary pray for them

How does one get to heaven
Have absolute faith in Christ to the best of the individual's ability and with absolute faith the good works will be shown
(faith+works) James 2:24

What I mean as best of individuals ability is god will hold me more accountable than some one who can't read and write the bible

If you believe that, you're headed for hell as most of those who follow the Popery are. You've added something and taken away something very important Adamski. What are they?

Folks, Adamski is a troll. He has spammed almost 100 names to the members list. Go and check the "New Content" in the Members link. It would probably be a good idea to cease conversing with Adamski and report him to Bro. Matt.

The Catholic Inquisition is still alive today. The Catholics have murder Christians since their inception in the fourth century.

Now look at Adamski ---- his spirit is haughty and evil, The Papal Bulls have gone against the true and living God. Their Vicar of god the pope (Vicar means one who stands in place of) is the god of this world per his words - no power. The are Baal worshipers and Lucifer is their god. They still subscribe to the Nicoliatans' doctrine and practice it today. He is an evil child of satan -a priest in a sodomite community claiming they can forgive sin They are purely Antichrist. This guy would murder your family if he could. He expounds lie after lie ----------- this is not a game! You will be judged for your words and deeds.

Folks, Adamski is a troll. He has spammed almost 100 names to the members list. Go and check the "New Content" in the Members link. It would probably be a good idea to cease conversing with Adamski and report him to Bro. Matt.

Where is the moderator ---- this guy is a Satanist priest. Popery is Antichrist. Catholics are not Christian. He is a God hating infidel carrying out the work and bidding of his father - the devil.

And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. 10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ. 11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. 12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
Matt 23:9-12 (KJV)

Where is the moderator ---- this guy is a Satanist priest. Popery is Antichrist. Catholics are not Christian. He is a God hating infidel carrying out the work and bidding of his father - the devil.

And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. 10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ. 11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. 12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
Matt 23:9-12 (KJV)

I reported him to BroMatt and I would suggest that everybody else do the same. I'm sure BroMatt will take care of the situation.

Titus 3:10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

Go to catholic answers web site to learn about the church that Jesus Christ founded

Matt 16:18

Sola scriptora not in the bible
The catholic church wrote the bible

1 Tim 3:15
King James Version (KJV)
15 But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

Archived