• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Adamski

Hail Mary Prayer In The 1611 Kjv Bible ?

Adams Ki - you have been found to be a blasphemer. One knows by your claims you are a Satanist. You look for entanglement and try to keep your bunk alive with the pretense of a legitimate argument............

You are of your father the devil and his bidding you do........... you are in a dither feverishly jumping from one post to another spreading as much damnable doctrine and lies as you can............

Sam can you through historical fact trace your information through the apostles as they appointed Mathis to replace Judas in acts 1

Looks like you are playing god no one has the power to forgive or not forgive other than those sent directly by the apostles such as a catholic or orthodox priest

John 20:21-23
King James Version (KJV)
21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

23 Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

no one has the power to forgive or not forgive other than those sent directly by the apostles such as a catholic or orthodox priest

Adams Ki --- you are one of Lucifer's children ................. Notice this is repeated twice - super important but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:7-9 (KJV)

You are of your father the devil and his bidding you do in attempting to pervert the gospel of Christ ........... If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.
1 Cor 16:22 (KJV) May the Lord visit you this very day.

This thread seems to be for the purpose of promoting false Catholic teachings while attacking those who hold to the clear teaching of Scripture.

Scripture is very clear with regard to prayer, and it was Jesus who told us to pray to God in His name. That's it. We are never told to pray to anyone else, to call out to Mary or a "saint" or any other dead person. There is one mediator between God and man and that is Christ Jesus.

How does one get to heaven
Have absolute faith in Christ to the best of the individual's ability and with absolute faith the good works will be shown
(faith+works) James 2:24

What I mean as best of individuals ability is god will hold me more accountable than some one who can't read and write the bible

Again no pius catholic would pray to Mary they would ask Mary to pray for them

The bible is clear if we have faith we will have everlasting life so of course we are forbidden to contact the dead but Mary and the saint are alive with eternal life

God bless:-)
And Mary pray for them

How does one get to heaven
Have absolute faith in Christ to the best of the individual's ability and with absolute faith the good works will be shown
(faith+works) James 2:24

What I mean as best of individuals ability is god will hold me more accountable than some one who can't read and write the bible

If you believe that, you're headed for hell as most of those who follow the Popery are. You've added something and taken away something very important Adamski. What are they?

Folks, Adamski is a troll. He has spammed almost 100 names to the members list. Go and check the "New Content" in the Members link. It would probably be a good idea to cease conversing with Adamski and report him to Bro. Matt.

The Catholic Inquisition is still alive today. The Catholics have murder Christians since their inception in the fourth century.

Now look at Adamski ---- his spirit is haughty and evil, The Papal Bulls have gone against the true and living God. Their Vicar of god the pope (Vicar means one who stands in place of) is the god of this world per his words - no power. The are Baal worshipers and Lucifer is their god. They still subscribe to the Nicoliatans' doctrine and practice it today. He is an evil child of satan -a priest in a sodomite community claiming they can forgive sin They are purely Antichrist. This guy would murder your family if he could. He expounds lie after lie ----------- this is not a game! You will be judged for your words and deeds.

Folks, Adamski is a troll. He has spammed almost 100 names to the members list. Go and check the "New Content" in the Members link. It would probably be a good idea to cease conversing with Adamski and report him to Bro. Matt.

Where is the moderator ---- this guy is a Satanist priest. Popery is Antichrist. Catholics are not Christian. He is a God hating infidel carrying out the work and bidding of his father - the devil.

And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. 10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ. 11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. 12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
Matt 23:9-12 (KJV)

Where is the moderator ---- this guy is a Satanist priest. Popery is Antichrist. Catholics are not Christian. He is a God hating infidel carrying out the work and bidding of his father - the devil.

And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. 10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ. 11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. 12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
Matt 23:9-12 (KJV)

I reported him to BroMatt and I would suggest that everybody else do the same. I'm sure BroMatt will take care of the situation.

Titus 3:10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; Edited by LindaR

Go to catholic answers web site to learn about the church that Jesus Christ founded

Matt 16:18

Sola scriptora not in the bible
The catholic church wrote the bible

1 Tim 3:15
King James Version (KJV)
15 But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

The Popery did write a Bible, the Rheims and others. What our proud, knowing-nothing and foolish visitor doesn't realize is that the Popery has written a great many bibles and they contradict each other.

God preserved his Word in the English language with the King James Bible. The Received Text was written by Christians, the church at Antioch which sent out Paul and Barnabas, the others by gnostics and heretics in Egypt, an evil land then and now.

"And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples. And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth Give us day by day our daily bread. And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil" (Luke 11:1-4)

Herein is the model prayer, given by request of Jesus to His disciples when they ask Him to teach them how to pray. Some, like Catholics, say it by rote, over and over again until it has no more meanng, but this is not what it was intended for: t was a road map of prayer, a recipie of ingredients for how to pray.

Notice the begining of it: "When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven..." Jesus direct instructions for how we are to pray is directly to the Father-not to Jesus, nor the Spirit, nor to ask anyone else who has died in Christ to pray for them, (which in itself would be classified as a prayer, since a prayer is, by definition, a request). We have no need to go to someone else to get to God.

Tha being said, is there any problem with seeking others to pray for you? Of course not, in fact, we are encouraged to pray for one another, but nowhere are we encouraged to seek those who have passed before us to pray for us, not Mary, not Paul, not anyone. To do so is absolutely anti-biblcal. As well, when we seek someone to pray for us, we are really asking to pray WITH us, in conjucntion with our prayers, not to mediate for us, but to interced for them. A big difference.

Did Moses and Elijah appear on the mount with Jesus? Absolutely. Did they teach the disciples anything there, or pray for them? Nope, By all appearance they completely ignored them and spokme with Jesus concerning His pending death. They didn't even pray for Jesus, just spoke with Him. To assume anything else is to add to the testimony of the disciples and the word of God.

And again I ask, why are we giving this heretick the time of day?

One Mediator

Another charge commonly levelled against asking the saints for their intercession is that this violates the sole mediatorship of Christ, which Paul discusses: "For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus" (1 Tim. 2:5).

But asking one person to pray for you in no way violates Christ’s mediatorship, as can be seen from considering the way in which Christ is a mediator. First, Christ is a unique mediator between man and God because he is the only person who is both God and man. He is the only bridge between the two, the only God-man. But that role as mediator is not compromised in the least by the fact that others intercede for us. Furthermore, Christ is a unique mediator between God and man because he is the Mediator of the New Covenant (Heb. 9:15, 12:24), just as Moses was the mediator (Greek mesitas) of the Old Covenant (Gal. 3:19–20).

The intercession of fellow Christians—which is what the saints in heaven are—also clearly does not interfere with Christ’s unique mediatorship because in the four verses immediately preceding 1 Timothy 2:5, Paul says that Christians should interceed: "First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all men, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life, godly and respectful in every way. This is good, and pleasing to God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth" (1 Tim. 2:1–4). Clearly, then, intercessory prayers offered by Christians on behalf of others is something "good and pleasing to God," not something infringing on Christ’s role as mediator.

Asking any dead person to pray for you is just error. Yes, every scripture you use is evidence God asks those Christians who are ALIVE to pray for one another. Do you stop to think when you read these scriptures or just read the notes added by the Roman Church?

I would not have banned this person. If we used this opportunity wisely, we may have had an occasion to see God's word correct him; see him get saved and sharpen our own sword for future Romanist encounters.

Go to catholic answers web site to learn about the church that Jesus Christ founded

Matt 16:18

Sola scriptora not in the bible
The catholic church wrote the bible

1 Tim 3:15
King James Version (KJV)
15 But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

Matt 16:18 Jesus is always called the rock. A fock is the foundation upon whch things were built. 1Cor 3:11, "For other foundation can no man lay, than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ". Jesus is the rock, the foundation upon which the church and our salvation is built. He founded it upon the Apostles, (all of them),

Paul was the apostles to the Gentiles. It was Paul who preached to Rome, Peter is never mentioned being there, even in Paul's letter to the Romans, which would be odd if Peter was truly the bishop of Rome, that Paul would not salute him in his epistle. Paul did not recognize any authority of Peter over him, and in fact, withstood him publicly when Peter was in error.

Sola Scriptura? Ps 138:2 "I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name." The word of God is greater even than the name of God. No tradition, no canon, no papal bull can ever take precedence over it. To teach the traditions of men as equal to, or superior to, the holy word of God is blasphemous, and it is one thing Jesus condemned the Pharisees for.

And the Catholic church was not in existence when the Bible was written-more than half was written between 300-1800 years before, and the rest, the NT, was written by the NT writers hundreds of years before there was a Roman Catholic institution. Certainly, in time, they produced translations of it, but they certainly didn't write it.

The RCC has more in common with Nimrod and ancient Babylon than with biblical Christianity.

Adamski, you need to be saved from your sin, and rescued from the wickedness of the Catholic cult. You need to understand that there is no salvation anywhere but in Jesus Christ. NO man can forgive your sins, no one died for you save Jesus, who paid the price for all sin, for all time. "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God; Not of works, lest any man should boast For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them." (Eph 2:7-9) Notice, we are saved by grace through faith alone, but saved UNTO good works; the works follow after salvation, but have nothing to do with obtaining salvation. Edited by Ukulelemike

Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
Matt 12:31 (KJV)

Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. 32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
Matt 12:31-32 (KJV)

Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
John 17:17 (KJV) This alone lets you know its importance.

God moved upon this work; we are reading the words of God..... God breathed, Holy Ghost given...... Dangerous ground to say a word against the Bible. Given by the Holy Ghost.

So, has our dear little friend departed? He starts a contentious thread and doesn't stay to see how it goes? I'm certainly not a moderator, nor would I want to be, but this fellow is obviously here to start arguments and then run-maybe he should go? IMHO, of course.

So, has our dear little friend departed? He starts a contentious thread and doesn't stay to see how it goes? I'm certainly not a moderator, nor would I want to be, but this fellow is obviously here to start arguments and then run-maybe he should go? IMHO, of course.

He has been banned.