Online Baptist
  • Welcome Guest

Tired of all the fighting that goes on in facebook groups? Are you ready for a community where you can talk about things of God and the Bible without getting branded a heretic? Well, we are glad you found us. Why don't you give us a try and see how friendly and different we are. - BroMatt

Adamski

Hail Mary Prayer In The 1611 Kjv Bible ?

This will give Sam a heart attack

(Luke 1:28)
Hail Mary full of grace The lord is with you

(Luke 1:42)
Blessed among women and blessed the fruit of thy womb Jesus

Luke 1:43) (eph 1:1) (Phil 1:1) (col 1:2)
Holy Mary mother of god

(1 Tim 2 1-4) (Rev 5:8) (John 3:16)
Pray for our sinners now and it the hour of our death

This is the catholic, Anglican, orthodox, and Coptic explanation

Utter, absolute rubbish.

The only one vaguely close to what you suggest says the she is blessed AMONG women - not above.

You have no right to come here and spout your false doctrines and lies.

If you want discuss and learn that is fine, but you can not spread absolute lies like you are trying to do.

Use the Bible aright, or leave.

And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
Luke 1:28 (KJV)

And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?
Luke 1:43 (KJV)

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
1 Tim 2:1-4 (KJV)

You were correct This is the catholic, Anglican, orthodox, and Coptic explanation it is not the word of God but a translation from catholic translators. You belong to a false cult religion. Catholics have never for one day been Christian ----------- they kill Christians. The Inquisition killed millions. And, the Catholics are killing untold numbers today. A group following a false god serving the Antichrist. The Papacy is Antichrist and a false religion serving Belial. Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols?
2 Cor 6:14-16 (KJV) You bunch are idol worshipers and you know it!
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me
Ex 20:4-5 (KJV) God cannot lie ---- you hate God through your idol worship.

You've already admitted you're catholic attempting to cause problems here. You are doing the bidding of your father the Pope. All should read the Jesuit oath; a vow to destroy Protestantism and the USA

Holy Mary mother of god

This is the catholic, Anglican, orthodox, and Coptic explanation

i used to say that prayer over and over again, thinking I had made penitnce for my sin--then go out and start over again with nothing changing.

Mary is not our intersessor:

Rom 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Rom 8:27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Rom 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Why do you think the Book was named "Romans"? It was written to those who held to the doctrine that was later claimed by the Roman Catholic Church. (The doctrine existed before the so-called St, Augustine; who baptized his entire army all at once, supposedly making them Christians)

By the way, the last line of your hail Mary prayer is misquoted. We are to pray for our trespasses, not our sinners. We are all sinners, and others sinners do not belong to us! Edited by irishman

The Irish - I hope all know Patrick was not Catholic. The first mention of him by Catholics was 174 yrs after his death. It is interesting to trace his history; Patrick was Baptist. The Cat-a-holics turned it into a drunken day just like their feast in October. They are habitual lairs just like their father the devil.

We know some are in the Catholic church from ignorance or their parents and would like to serve God. Thankfully a lot have gotten out of that cult. With respect to most; it's like casting pearls before swine - their conscious is seared and they are reprobate.

AS Irishman pointed out --- you misquote ---- so do Lucifer the cherub of the reptile kingdom.

Again you can't prove scripture from scripture that would be like telling a judge I can prove I was home alone and I know this because I was home alone.

Please provide scholarly sources before te edict of Milan since that is when the roman state stopped pursicuting religion "all religion"
Including judisim, gnostism and so on

If you don't believe in thekos it was condemned as a fourth century heresy

Bible quotes in blue, my comments in red

Scripture Luke 1:28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

Scriptrure Luke 1:42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

Holy Mary mother of god That is blasphemy> Mary is never called Mother of God, nor could she be because God is from eternity. She is called Mother of Jesus. That is in his humanity.

John 2:1 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:
John 2:3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.
Acts 1:14 These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.

8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. The prayers of all Christians throughout the ages, not RCC saints, many of whom did not exist, some were pagan gods taken into the RCC, such as Bachus, Dionisius, etc. Many were removed from the RC calendar of saints as they never existed. The patron saint of Paris , St Denis was said to have been beheaded, and recovered his head and carried it to his burial ground, Denis is another name for the pagan god Dionisius. As he didn't exist, he was removed from his sainthood and replaced with Sainte Genevieve. She probably didn't exist either. This is the catholic, Anglican, orthodox, and Coptic explanation Not Anglican, except the Anglo Catholics, and they are really Catholics.
Edited by Invicta

Very good points Invicta - excellent. Yes; he is a blasphemer making him a reprobate in life with destiny for Hell.

Look atop of the Pope's palace of the statues..... one of another false soul beheaded with his head held out in his hand as he was speaking from a decapitated head. These are not your typical nut ---- they are devoid of human reasoning.

Layfayette said: "It is my opinion that if the liberties of this country - the United States - are destroyed, it will be by the subtlety of the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they are the most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty. They have instigated most of the wars in Europe".

They celebrate Bachus in October at the harvest ---- Bachus - god of drunkenness and debotchery. These are very evil people. They are full of dead mens bones and will kill you if given a chance. I've had them tell me they'd kill me if they could. The Inquisition was of sick minded perverted men doing the bidding of Satan.

I'm curious as to why we even give the time of day to this fellow. A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition, reject. (Tts 3:10) He is not seeking wisdom, not desirous of salvation, but instead comes to spread dissention. Shall we not practice biblical separation even here?

Explanation of a mother

Carried a baby in the womb
Gave physical birth
Adopted a child

No where it would require a mother to be older than the child but in a normal situation it would happen this way but god is bigger than that

I suggest you do research on thekos

I suggest you do a study on 1Ti 2:5
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Not many, and not anyone other than Jesus Christ.

It is not hard - going through anyone other than Jesus Christ will not meet with success.

Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

None other name - not much room to move there either.

Praying to any other will not lead to salvation.

Have you read Romans 3:23?
Or maybe Romans 5:12?
Romans 5:8?
Romans 6:23?
Romans 10:9,10?

Why not look these verses up and study what they say, then think over the haul Mary prayers and the like.

One Mediator

Another charge commonly levelled against asking the saints for their intercession is that this violates the sole mediatorship of Christ, which Paul discusses: "For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus" (1 Tim. 2:5). 

But asking one person to pray for you in no way violates Christ’s mediatorship, as can be seen from considering the way in which Christ is a mediator. First, Christ is a unique mediator between man and God because he is the only person who is both God and man. He is the only bridge between the two, the only God-man. But that role as mediator is not compromised in the least by the fact that others intercede for us. Furthermore, Christ is a unique mediator between God and man because he is the Mediator of the New Covenant (Heb. 9:15, 12:24), just as Moses was the mediator (Greek mesitas) of the Old Covenant (Gal. 3:19–20). 

The intercession of fellow Christians—which is what the saints in heaven are—also clearly does not interfere with Christ’s unique mediatorship because in the four verses immediately preceding 1 Timothy 2:5, Paul says that Christians should interceed: "First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all men, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life, godly and respectful in every way. This is good, and pleasing to God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth" (1 Tim. 2:1–4). Clearly, then, intercessory prayers offered by Christians on behalf of others is something "good and pleasing to God," not something infringing on Christ’s role as mediator. 

I suggest you do a study on 1Ti 2:5
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

The last pope in a bull said that Mary was another mediatrix.

Norman St John Stevas, writing in the Evening Standard at the time said that the pope was so gentle in the writing that only the most rabid Protestant could disagree with it.

One Mediator

Another charge commonly levelled against asking the saints for their intercession is that this violates the sole mediatorship of Christ, which Paul discusses: "For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus" (1 Tim. 2:5).

But asking one person to pray for you in no way violates Christ’s mediatorship, as can be seen from considering the way in which Christ is a mediator. First, Christ is a unique mediator between man and God because he is the only person who is both God and man. He is the only bridge between the two, the only God-man. But that role as mediator is not compromised in the least by the fact that others intercede for us. Furthermore, Christ is a unique mediator between God and man because he is the Mediator of the New Covenant (Heb. 9:15, 12:24), just as Moses was the mediator (Greek mesitas) of the Old Covenant (Gal. 3:19–20).

The intercession of fellow Christians—which is what the saints in heaven are—also clearly does not interfere with Christ’s unique mediatorship because in the four verses immediately preceding 1 Timothy 2:5, Paul says that Christians should interceed: "First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all men, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life, godly and respectful in every way. This is good, and pleasing to God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth" (1 Tim. 2:1–4). Clearly, then, intercessory prayers offered by Christians on behalf of others is something "good and pleasing to God," not something infringing on Christ’s role as mediator.
;

WE cannot pray to saints, we pray to God in Christ's name. Saints cannot hear us, only God can. Mary cannot hear the prayers of the saints, (us).

I used to work in a top London newspaper that had adverts on the front page. There were regular ads addressed to St Jude, for favours received, but the advertisers usually said that they wanted their ads in the first dozen as the saints did not read past that. Must have been very lazy saints.

One Mediator

But asking one person to pray for you in no way violates Christ’s mediatorship, as can be seen from considering the way in which Christ is a mediator. First, Christ is a unique mediator between man and God because he is the only person who is both God and man. He is the only bridge between the two, the only God-man. But that role as mediator is not compromised in the least by the fact that others intercede for us. Furthermore, Christ is a unique mediator between God and man because he is the Mediator of the New Covenant (Heb. 9:15, 12:24), just as Moses was the mediator (Greek mesitas) of the Old Covenant (Gal. 3:19–20). 

The intercession of fellow Christians—which is what the saints in heaven are—also clearly does not interfere with Christ’s unique mediatorship because in the four verses immediately preceding 1 Timothy 2:5, Paul says that Christians should interceed: "First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all men, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life, godly and respectful in every way. This is good, and pleasing to God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth" (1 Tim. 2:1–4). Clearly, then, intercessory prayers offered by Christians on behalf of others is something "good and pleasing to God," not something infringing on Christ’s role as mediator. 

But who is Paul writing to?
Not to dead saints but to living ones!
He is talking to living breathing Christian men and women, and his point is exactly that while we.are to pray for each other, yet only one can go to God for us - Jesus Christ.
To apply this to particular saints in a special way is not justified in Scripture.
The hail Mary is not the kind of intercessory prayer that is being spoken of - it is suggesting that Mary is a special case with special ability to
go to God.
Praying TO (so called) saints is very different to what.Paul is talking about.
The hail Mary is blatantly appealing to Mary as a direct intercessor, which does violate the one mediator principle.

King James Version (KJV)
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Mary is living forever because Jesus said if we have faith we should have enternal life

So according to the bible mary and the saints are still with us

I don't pray to my pastor to go to God for me.

We are never called to pray to those who are now with the Lord - why would we? Can God not hear my own prayers?

You are clearly ignoring the purpose and intent of the hail Mary and other vain repetitions of the Catholic and high churches if you are trying to compare the way you are.

The apostle probably knew Adamski would come along and why not - the same bunch of infidels did the same thing then as now:

And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. 8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. 9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Cor 12:7-9 (KJV)

Adamski; I know it's your job. Your paycheck depends on you being a thorn in the flesh; but, you are just like a pimple - full of poison. I don't think you are upsetting anyone here - it just gives occasion to expose one of Satan's children.

Beloved of God, much time has been spent on Adamski and the false prophet and his doctrine. Hopefully this will help all of God's children in the future to boldly address the issues and realize; Jesus said these troublers would come - the mockers and scoffers who wallow in their misery and try to discourage others. Adamski is not knowledgeable; he lies, gets the history wrong, the Bible wrong and misquotes just like his father. He is a proud boaster but gets it wrong and only able to repeat what some sodomite priest has told him. He started as a liar and has ended as a liar. I can't ask God to have mercy on him - I would to God them that trouble you would be accursed.

You cannot ask someone who has died to pray for you, you have no communication with them after their death. For those who have died saved, their soul now resides with Jesus in Heaven, those who died lost, theirs abides in Hell. None of us living on earth can communicate with those that are in Heaven or Hell.

What we can do is pray to God, though the name of Jesus, & He will mediate for us. In fact He is the only mediator given in the Bible that's between us & God.

Its best to do things God's way. There are ways that seems right unto man, God's way is not mans way, so just trust Him, & obey.

Mary, was a human just like everyone else, an imperfect human, lost in her sins, & she to needed a Savior too, she admitted this herself.

Lu 1:46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,
Lu 1:47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

Only the RCC sets her up as being perfect, sinless, & we are to pray to her, the Bible does not say no such thing. So one has to chose if they will follow man or God.

No contact with the dead
Jesus prayed with the dead in Matt 17

Sometimes Fundamentalists object to asking our fellow Christians in heaven to pray for us by declaring that God has forbidden contact with the dead in passages such as Deuteronomy 18:10–11. In fact, he has not, because he at times has given it—for example, when he had Moses and Elijah appear with Christ to the disciples on the Mount of Transfiguration (Matt. 17:3). What God has forbidden is necromantic practice of conjuring up spirits. "There shall not be found among you any one who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, any one who practices divination, a soothsayer, or an augur, or a sorcerer, or a charmer, or a medium, or a wizard, or a necromancer. . . . For these nations, which you are about to dispossess, give heed to soothsayers and to diviners; but as for you, the Lord your God has not allowed you so to do. The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your brethren—him you shall heed" (Deut. 18:10–15). 

God thus indicates that one is not to conjure the dead for purposes of gaining information; one is to look to God’s prophets instead. Thus one is not to hold a seance. But anyone with an ounce of common sense can discern the vast qualitative difference between holding a seance to have the dead speak through you and a son humbly saying at his mother’s grave, "Mom, please pray to Jesus for me; I’m having a real problem right now." The difference between the two is the difference between night and day. One is an occult practice bent on getting secret information; the other is a humble request for a loved one to pray to God on one’s behalf.