• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Look at Edom.

This was published in 1871 ------------ add it to your line of thought .......... see their plan unfold from 1871:

An American General named, Albert Pike, who had been enticed into the Illuminati by Guissepe Mazzini, completes his military blueprint for three world wars and various revolutions throughout the world, culminating into moving this great conspiracy into its final stage.
The first world war is to be fought for the purpose of destroying the Tsar in Russia,as promised by Nathan Mayer Rothschild in 1815. The Tsar is to be replaced with communism which is to be used to attack religions, predominantly Christianity. The differences between the British and German empires are to be used to forment this war.
The second world war is to be used to forment the controversy between facism and political zionism with the slaughter of Jews in Germany a lynchpin in bringing hatred against the German people. This is designed to destroy fascism (which the Rothschilds created) and increase the power of political zionism. This war is also designed to increase the power of communism to the level that it equalled that of united Christendom.
The third world war is to be played out by stirring up hatred of the Muslim world for the purposes of playing the Islamic world and the political zionists off against one another. Whilst this is going on, the remaining nations would be forced to fight themselves into a state of mental, physical, spiritual and economic exhaustion.
On August 15th of this year, Albert Pike writes a letter (now catalogued in the British Museum) to Guiseppe Mazzini in which he states the following,

"We shall unleash the nihilists and the atheists and we shall provoke a great social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to all nations the effect of absolute atheism; the origins of savagery and of most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the people will be forced to defend themselves against the world minority of the world revolutionaries and will exterminate those destroyers of civilization and the multitudes disillusioned with Christianity whose spirits will be from that mome
nt
without direction and leadership and anxious for an ideal, but without knowledge where to send its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out i
nt
o public view.

A manifestation which will result from a general reactionary moveme
nt
which will follow the destruction of Christianity and Atheism; b
ot
h conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Pike, who having been elected as Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry's Southern Jurisdiction in 1859, was the most powerful Freemason in America. He would retain that post for 32 years until his death in 1891. He also published a book on the subject in 1872 entitled, "Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry," in which he candidly states the following,

"LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darknesss! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors i
nt
olerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it n
ot
!"

Jewish Encyclopaedia, states of the existence of Ashkenazi Jews (who represent approximately 90% of so-called world Jewry), with the startling admission that the so called enemy of the Jews, Esau (also known as Edom, see Genesis 36:1), now actually represents the Jewish race, when on page 42 of Volume V it is stated,

"Edom is in modern Jewry."

Those Jews are not descendants of Jacob. One may think in scripture the reference to Jew means blood line Jew descendant of Jacob.

SamuelP...

Instead of trying to "prove" who is a real Jew (a descendant of Jacob) through all your posting of all these secular sources, have you ever thought of sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ with the Jewish people? The apostle Paul, even though he was the apostle to the Gentiles, always went to the synagogue of the Jews (as was his manner) in order to preach Christ to his "kinsmen according to the flesh":

Acts 13:14 But when they departed from Perga, they came to Antioch in Pisidia, and went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and sat down.
Acts 13:15 And after the reading of the law and the prophets the rulers of the synagogue sent unto them, saying, Ye men and brethren, if ye have any word of exhortation for the people, say on.
Acts 13:16 Then Paul stood up, and beckoning with his hand said, Men of Israel, and ye that fear God, give audience.

Acts 14:1 And it came to pass in Iconium, that they went both together into the synagogue of the Jews, and so spake, that a great multitude both of the Jews and also of the Greeks believed.

Acts 17:1 Now when they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where was a synagogue of the Jews:
Acts 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,
Acts 17:10 And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Romans 9:3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:

Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

Romans 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
Romans 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,

Who are these "Jews" of which the apostle Paul speaks? Does he not call them his "kinsmen according to the flesh"?

Here's an article on Zionism from the Way of Life Encyclopedia that I found very interesting:

Way of Life Encyclopedia
ZIONISM

The modern movement which began in earnest after the horrors of the Jewish persecutions of World War I and II, and which led to the creation of the modern state of Israel. The following history is from the New 20th-Century Encyclopedia of Religious Knowledge:

"After the Roman expulsion of the Jews from Jerusalem in A.D. 135, this `Zion' idea [being identified with Jerusalem] was never divorced from Jewish thinking, and Jewish prayers (both individual and corporate) reiterated the desire to return to their homeland. .

The actual term `Zionism' was not used until the 1890s. . In the latter decades of the 19th century, the rise of Hebrew literature, Jewish nationalism, and a fresh outbreak of anti-Semitism stimulated groups such as Hoveve Zion (`Lovers of Zion') to raise money to send Jewish settlers to Palestine (a name the Romans had given the land to sever its connection with Judaism). ...

By the outbreak of World War I in 1914, Jews had purchased more than 100,000 acres from large landowners and had reclaimed fertile cultivated areas from marsh areas and deserts. Jewish urban areas also expanded, and in 1909 a group of Jaffa Jews founded Tel Aviv, destined to become modern Israel's largest city.

Pre-modern Zionism emphasized a religious motive and quiet territorial settlement. With the publication of the small booklet entitled Der Judenstaat (The Jewish State: An Attempt at a Modern Solution to the Jewish Question) by Theodor Herzl in 1896, however, political Zionism was born and with it the modern conception of Zionism.

Der Judenstaat and subsequent articles and speeches, Herzl expounded political, economic, and technical efforts that he believed were necessary to create a functioning Jewish state. The First Zionist Congress met in 1897 and over 200 delegates from all over the world adopted the Basel Program. This program stressed that Zionism sought to create a legal home in Palestine for the Jewish people and would promote settlement, create worldwide organizations to bind Jews together, strengthen Jewish national consciousness, and obtain consent of the governments of the world.

Herzl's thinking was purely secular; in fact, he was an agnostic. The majority of his followers, however, were Orthodox southeastern Europeans. ... Shortly after his death in 1904, approximately 70,000 Jewish people had settled in Palestine. ... Zionism would be transformed into a mass movement and political power during World War I. The British issued the Balfour Declaration in 1917 which bestowed favor upon the establishment in Palestine of a Jewish national home.

Zionism was a minority movement and encountered opposition within the Jewish community. American Reform Judaism, for example, claimed that Palestine was no longer a Jewish land and that the USA was `Zion.' ... it was only the horror of the murder of 100,000 Jews by Russian army units from 1919 to 1921 and, ultimately, the horror of the Nazi Holocaust during World War II in which 6 million Jews were exterminated, that drew Zionists and non-Zionists together in support of Palestine as a Jewish commonwealth-a haven for the persecuted and homeless. In November 1947, a partition plan creating a Jewish state was endorsed by both the USA and the Soviet Union. It was passed by the General Assembly of the United Nations. The State of Israel was formally recognized on May 14, 1948, when British rule ended."

Edited by LindaR

Communist Russia was by Ashkenazi Jews and they setup the prisions killing Christians. Look for the hexagram flag on Russian government buildings.

Yes I have tried to declare the gospel to them. Herzl, one of Rothschild's boys and the following year Rothschild invaded Palestine and setup the Jewish colony against the real Jews that lived there and they did not want his family flag either.

Herzl was agnostic and Rosenthal was Luciferterian.

Communist Russia was by Ashkenazi Jews and they setup the prisions killing Christians. Look for the hexagram flag on Russian government buildings.

Yes I have tried to declare the gospel to them. Herzl, one of Rothschild's boys and the following year Rothschild invaded Palestine and setup the Jewish colony against the real Jews that lived there and they did not want his family flag either.

Herzl was agnostic and Rosenthal was Luciferterian.

Does this all mean you no longer share the gospel with the Jewish people?

I had just iterated in a different post where you basically asked the same question: YES; I speak with them and others that are lost. They are not any better than the lost Arab or Russian or German or American or USA.......

Just because some of the proclaim Lulcifer as their god and some perform rites of wicca..... doesn't mean they are other than lost. If they are a reprobate you'll find out fast. The so-called Messianic Jews are ones really carrying a false message. Try to give them the gospel. Why not.

Do you try to share the gospel with descendants of Ham? Jephet? The French? The Germans? The Catholics? The Mormons? I've had people hit me in the face as hard as they could ---- and then watch them turn to tears and be amazed when I tell them; you should know I am a Christian and won't return the blow because you did that out of ignorance. Why do you try to ridicule me? Russia's history or Rothschild's is not directed at you - it is directed Rothschild's endeavors. Why should that affect you?

I share the gospel with everyone....doesn't matter what ethnic or religious group they belong to. I have basically been rejected by my entire family...who are all lost Jews. It's kind of frustrating when you share the gospel to those who simply make fun of you and your God. Since my entire family are descendants of Ashkenazi Jews from Russia and Eastern Europe, the "history" you are posting appears to be directed at me and my family and all those Ashkenazi Jews in general. I'm not ridiculing you, I'm just puzzled why you are so passionate in your exposition about Ashkenazi Jews and who is a true Jew and who isn't. Are you into some type of "conspiracy theory"?

Just to let you know that I was involved in the Messianic Jewish/Hebrew Roots movement for 10 years (1974-1984). Those folks are Torah observant Jews who simply "add" Jesus to their belief system, similar to the "Judaizers" and Pharisees (those who had a head knowledge of Jesus). IMO, the Messianics (alot of them are Gentiles), are modern day Pharisees and "Judaizers". I am now free from that, praise God.

I came to trust Christ through the witness of a born again Gentile lady, my neighbor across the road. She studied Jewish history 2 years previous to meeting me. She was seeking to learn why the Jews rejected Christ and had prayed for a "Christian" neighbor, but instead the Lord sent me, an ethnic Jew, to be her neighbor. I could not believe how elated she was. I was born again through this lady's witness in March, 1974.

I'm glad you shared. I'm a history buff in a way. Maybe not as good as some on here. But nothing is directed at you. All need to come to Jesus regardless if they are a blood Jew or Frenchman;-), I would say the Catholics are in dire need and I have helped present the gospel to some that are saved.

Christians are the elect as we know from scripture. Paul is plain on who is a true Jew ---- Us Christians. And: God loves the world - all, but those born again are the family of God.

One may think the semantic peoples comprise four language groups to include the Arabs. I'm interested in the history in how if may have a play on the future.

We see "Israel" and think Jacob's descendants. The deception is it's owned by a man descended from Jephet. The Jews in Israel as is basically all the populous follow the powers and principalities just as we do here in the USA - it isn't inclusive to Israel. It would be so nice to see the Jewish world and Arab world have their eyes open and repent. We all know the USA is in dire need and mourn with a heavy heart over our own country. This system of controlers running the show from the top and even they are manipulated by the powers and principalities of the Rothschild web. The Rothschild system puts all power in ONE person. It could be (maybe) that like Judas satan will enter in and he become the man of sin..... Watching and praying.

March 1974; glory --- me: Jan 5, 1972 @~8:30PM.......... What a time.............. I'll share this strange thing. Saved, spoke and after church all remained outside talking. I was so happy...... Somehow I had it in my mind that we were all family and we should be together and I should go home with somebody - OK I'm not much smarter now. I somehow imagined I was now in a communal group or something ---- had it been the first century I'd have gone home with somebody of the community ;-D I have a fond memory of that.

I share the gospel with everyone....doesn't matter what ethnic or religious group they belong to. I have basically been rejected by my entire family...who are all lost Jews. It's kind of frustrating when you share the gospel to those who simply make fun of you and your God. Since my entire family are descendants of Ashkenazi Jews from Russia and Eastern Europe, the "history" you are posting appears to be directed at me and my family and all those Ashkenazi Jews in general. I'm not ridiculing you, I'm just puzzled why you are so passionate in your exposition about Ashkenazi Jews and who is a true Jew and who isn't. Are you into some type of "conspiracy theory"?

Just to let you know that I was involved in the Messianic Jewish/Hebrew Roots movement for 10 years (1974-1984). Those folks are Torah observant Jews who simply "add" Jesus to their belief system, similar to the "Judaizers" and Pharisees (those who had a head knowledge of Jesus). IMO, the Messianics (alot of them are Gentiles), are modern day Pharisees and "Judaizers". I am now free from that, praise God.

I came to trust Christ through the witness of a born again Gentile lady, my neighbor across the road. She studied Jewish history 2 years previous to meeting me. She was seeking to learn why the Jews rejected Christ and had prayed for a "Christian" neighbor, but instead the Lord sent me, an ethnic Jew, to be her neighbor. I could not believe how elated she was. I was born again through this lady's witness in March, 1974.

Hi Linda,

When I wrote my book "America's Last Warning", I included a chapter "To the Whole House of Israel." I am hoping to reach some Jews for Jesus. I used mostly Old Testament, which they should be able to check in their book. I think you can read it on Amazon free if you want to.

Eric E Stahl