• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

SCOTUS on Obama Birth Cert.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
it says womans rights to choose which it don't mean that all is for Abortion. IS THERE ANYTHING OTHER THEN ABORTION WE CAN WORRY ABOUT? ITS NOT LIKE HE IS GOING TO EACH WOMAN AND KILLING HER UNBORN.

What part of "Thou Shalt Not Kill" do you not understand KJVKayBeliever? For a Christian the rights of unborn children it extremely important - what do you mean "is the anything other than abortion we can worry about?" !?!?!?! These are children whose lives have been taken for the sake of convenience. If this sort of wholesale slaughter was being done in our pre-schools instead of abortion clinics, it would really bother you wouldn't it?

Obama even supports infanticide when an infant is born alive and breathing! He says the doctors must let the child die a slow and agonizing death by neglect. Now how horrific and callous is that?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php? ... geId=72728

I cannot support anyone who condones abortion. It is that simple.

• Members
ok if it's thou shall not kill why did Bush go and murder all of our troops for this waste of money war? If republicans were so good of outlawing abortion why is abortion still legal?

...because there is hardly a dime's worth of difference between the dems and the repubs. :roll :roll :roll :roll

• Members
The websites about his birth is attacking him and distorting him. I have seen it on AOL' date=' his book, another sight it clears up that he WAS BORN IN HAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!. THE REPUBLICANS MADE UP THIS LIE TO DISTORT THIS GUY. IS THIS A CHRISTIAN BOARD OR OBAMA HATING BOARD?[/b']

This is a Christian board as far as I know and as a christian we should always be seeking the truth. I've not posted anything in this thread that is negative about Obama all I want is the truth. And apparently at least one SCOTUS judge isn't sure either, other wise it wouldn't even be taken to conference. Just for your information, I'm fairly certain that at least the Berg case was not started by republicans since he is a die hard democrat supporter of the Clintons.
BTW repeating and or yelling a statement still does not make it true.
Now I would like you to provide proof that this is all a lie started by the republicans to distort Obama.

C

• Members
it says womans rights to choose which it don't mean that all is for Abortion. IS THERE ANYTHING OTHER THEN ABORTION WE CAN WORRY ABOUT? ITS NOT LIKE HE IS GOING TO EACH WOMAN AND KILLING HER UNBORN.

What if there was a president who believe teenage mothers should have a choice to kill their babies soon after birth (and you know that some do). Would you still say "ITS NOT LIKE HE IS GOING TO EACH WOMAN AND KILLING HER UNBORN." (which I have never could figure out why doctors have a license to kill, but teenage mothers don't. Therefore, they have to be charge with murder)

You do know that he is going to allow abortions all the way up to 9 months (he promise no restrictions) .

• Members
The websites about his birth is attacking him and distorting him. I have seen it on AOL' date=' his book, another sight it clears up that he WAS BORN IN HAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!. THE REPUBLICANS MADE UP THIS LIE TO DISTORT THIS GUY. IS THIS A CHRISTIAN BOARD OR OBAMA HATING BOARD?[/b']

No, it has not been cleared up, it has not been proved, not yet. A authentic birth certificate would be the only thing that would prove it. No such thing has been produced at this time. His book is not proof. There is only one book that can be completely trusted, that is the Holy bible.

With these words you use, it surely makes me wonder about you.

<<"IS THIS A CHRISTIAN BOARD OR OBAMA HATING BOARD">>

Are you here just to call us liars and question if we are Christians or not and or if this is a Christian board or not?

If you have something to add, besides talking about us being liars and or if this is a Christian board, its high time you posted it.

I for one have gotten tried of you using the words liars against us.

• Members

Read the thread before shouting. We are just as unsure as the Supreme Court and we want to know the truth. We're not just shouting "OM*!!!!11 Obama isn't a citizen!! He's the antichrist and will eat all the jews grilled!!!1" We just want Obama to produce his actual original birth certificate, then we won't have any reason to doubt his citizenship, until then, we're just wondering, and wondering why he doesn't want to prove his citizenship. And nobody on here said anything about hating Obama. We just don't support him and think the white house is a dangerous place for him to be.

• Members
ok if it's thou shall not kill why did Bush go and murder all of our troops for this waste of money war? If republicans were so good of outlawing abortion why is abortion still legal?

First of all, our troops are not children, they are grown ups and THEY made the choice to enlist in the military knowing full well they could be sent to war & possibly die in the process--they were not drafted. They call abortion "pro-choice", but those tiny babies that are aborted each year never had a CHOICE whether or not to live; they were murdered. Do you realize that well over a MILLION babies are aborted in the USA every year? Can you fathom that number? Or that over 40 million babies have been murdered here since roe vs. wade in 1973? God will not hold our nation blameless for such brutality. Why is abortion still legal? Because we live in a wicked and perverse generation.

• Members

Read the thread before shouting. We are just as unsure as the Supreme Court and we want to know the truth. We're not just shouting "OM*!!!!11 Obama isn't a citizen!! He's the antichrist and will eat all the jews grilled!!!1" We just want Obama to produce his actual original birth certificate, then we won't have any reason to doubt his citizenship, until then, we're just wondering, and wondering why he doesn't want to prove his citizenship. And nobody on here said anything about hating Obama. We just don't support him and think the white house is a dangerous place for him to be.

I dislike it when someone, anyone, uses the word hate when referring to something like this. Its a very strong word when used in such a manner. And to think, here on a Christians site we have someone accusing us of hate and this being a none Christian board.

Growing up here in the south in my younger days I heard some people use that word when referring to black people, but I always disliked its use.

When I was about 5 to 7 years of age when I would visit my great aunt who lived in town a little black boy about my age would always come over and play with me. Because my great aunt spoiled me rotten and because I knew I would get to play with him, I would always beg to go and stay with my Aunt Clara. I suppose because of having played with him I never did have no hate for black people, plus I'm sure the example all of my family set had an influence on me.

• Members
When I was about 5 to 7 years of age when I would visit my great aunt who lived in town a little black boy about my age would always come over and play with me. Because my great aunt spoiled me rotten and because I knew I would get to play with him' date=' I would always beg to go and stay with my Aunt Clara. I suppose because of having played with him I never did have no hate for black people, plus I'm sure the example all of my family set had an influence on me.[/quote']
I grew up with black people and never hated them. There were some black people who hated me, but I never had anything against them. I have a black client right now and I used to have many black friends at school. I don't quite understand racist people at all.

• Members
.... I don't quite understand racist people at all.

I agree. :thumb

...especially since there is only one race and it is the human race.

The multitude of races we read about in public school history books is nothing but a figment of Satan's imagination. :thumbdown There is not a shred of truth in it at all. :verymad: :verymad:

• Members

Actually, the races of man do exist, that's a biological fact. The thing is, God created us this way, unique for His own purposes and will. That doesn't mean any particular race is superior or inferior as God made us all human, Christ died for all men of all races. We might not be able to understand why God created the races of man, but it should be no shock considering he created varieties among the rest of his creation whether we are talking about the tree family or the cat family or whales. Our God is a creative being and it pleased Him to create humans in variety rather than all the same. The fact that some men have determined to use race as an excuse for sin is sad, but that's the nature of fallen man, to use that which God has created for sin, as is most clearly seen in regards to sex; beautiful and wonderful within marriage, wicked and sinful otherwise.

Rejoice in our creative God!

• Members

Wow guys !!! Talk about a hashed up tread, and I thought it was over when the judge threw the case out. Interesting information......

BTW I am Prolife. I cannot imagine how anyone regardless of circumstances could kill their own child. God breathed life into man, and then made woman from man. God still breathes life into every child born. Its definately an act of defience when anyone tries to undo what God has created or allowed to be. How many mothers have wished they could undo their abortions, there are many...... Its only an act of God that they are able to deal with the hurt and pain of an abortion. I cannot support someone that supports abortion. Sorry, but no apologies on that, just not happening. A life is a life and deserves to live as God ment it to be.