• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

SCOTUS on Obama Birth Cert.

• Members
You all believe everything is plastured on the net about this guy. Obama was Born in Hawaii and Hawaii just cleared that up. Like I been saying the last several years about people bashing Bush. Not everyone likes a president so they think they can bash him and it won't please them. OBAMA IS NOT EVIL PEOPLE THE PEOPLE MAKING UP THESE LIES ARE.

Just one question I have for you, girl::::::::: What do you think of a man (or beast) that insists on murdering babies wholesale???????????? That is YOUR OBAMA!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
For a subject that some people keep claiming is so settled, it just keeps coming up.....
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=81484

C

Right, its not completely settled yet, for anyone to say so it will just show their lack of knowledge of what is taking place at present time.

• Members

"Should Senator Obama be discovered, after he takes office, to be ineligible for the Office of President of the United States of America and, thereby, his election declared void, Petitioners, as well as other Americans, will suffer irreparable harm in that (a) usurper will be sitting as the President of the United States, and none of the treaties, laws, or executive orders signed by him will be valid or legal," the action challenges.

This is truly the heart of the matter, now isn't it?

• Administrators

This is truly the heart of the matter, now isn't it?

I think that's a big part, but I think the most important thing in the issue is the fact that, if he is not a citizen, our constitution will be compromised. The question will be what to do about it - there will be riots if he is declared unqualified, and this country will be a shambles. The "decision makers" may choose to ignore it to avoid the problems that would result, which would then result in completely disavowing the constitution.

I'm not saying he's not a citizen. I just can't figure out, if he is, why he doesn't just produce a certified copy. It isn't that hard. We have copies of all of ours. It's not that hard to get, and it isn't that expensive.

• Members

A Certification of Live Birth sounds like a Birth Certificate to me. If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a duck. Why isn't the fact that this has been produced by the Obama Campaign enough?

Berg's complaint was dismissed by the judge. Obama would have been foolish to produce something to a court that dismissed the case against him. I don't think you people would be satisfied if you held it in your hands.

I would be satisfied if they turned a certified birth certificate over to the Supreme Court itself.

• Members

I would be satisfied if they turned a certified birth certificate over to the Supreme Court itself.

Yes it would be a good thing for BO to do that but he cannot do it, because it does not exist. My guess is that he will challenge the constitution. Honestly, I really think he is that bold. :bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk: His style reminds me of Satan's in that he lies so much that he even believes his own lies.

My prayer is that his lies, pride and haughty arrogance will bring him down to ignominious nothingness.

• Members

Well, since he was teaching Consitutional Law in Chicago, I am sure he KNOWS every single loop hole available to him - and will use what ever means necessary to use the loopholes to their fullest advantage. He has no respect for the US COnstitution because it is "so negative".

• Members

[quote="IM4given"]Well, since he was teaching Consitutional Law in Chicago, I am sure he KNOWS every single loop hole available to him - and will use what ever means necessary to use the loopholes to their fullest advantage. He has no respect for the US COnstitution because it is "so negative".[/quote]
As much as I groan deeply that he would stoop this low, I must admit that you are right-on-the-money with deadly accuracy.

Even still, we know that [b]man rules but God over-rules[/b], so the outcome will be whatever God, Himself, allows.

• Members

God does rule, He is still setting on the throne, and sometimes He does over rule.

But truth is, He does allow many evil things to take place, allows many evil people to do many evil things. And many of the evil things He allows are much worse that lying about citizenship and place of birth.

The thing is, that one day these evil things will have to be paid for, for many, they had rather do the evil now instead of taking Jesus, them take the punishment when payday comes, others, they think they can get by with it forever, that there will never be a payday beyond this life for the evil they've done..

As for me, I chose Jesus, them try my best to refrain from doing any evil, but I must say I do fail form time to time.

• Members
God does rule, He is still setting on the throne, and sometimes He does over rule.

But truth is, He does allow many evil things to take place, allows many evil people to do many evil things. And many of the evil things He allows are much worse that lying about citizenship and place of birth.

[That is what I am worried about - Obama is not going to let something like a birth certificate stand in his way. :badday: }

The thing is, that one day these evil things will have to be paid for, for many, they had rather do the evil now instead of taking Jesus, them take the punishment when payday comes, others, they think they can get by with it forever, that there will never be a payday beyond this life for the evil they've done..

As for me, I chose Jesus, them try my best to refrain from doing any evil, but I must say I do fail form time to time.

I have my rapture shoes shined up just in case! :amen: :goodpost:

• Members
The websites about his birth is attacking him and distorting him. I have seen it on AOL' date=' his book, another sight it clears up that he WAS BORN IN HAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!. THE REPUBLICANS MADE UP THIS LIE TO DISTORT THIS GUY. IS THIS A CHRISTIAN BOARD OR OBAMA HATING BOARD?[/b']

Obama is a Baby-killer - this makes him no different than King Herod who slaughtered all the babies when Jesus was born. This is no lie, just look his pro-abortion platform up for yourself. :sad This is a Christian Board, BTW.