• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

SCOTUS on Obama Birth Cert.

• Members

It seems that all of the posts you have made say this, John. Unless, I am NOT reading them correctly.

The only thing that I disagreed with GWB on is when he said we all worshiped the same God. Nope. Allah is NOT God. As far as Clinton? You know this...how?

I disagree. Obama has his own agenda. And, it won't be pretty!

It gives the Liberals more ammunition. They are getting "fed" all over the place. Conservatives are doing much damage to this cause.

Molly, We have a much different American than anytime in history, even on the conservative camps many are divided.

I somewhat hate to go further. But the truth is in the conservative camps we have several who do not support our nation, our troops, but only their self interest.

We can thank people like Jane Fonda, John Kerry, and a few others for the place American now stands. America did not allow people to do what they did during World War 2, I call them turncoats, treason. We are a very divide country and both sides be very bitter for they want to fulfill their very own lust, which they can't do that as readily if they are not in charge.

Plus I'll say this again, to many out here in America make their decision on what they support on gossip, nothing but gossip, for that is all we get from TV's, radios, and newspapers any more. Sad to say, all we get from the politicians on both sides is what they want us to hear.

Plus there is the political side in Washington, with this Iraq situation, the democrats completely changed their position and has called our president, and all conservatives nothing but liars, doing this for political reason, not because of what is best for our country. Sad things is, it worked for them, they now have a democrat president, I just hope an pray it don't go down hill to very fast. Its bad enough when the republicans are in charge.

I might add, you sound much like all of us that were at my last Air Force reunion in October, sad thing is we are not in the majority no longer.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic