How Do We Know What Books Belong In The Bible

Linda according to the bible you are a heritic

The entire 73 books

Jesus founded a church not churches
Matt. 16:18

Jesus said to follow a church not the bible

1 Tim 3:15
King James Version (KJV)
15 But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

According to Jesus: The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.
Rev 1:20 (KJV)

your church is mention too --- REV 17 --- mystery Babylon ---- clearly defined....................

Adamski, if you were die, where would you spend eternity? There is only two places, Heaven or hell. I don't care what Bible you believe because all Bibles will tell you where you are going to spend eternity. You are searching for an answer but my question to you, where will you spend eternity? You only have two options: heaven or hell. If you believe the Bible then John 3:16 ask the question and has the answer to the question I asked you.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Adamski, have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? If not, I would like to show you in Scripture how can be saved and know for sure you will spend eternity in Heaven.