• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Adamski

How Do We Know What Books Belong In The Bible

Come up with proof that once saved always saved existed before 300ad I can't .......

But I can with the Eucharist and infant baptism
Dideche, polycarp,,,,,apostles creed

You've got it absolutely backward. The Eucharist is a Satanic ritual by a priest without Christ Jesus. The entire NT is over and over of God's eternal forgiving grace.
HOw long is forever? My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
John 10:27-29 (KJV) The is not one scripture in the Bible to contradict this - all are in harmony.

You come on here saying you are without Christ Jesus and attempt to promote Catholicism........... all indications of a wolf in sheep's clothing. The Catholics are only a murderous bunch that are bringing back the Inquisition. They are the re-creation of the Babylonian religion and Belial is their god in every aspect of their religion. It appears you're here to argue Catholicism through deceptive means.

No, carbon dating a inaccurate because it involves many assumptions that can not be factored for, and it is bad science.
And the dating of the manuscripts can not be accurately placed because there is simply no evidence of their age beyond their discovery date.
And why exactly were they located amongst for instance a pile of junk destined to be burned?
Because they were considered junk.......

As far as the historical aspect, that has little validity, since Josephus was a contemporary of the times, and his writings are part true and part false. He stretches the narrative far beyond Biblical concepts. Maybe HE wrote the macabees, and Susanna, and the others. They would be old, but old garbage, as has been already stated.

Come up with proof that once saved always saved existed before 300ad I can't .......

But I can with the Eucharist and infant baptism
Dideche, polycarp,,,,,apostles creed

You may be able to find people in history who taught those things, but I challenge you to find support for these thing in the Bible.

Christ's Witnesses through the darks ages of the tribulation imposed on them by the RCC often had a 'class' of them known as 'Notarii' A Notary today is one who faithfully copies documents. In those days, there were no printing presses and all scriptures were hand written manuscripts. I have no doubt that the 'Notarii' were those whose calling was to faithfully record the scriptures and would have rejected the spurious MS.

How do we know what books belong in the bible?

God promised to preserve His Word and he did so with the Received Text which led to the King James Bible. Some have shown pretty convincingly that each chapter of Isaiah refers to a book of the Bible. Never looked into that far.

I do know that if God wanted to preserve something, no man could stop him. There is not a book in existance that God wanted in the King James Bible that is not in there today. Searching for a worldly answer will lead you astray and consequently, further and further away from the Lord.

These are just 2 versus there are many more

Eucharist
King James Version (KJV)
53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

Infant baptism (only Jewish babies were circumsized
Colossians 2:11-12
King James Version (KJV)
11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

So there are 73 books in the 1611 KJV not 66 today that's not the case

So All pre edict of Milan bibles have 73 today that's not the case

Today we see 66 books in all bibles except catholic, orthodox, Coptic that have all the 73 from the 1611 KJV

So when and who under what authority decided we dont need to use all the old testament from the 1611 KJV. Because I have looked at 100's of copies of bibles from 300-2011 ad and ALL bibles
Had 73 books before around 1820 and today the majority published only have. 66

So there are 73 books in the 1611 KJV not 66 today that's not the case

So All pre edict of Milan bibles have 73 today that's not the case

Today we see 66 books in all bibles except catholic, orthodox, Coptic that have all the 73 from the 1611 KJV

You are publishing untrue statement and I think you are a Catholic priest on here to disrupt and attempt to muddy issues and cause as much havoc as possible. You are publishing statement and it appears all the while you know you are lying. There are 66 canonized books and a huge amount of others. You can have them on your shelf and read them as well as Mobby Dick and you smell fishy.

You have no concern about your own salvation and only want to take a Catholic stance - They are the apostate church of REV 17 and the papacy is Antichrist - FACT. They are just a murderous bunch serving the devil. Appears you are assisting them. You're lying and know it; simple.

Eucharist
King James Version (KJV)
53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

In order to hold this view, one has to ignore verse 63 where Christ explains that he spoke figuratively and verse 47 which parallels 53 in its meaning.

Do you practice Popery?

These are just 2 versus there are many more

Eucharist
King James Version (KJV)
53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

Infant baptism (only Jewish babies were circumsized
Colossians 2:11-12
King James Version (KJV)
11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

If you check the context you easily find that in the first you quote, it was Jesus himself saying while He was actually in His earthly body - there is no way it could mean that it literally is His body and blood. It is representative.
The passage also speaks of the manna being physical food, while He, being the true bread of heaven brings spiritual life.
John 6:
63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

The second has nothing to do with baptism and he is talking to adults anyway.
Col 2: 6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:

How can a baby willingly recurve Christ and knowingly walk in Him?
The passage is clearly talking adults, and has nothing to do with infant baptism.

Try again.

They are only a murderous bunch and still killing thousands upon thousands of Christians today. The evil sodomite priest follow wicca and Lucifer. Only a cataholic priest would take the stance you take. Laity aren't aware of the things you are spouting off about.

But; you do lie a lot and attempt to bring confusion. You'll not get away with that here. Far too many aware of Satan's devices and people. The evil priest kill babies and small children and sell orphan's for sex slaves. Far too many documented cases; mostly Canada, Italy Spain and a number of other countries. The atrociities the Catholics commit in USA are sickening. Your perverted sodomite priest raping young girls and boy should be put to death.

That is an opinion again a circulars argument you can't prove a book from a book but either the author or a close 2nd or 3rd contact source. Think if you wanted to know what beer babe Ruth drank you would ask babe Ruth and if he wasn't available you would ask Lou Gehrig an if he wasn't available you would ask Lou Gehrig's son or wife

Think as if this was a court of law faith in god should not be based on emotion but fact

I will also say my option does not matter I live. 2000 years after these events took place

But a rational source would be someone that was there when Christianity was illegal The below document is public domain at the museum of history in London I think. They have it on spoken word on thier web site

Ignatius of Antioch, who had been a disciple of the apostle John and who wrote a letter to the Smyrnaeans about A.D. 110, said, referring to "those who hold heterodox opinions," that "they abstain from the Eucharist and from prayer, because they do not confess that the Eucharist is the flesh of our Savior Jesus Christ, flesh which suffered for our sins and which the Father, in his goodness, raised up again" (6:2, 7:1). 

Again we are off topic and as someone who isn't a member of any church the arguments presented to me are unhistorical to the point it reminds me of the lds discussion board I have been on

Some of us aren't as learned as you Adamski. If you addressing someone in particular or their argument, it helps to address them or quote something they said that prompted your response. Having said that, are you referring to me in any of your posts?

Sam again off topic

I have researched every religous group and it is all about 2% child molesters Jew, baptist, muslim what ever

Don moommaw Ronald Regan's personal pastor molested dozens of young women in his church office stepped down for 5 years and runs his church again

Sam again off topic

I have researched every religous group and it is all about 2% child molesters Jew, baptist, muslim what ever

Don moommaw Ronald Regan's personal pastor molested dozens of young women in his church office stepped down for 5 years and runs his church again

Can you describe for us what a New Testament Church, of the kind that Jesus Christ himself started, is Adamski?

Finally, back to the original topic question; I accept by faith I have all I need for God's purpose. God will straighten me out if He thinks its worth a discussion when I meet him face to face.

edited to remove "the" from "...for the God's purpose."

Edited by 1Tim115

Sam again off topic

Adamski; I got you letter. So you are Catholic and have an agenda here. Who-ho-hu. Who cares you try to destroy via stories about Ronald Regan or his pastor or his dooms-day machine. Like you; he had his problems.

Now for the child molesters: the Catholics are in to the 60% category ---- For documented fact they (Priest) ae a horrid bunch preying young boys and young girls and married women. There's a coalition in Italy of married women petitioning the pope to let the priest marry. There are thousands of testimonies of young women being molested by the priest. Do they need posting? The priest even have a book on how to seduce women in the confessional.

You can follow the apostle John where he says Antichrist came out from among us for they were not of us to Rome and the formation of the Catholic church. They have never, for one day, been Christian. They are the apostate church of REV 17. Hill Vaticanus became the place for Lucifer in 520BC when they erected a temple to him. Time to quit with your foolishness.

Ireneaus in ~165AD told of the Nicolaitans, who they were and you can follow them into the catholic church. In today's age; Opus Dei are one in the same cult.

I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth. 14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication. 15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.
Rev 2:13-15 (KJV)

And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. 7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. 8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. 9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
Rev 17:5-9 (KJV)

Sitting atop a bottomless pit in the temple of Satan to deceive as the false prophet to make two-fold the child of hell as they themselves.

All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Matt 28:18 (KJV)

No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again.
John 10:18 (KJV)

The Catholics time is now short: And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Rev 20:10 (KJV) You're Antichrist alright; but, not Lucifer himself. Your position and stance will cause your demise but you will be joined in the Lake of Fire by the very devil himself. Your mockery is noticed to the heights of Heaven and will not go unrewarded.

Adamski, if you're not a reprobate - you'd repent. Seems words fall on ears without hearing or understanding.

Sam again im not catholic,
not baptist
but at this point thought facts of archeological research I am a triune monothesist Seeking the church christ talked about in the bible

He prayed for us to be one in the garden