• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Adamski

Birth Control

Jerry I'll share my sins with you brother in Christ

I am frustrated in my parents that thy brought me up in an extreme liberal church and they taught abortion and gay marriage is ok, all religions are equal

I am frustrated after I came to Christ my wife who claims to be christian supports some abortion and dresses my daughter inapropreatly

I am frustrated the "non-denominational" church I went to for 7 tteaches new age mixed with Christ

I have anger towards them and I need to work on this I need to forgive them.

Most people I have met that put Christi in thier life first are catholic. If it wasn't for Catholics I would have never had the nerve to help my family Leave the new age church that wasn't putting Christ first so Catholics brought me to christ

edited by moderator for content not appropriate to board

I am frustrated in my parents that thy brought me up in an extreme liberal church and they taught abortion and gay marriage is ok, all religions are equal

I am frustrated after I came to Christ my wife who claims to be christian supports some abortion and dresses my daughter inapropreatly

I am frustrated the "non-denominational" church I went to for 7 tteaches new age mixed with Christ

Most people I have met that put Christi in thier life first are catholic. If it wasn't for Catholics I would have never had the - - - - - to help my family Leave the new age church that wasn't putting Christ first so Catholics brought me to christ

You need to find another way to express your courage, that one is not nice as all, just look for the dashes.

Please, share & confess your sins with Jesus, I can't forgive you, but He can.

1Jo 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Most people I have met that put Christi in thier life first are catholic. If it wasn't for Catholics I would have never had the nerve to help my family Leave the new age church that wasn't putting Christ first so Catholics brought me to christ

edited by moderator for content not appropriate to board

Catholics don't put Christ first, they typically put Mary first, but often they will choose a Catholic "saint" to put first. Catholics worship a false christ, not the Christ of Scripture.

You would do well to read and meditate upon the New Testament. Pay close attention to what Jesus actually said and taught. Learn in the epistles exactly how Christians are to live, the type of people they are to be. Also, pay close attention to note this can only be done by those born again in Christ and the change comes from the inside out (through the work of the Holy Spirit in our lives) and isn't something we do ourselves, such as "trying to be good".

I was saved on the cross
I was saved when I was baptized
I am being saved with my actions everyday
And I pray to be saved when Christi come again

Even Paul didn't have assurance of salvation

Philippians 2:12
King James Version (KJV)
12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

1Jn 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

John said you could know........

John said you would know if you ingested the Eucharist not osas

John 6:53
King James Version (KJV)
53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

Trying to pervert again! Your satanic ritual is of the devil. Your pedophile priest and pope have you a reserved seat ---- you follow man's bidding expecting them to save you. You say and keep saying the priest forgives sin.......... you are a sick puppy --- only a young dog, but a dog none-the-less.

I was saved on the cross
I was saved when I was baptized
I am being saved with my actions everyday
And I pray to be saved when Christi come again

Even Paul didn't have assurance of salvation

Philippians 2:12
King James Version (KJV)
12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

So what if your actions aren't good, are filthy rags? Are you still saved? Are you saved now or do you have to wait until judgement day to find out?