• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

JerryNumbers

Nascar Phoenix: Brad Keselowski Livid Over Jeff Gordon-Clint Bowyer Retaliation, Melee

NASCAR Phoenix: Brad Keselowski livid over Jeff Gordon-Clint Bowyer retaliation, melee

I heard about this on the news, & the reported stated that a poll had been taken & more than 60% of the NSACAR fans wants disputes settled on the track with the drivers knocking each other out on the track.

So sad, Americans have turned into a blood thirsty & bully people & its waxing worse with each generation.

Jerry; when you're right - you're right. Today; evil is called good.

Ask any Indian - 60 yrs of Indian wars until a great out cry mostly from Christians. William Jennings Bryan, the great statesman made out cries against invading other countries; now look at the colonies we have. The founding fathers government was correct.

Layfayette said: "It is my opinion that if the liberties of this country - the United States - are destroyed, it will be by the subtlety of the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they are the most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty. They have instigated most of the wars in Europe".

John Adams said: "I have long been decided in opinion that a free government and the Roman Catholick religion can never exist together in any nation or Country. Liberty and Popery cannot live together".
"I do not like the late Resurrection of the Jesuits. They have a General, now in Russia, in correspondence with jesuits in the U.S. who are more numerous than everybody knows. Shall We not have Swarms of them here? In as many shapes and disguises as ever ... In the shape of printers, Editors, Writers, School masters, etc. If ever any Congregation of men could merit, eternal Perdition on Earth and in Hell ... it is this Company of Loyola".
Abraham Lincoln said: "I see a very dark cloud on America’s horizon, and that dark cloud is coming from Rome".
They run Obama together w/Rothschild. 1789 brought in both

NASCAR Phoenix: Brad Keselowski livid over Jeff Gordon-Clint Bowyer retaliation, melee

I heard about this on the news, & the reported stated that a poll had been taken & more than 60% of the NSACAR fans wants disputes settled on the track with the drivers knocking each other out on the track.

So sad, Americans have turned into a blood thirsty & bully people & its waxing worse with each generation.

I even heard a commentator on Fox News say that fighting is the way real, middle Americans deal with things and he said he liked it that way.

If these people are that emotionally fragile they have to resort to such things, they should find something else to do.

My ex-son in law is one who thinks if he has a disagreement with a person, & he can beat you up, that means he is right, & your wrong. America seems to be getting that mind set, some time back I commented Americas are getting the warrior mentality. I believe its waxing worse.