• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Doc Flay

Wisdom On Tract

I give a co-worker a ride to work twice a week; and was wanting to witness to him. I asked the Lord to give me wisdom on how to present the gospel to him. In my tract pile I had one in titled "Wisdom from the Catholic Bible" and the thought came to me after much prayer, give this tract to billy, him being a Catholic, and ask him to read it for me over the weekend. I have a brother-in-law, who is also a Catholic. I told billy about his often bouts with depression, and loss of his Catholic faith, and that if he would read it for me, and see from his Catholic perspective if the tract would be appropriate or suitable for my brother-in-law.
He was happy to do so, and glad to help out a fellow Catholic, and is under the impression of doing me a favor.
So he gladly took the tract and hopefully will receive Christ as a result.

Pray for Billy's salvation! :D

Doc I doubt you are saved if you are trying to undermine the church that Jesus Christ founded
Matt 16:18

You are probably remarried which is condemned 4 times in the bible or using contraception which is condemned (gen 38)

These are both mortal sins
1 John 5:16-17
King James Version (KJV)
16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.

Let me share the gospel with you
Go to catholic.com to learn the truth about Christ and his one true church

Irishman go to catholic.com since you are baptized a catholic (eph 4:5) you are obligated to be part of the true church that Christ founded

You are only one confession away from being truly saved

John 20:21-23
King James Version (KJV)
21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

23 Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

Ahhh, so the truth has come out! This guy Adamski is of the Popery! Btw Adamski, Doc Flay is saved the Bible's way, not the false way of the popery.

Repent Adamski and believe the gospel of Jesus Christ as found in the Bible, not the tripe of Popery!

Verse by King James verse Adamski, how does one get to heaven?

Edited by swathdiver